Comments
101 - 120 of 176 Comments Last updated Mar 9, 2013
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#167 Feb 10, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>Total BS. Go back and read your comments. You were wrong and you continue to be wrong. You will not accept the truth as it is presented in this forum because it makes you wonder about some of your friends. If you protect your friends when they are wrong you are not doing them a favor. You are a total BS pusher like so many at GVDC.
There are two people on this post that are full of BS and I am not one of them, you are one of them can you guess the other or is that to much for you as well.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#168 Feb 10, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Jenny H from the block I do appreciate you, you are one standup woman who shoots from the hip and does not aim at the back, very unusual for GVDC. Careful though others will not be so kind and your back will look like a pin cushion especially from people like Dredd.
I have faith in Dredd. Something else you should know about GV, it's a family and friends stick together.I shoot from the hip to stand up for my clients, my friends, my family, and myself. It's those who talk bs and that are not so kind that I meet head on like a bull. People like Dredd and I do not fear pins, and we will be the first people to call you out on nonsense or a lie.

Location hidden

#170 Feb 10, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>You have already been proven a liar so what else is there to do. Remember you are always one of the first who is told what is going on in the Central Service Building. You have no clue or perhaps you do and are one of the bad ones. I can see that.
So are you saying that your posts have not been lies? Let me guess.... only passed down, fourth handed info that was unfactual far fetched truths? Is that not the same as a lie?
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#171 Feb 10, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>You have already been proven a liar so what else is there to do. Remember you are always one of the first who is told what is going on in the Central Service Building. You have no clue or perhaps you do and are one of the bad ones. I can see that.
Funny you appear not to be able to see nothing but still think you know it all, I think you are just someone that has no one or nothing and tries to make yourself look like a big person on here. You appear to be nothing more than a bully that hide behind the screen!!!!!!
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#173 Feb 10, 2013
Jenny H from the block wrote:
<quoted text>I have faith in Dredd. Something else you should know about GV, it's a family and friends stick together.I shoot from the hip to stand up for my clients, my friends, my family, and myself. It's those who talk bs and that are not so kind that I meet head on like a bull. People like Dredd and I do not fear pins, and we will be the first people to call you out on nonsense or a lie.
Thanks Jenny H !!! Just so you know it was not a lie as you know by working at Green Valley there some thing we can not talk about even if it the truth or at least part of the truth. Other do good to remember that !
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#174 Feb 10, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>AWESOME psychiatry, totally true, you can tell the truth sometimes, now admit your lie and failings and it will make you feel better and get rid of the guilt which is tormenting you, or are you one of those people who cannot admit wrong.
There was no wrong on my part just your. get over it !!
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#176 Feb 10, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>Again you lie, are you a compulsive? Actually there is very little you cannot talk about GVDC. If you can tell a lie about nothing going on then certainly you can tell the truth or say nothing at all.
you are duma** you know nothing about Green Valley. Stop acting like you know anything about anything !
really

Hermitage, TN

#178 Feb 10, 2013
<quoted text>I have faith in Dredd. Something else you should know about GV, it's a family and friends stick together.I shoot from the hip to stand up for my clients, my friends, my family, and myself. It's those who talk bs and that are not so kind that I meet head on like a bull. People like Dredd and I do not fear pins, and we will be the first people to call you out on nonsense or a lie.
Im sure you do all the things you stated above but how are you doing your job when you are posting on this site at all times of the day and night.You have to be doing so from your phone which is aginst the rules or you have a position that gives you access to a computer which using it in this manner is also aginst the rules.Not judgeing,just saying.
what

Lancaster, SC

#179 Feb 10, 2013
Sewing Room Ghost wrote:
The Queen Bitch of Cottonwood is practicing her tongue and lip movements and strengthening her knees in anticipation of her new role.
What are you talking about? There is no such queen in cottonwood.

Location hidden

#180 Feb 10, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Im sure you do all the things you stated above but how are you doing your job when you are posting on this site at all times of the day and night.You have to be doing so from your phone which is aginst the rules or you have a position that gives you access to a computer which using it in this manner is also aginst the rules.Not judgeing,just saying.
No, I don't post at all times. FYI, I get off at 3, I do take a lunch break, I do take smoke breaks, and I do get days off here and there.So no, I have not broke a rule, but thanks for asking. Honestly, me and a friend were talking about me not being on Topix as often as I once was...I was slipping she said. Lol! I had been on 8 week sick leave, but I'm back now. I'm not posting as much as what I was when I was laying at home in bed.
Stevie

Greeneville, TN

#181 Feb 10, 2013
You said it,family...and no one snitches, everyone covers up for everyone. You take 10 smoke breaks and I'll go somewhere for 30 minutes...don't tell, don't snitch.....leave work 10 minutes early.....I'll cover....talk on your cell phone for 15 minutes, I'll cover.

Location hidden

#182 Feb 10, 2013
Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it,family...and no one snitches, everyone covers up for everyone. You take 10 smoke breaks and I'll go somewhere for 30 minutes...don't tell, don't snitch.....leave work 10 minutes early.....I'll cover....talk on your cell phone for 15 minutes, I'll cover.
No, that's not what I said, not even close! Comprehend much??? Oh, I see, another far fetched twisted truth teller. You must work with GVDC WATCH. Lol!
Lol

United States

#186 Feb 11, 2013
Omg if your not going to say names or tell the gossip shut up . None of us can read your mind.
Lol

Stanley, NC

#188 Feb 11, 2013
Why you care then ,sounds to me your bored . I know I am with this thread .
Betchy

United States

#190 Feb 11, 2013
Sewing Room Ghost, you really have a boring life. The stuff you talk about makes no sense whatsoever.
Stevie

Greeneville, TN

#191 Feb 11, 2013
Saw the Constable out there today serving somebody....probably divorce papers.
Betchy

United States

#194 Feb 12, 2013
Is the King over the ATS's?
jester

Knoxville, TN

#195 Feb 12, 2013
Betchy wrote:
Is the King over the ATS's?

Thinking SL
jester

Knoxville, TN

#196 Feb 12, 2013
Secret Agent 007 wrote:
<quoted text>The King's family operates with the person over the Department only barely qualified and sometimes not at all but very loyal to the King. The next level supervision also totally loyal to the King hand picked by the Department Head and the King. If this is not enough there are always at least one and depending on the size of the department two or three who are the King's snitches but they are easily picked out because they are the ones who are always talking about how bad the King is and how they hate him and all he does. They talk to all the employees and gather info on the ones who can cause trouble to the King. It is not about the clients at GVDC, it is about the GVDC Family but more specific the King's family. There is much dishonesty, cruelty, hazing, sexual depravity. No one and I mean no one should interfere with the GVDC Family for any reason. Does Nashville know this? Yes.
SL and LO?
Whew

Knoxville, TN

#197 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>No, I don't post at all times. FYI, I get off at 3, I do take a lunch break, I do take smoke breaks, and I do get days off here and there.So no, I have not broke a rule, but thanks for asking. Honestly, me and a friend were talking about me not being on Topix as often as I once was...I was slipping she said. Lol! I had been on 8 week sick leave, but I'm back now. I'm not posting as much as what I was when I was laying at home in bed.
YOU are always on Topix...every topic... whew...it is sickening.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min -badboy- 145,873
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 24 min Tam Phat 3,652
10.3 unemployment rate REPUBLICANISM local 41 min republican partier 11
Jordan Greenway 52 min Spano 3
Green jeep 56 min woah 10
Most Embarrassing Moment 1 hr CampCreeper 1
BURNS JAIL 40 to 400 inmates at 35k per year 1 hr We can do better 2
Davis Street 1 hr CampCreeper 33
old men at greystone dump 3 hr visitor 16
south greene football 5 hr vincen F 39
twested scissors 18 hr info 15
•••
•••