|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Betty wrote:
The block is bad.
Hahaha! the block has always been bad. you must either be a new hire or come over from one of the med units. And I'm just going to go out on a limb and ask if its K you're specifically referring to?
GVDC WATCH

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

What's the story on the Sheriff's Department Investigating at GVDC. Early yesterday morning they were at Central Service Building supposedly cutting locks off lockers. Drug Bust??????

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

GVDC WATCH wrote:
What's the story on the Sheriff's Department Investigating at GVDC. Early yesterday morning they were at Central Service Building supposedly cutting locks off lockers. Drug Bust??????
Wow, you just keep on keeping on don't you? I worked yesterday and didn't see any police cars. Do you get all of your info from an lsd user perhaps?
GVDC WATCH

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Jenny H from the block wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you just keep on keeping on don't you? I worked yesterday and didn't see any police cars. Do you get all of your info from an lsd user perhaps?
You are such an unbeliever. Do you know anyone who works in the Central Service Building? Do you know where its at?
GVDC WATCH

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Word is out, no talking. Can only mean an important member of the royal court is involved. Explains why no media coverage so far.
Lol

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

There was a cruiser there that day one to be exact.
Dredd

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

you know I have not made another comment to this thread hoping most of you all would get a life and get over it,not going to happen is it. This is for GVDC WATCH you are not really a smart person are you. Are you even reading the crap that you post or are you just making words up as you go, you do not have clue about anything going on at Green Valley. And just to make you aware I know most of the staff in central service and most of the staff at Green Valley. So; No nothing happen yesterday or the day before or the week before. You need to get over and move on to another thread that I am not reading so maybe someone else will not see how big of a dummy you really are !!!!
Betty

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha! the block has always been bad. you must either be a new hire or come over from one of the med units. And I'm just going to go out on a limb and ask if its K you're specifically referring to?

I've heard it's bad too but no not K

And no police there yesterday either.
GVDC WATCH

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Dredd wrote:
you know I have not made another comment to this thread hoping most of you all would get a life and get over it,not going to happen is it. This is for GVDC WATCH you are not really a smart person are you. Are you even reading the crap that you post or are you just making words up as you go, you do not have clue about anything going on at Green Valley. And just to make you aware I know most of the staff in central service and most of the staff at Green Valley. So; No nothing happen yesterday or the day before or the week before. You need to get over and move on to another thread that I am not reading so maybe someone else will not see how big of a dummy you really are !!!!
Why don't you go down to the Kitchen tomorrow which is part of Central Service and ask them what happen to their lockers. I am not smart and I will always be a dummy but I know way more than you will ever know about what goes on at GVDC.
funny

Old Hickory, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go down to the Kitchen tomorrow which is part of Central Service and ask them what happen to their lockers. I am not smart and I will always be a dummy but I know way more than you will ever know about what goes on at GVDC.
I bet you do know lots of things,when you are down on your knees I bet you listen real well.
bozo palace

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Time for you GVDC folks to fess up and admit there's some wheelin' and dealin' goin on, on the backside of the campus. I know, I know, you're all saints. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Betchy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Who's Whealin n Dealin? I saw a cop follow a car n the other morning passing central service. Tusculum can give tickets now on campus.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Dredd wrote:
You hit the nail on the head! That dumba$$ thinks I don't know where the kitchen is after working there for almost two decades. Bahaha! They just start new roumors as they go. Pshhhh!
Plunger Man

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Jenny H from the block wrote:
<quoted text>You hit the nail on the head! That dumba$$ thinks I don't know where the kitchen is after working there for almost two decades. Bahaha! They just start new roumors as they go. Pshhhh!
Speaking of rumors, rumor has it someone cut a lock off a locker and stole $500 in the kitchen. Don't know why it is being kept a secret.
Secret Agent 007

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

The sewing room Princess has fell out of favor with the King and regrettably she must go.
They

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

They looking for gold
Secret Agent 007

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Vandalism, Illegal Search and Seizure, Theft, and Violation of Constitutional Rights and Due Process and no media report from the Sheriff's Department. The King has not changed one little bit over the years.
Dredd

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Secret Agent 007 wrote:
The sewing room Princess has fell out of favor with the King and regrettably she must go.

Their is no one that works in the sewing room and has not been for years. Please get your facts right or go somewhere else and start your crap.
Dredd

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go down to the Kitchen tomorrow which is part of Central Service and ask them what happen to their lockers. I am not smart and I will always be a dummy but I know way more than you will ever know about what goes on at GVDC.
I an aware that the Kitchen is part of Central Service, but thanks for the letting everyone know. That changes nothing because nothing happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of287
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

117 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A Great Big Fck You 6 min Melissa1333 204
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min Julia 123,925
What u do if ur bout to past out while driving? 14 min wow 1
greenevalley 21 min dangeruss 17
DAVID CRUM is a Democrat 23 min haha 13
Nolichucky River & USN 43 min Government Cheese 6
robert blanchard 51 min amen 14
Greene County Mayor's Race 1 hr Dudley 99
I love this forum because?????? 1 hr Queen Christy 227
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs