16 Investigators at GVDC
Betchy

United States

#126 Feb 8, 2013
I was talking about the ones not having a clue just like you were.
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#127 Feb 8, 2013
Betchy wrote:
I was talking about the ones not having a clue just like you were.
Maybe their is someone else on here that's knows what they are talking about. I though for a while it was just Jenny H and myself that had any clue about Green valley. Its good to know their are a few more out there.
Betchy

Duluth, GA

#128 Feb 8, 2013
Oh I know. It upsets me people think they know. I've been out there almost 25.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#130 Feb 8, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>Since you have been there so long, do you know if Nancy Roberts is still there? I knew her as a very young girl. The last time I checked on her she was getting close to 50 years of service. Does she still drive a sports car?
Lmao! Well gee "GVDC WATCH", I thought you knew all about the goings on at the Valley. Should this not also be something you should already know?
Betchy

United States

#133 Feb 8, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>Since you have been there so long, do you know if Nancy Roberts is still there? I knew her as a very young girl. The last time I checked on her she was getting close to 50 years of service. Does she still drive a sports car?
Yes she is still out there. Still in a sports car. She's 70 now.
Weinberg

Greeneville, TN

#134 Feb 8, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>As you can see if you can read I ask a lot of questions to find out the things I don't know. Sometimes I get good answers and sometimes not so good. I am not quite sure about you, sometimes you give good answers but other times not so good. I would say you know a lot about your immediate work area but very little about the whole grounds and almost nothing about the management of GVDC. Nancy was over records and had an office in the Admin Bldg. She may have retired but I thought she might stay till she had 50 years.
It's funny how some people always thinks they know more than management and thinks "they could do better"

Get over your self.
really

Hermitage, TN

#136 Feb 8, 2013
GVDC watch you know alot about food service and that part of grounds.Which means you work in the laundry or food service, maby a house keeper.Which means you dont even have a HS diploma or you have been in so much trouble you cant even be around the residents(THE REAL WORK)quit spreading rumors,quit leaning on the wall and get off the damm computer while you are at work.
really

Hermitage, TN

#139 Feb 8, 2013
so what you are saying is ...No you dont have a HS diploma and you are on the computer while you should be working.P.S Bob used to drive his chevy truck around campus while he was wearing a racing helmet also.See I can tell stories too.P.P.S its really not a good time at the Valley to be insulting techs.They are looking for ways to drop the deadbeats.Get to work dont give them an excuse.
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#141 Feb 9, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>As you can see if you can read I ask a lot of questions to find out the things I don't know. Sometimes I get good answers and sometimes not so good. I am not quite sure about you, sometimes you give good answers but other times not so good. I would say you know a lot about your immediate work area but very little about the whole grounds and almost nothing about the management of GVDC. Nancy was over records and had an office in the Admin Bldg. She may have retired but I thought she might stay till she had 50 years.
I think Jenny H always gives good answers, the problem is your little mind can not get what she or anyone else is saying. However I see from your posts lately that maybe you are starting to look up words to make yourself appear to be smarter that we know you are!
Betchy

United States

#142 Feb 9, 2013
GVDC Watch must not work there now. A long time ago maybe. Their ignorance makes my head hurt. Bob's been gone for a long while. They bring up stuff with no relevance of what's going on out there now.
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#145 Feb 9, 2013
Sewing Room Ghost wrote:
Tennessee Vandalism Law in regard to what took place in the kitchen at GVDC is a Class E Felony with a punishment of 1 to 6 years in the penitentiary and a $3000 fine. Three people actually performed the vandalism. I would suggest they seek lawyer protection as they may have already incriminated themselves.
O.K. I'll go with this for a few minutes, if for no other reason for a good laugh! I know nothing happen in the Kitchen so does some of the other on this post;however why don't you tell us what your little mind thinks happen there!! You speak of Vandalism, Fines,Penitentiary and Lawyers.Feel free to let us in on what you think happen there!! FYI. just so you know if anything did happen in the Kitchen I would have been one of the first to know about it.
well

Athens, TN

#147 Feb 9, 2013
Something did happen in the kitchen but not to the degree that everyone is saying. I talked to a guy in maintenance that was there. Kathy requested that locks be cut off the lockers but after the job was done she denied any involvement. but yes the cops were called because some staff thought they had been robbed.
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#149 Feb 9, 2013
Sewing Room Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>This is a good first step in getting info out but not quite enough. The report was a billfold with $500 was stolen after the locks were cutoff, that makes it a major crime. I hope the reason no sheriff's department media report ever came out is not because GVDC is doing any investigating, that would be obstruction of justice a very serious crime. Let the sheriff's department do the investigation, GVDC's only roll should be answering Sheriff's investigator's question. Again if they are playing an active role that is obstruction of justice and the offending party should be arrested and prosecuted.
You use to much of my time, If you knew anything about Green Valley you would know what the policies say about this crap you are spreading. And again I fine myself somewhat impressed that you are still looking up big words to use in your post.
well

Apopka, FL

#150 Feb 9, 2013
There is a write up about it in "it happened here" in todays paper. so yes, it was handled properly.
Weinberg

Greeneville, TN

#152 Feb 9, 2013
Sewing Room Ghost wrote:
The Queen Bitch of Cottonwood is practicing her tongue and lip movements and strengthening her knees in anticipation of her new role.

Which one?
Blue

Greeneville, TN

#154 Feb 9, 2013
Wow whoever started this this thread is a dumbass!!!! Lol lol lol lol

Location hidden

#160 Feb 10, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
Sadly, yes, I can read your bs. My answers are always grand. It's not my fault if they are above your head.:/ So it's not what I might not know, it's what you can't comprehend. Point of the post was, since you know all see all why even ask questions. After all, according to you there is nothing about GV that you don't know. I guess this will also soar above your head.

Location hidden

#161 Feb 10, 2013
Dredd wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Jenny H always gives good answers, the problem is your little mind can not get what she or anyone else is saying. However I see from your posts lately that maybe you are starting to look up words to make yourself appear to be smarter that we know you are!
Lol! Thanks babe.:D I also agree he/she/it has found Google, but it's not helping their cause.

Since: Feb 13

Greeneville, TN

#163 Feb 10, 2013
I still want to know who this 'King' is. Can't put the pressure on him until we know.
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#164 Feb 10, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Jenny H from the block I do appreciate you, you are one standup woman who shoots from the hip and does not aim at the back, very unusual for GVDC. Careful though others will not be so kind and your back will look like a pin cushion especially from people like Dredd.
I find this comment to be upsetting to my state of mind, first of all you do not know me or anything about me unlike Jenny H she does know who I am, I stand behind and or in front of my friends always. And unlike you again, It is well known that I stand up for the staff at Green Valley but only if they are in the right. And I do what I can do to help all the staff or at least what I am allowed to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parade of idiots 4 min Yankee 163
Emory Luke Jennings 4 min I Know 9
Park 7 min Been there 1
Poll Who is the ugliest woman in Greene County? 29 min nothingbuttrash 12
Tammy Thompson Pillar 2 hr Wondering 7
brittany brown at wallmart (Jan '15) 2 hr Wondering 22
A fun game for all 2 hr Wondering 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages