UsedToKnow

United States

#94 Feb 5, 2013
No he's not retired. He pulls into work every morning.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#96 Feb 5, 2013
Secret Agent 007 wrote:
The King was annoyed with one of the employees who was not on his team, not a royal sycophant. He decided to have someone murder the employee. A secret meeting was held and a plan was drawn up. One of the King's men met with the employee and talked the employee into going to a secluded area to do some work. The employee spent about an hour alone doing the work. The employee had to open a door and go up some stairs to leave. Behind the door unbeknownst to the employee were 3 ladies. As the employee turned the knob and began to open the door the ladies screamed as loud as they could causing the epileptic employee to go into seizure. None of the ladies offered assistance or went for help though they were trained to recognize seizures. They presumably would have let the employee die in seizure. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it the employee came out of seizure. The three ladies were obligated to report this incident but did not. As a side note, one of the employees involved in this incident has since died and has met his judgment which I would imagine is more severe than any handed out by a law court. A second side note, the only person who definitely does not know a seizure is taking place is the person who is having the seizure.
You are so eloquent! It humors me.:) Keep going, tell us another tale!
Puuuullllleeeazz eee

Duluth, GA

#98 Feb 6, 2013
Jenny don't lower yourself. If you spent as much time being a better employee than you try impressing people on this site you might be on the King's court lol!

Location hidden

#101 Feb 7, 2013
Puuuullllleeeazzeee wrote:
Jenny don't lower yourself. If you spent as much time being a better employee than you try impressing people on this site you might be on the King's court lol!
Try impressing people here? Ooooh you don't know me well. Haha! I'm a fantastic employee, and I don't try to impress people. It's natural, they are generally in awe. No fear of me being on the court! I don't do favors, nor am I a brown noser. I'm the same person here or there. I try to impress no one.
Betty

Duluth, GA

#102 Feb 7, 2013
The block is bad.
lol

Rutherfordton, NC

#103 Feb 7, 2013
Betty wrote:
The block is bad.
Hahaha! the block has always been bad. you must either be a new hire or come over from one of the med units. And I'm just going to go out on a limb and ask if its K you're specifically referring to?

Location hidden

#105 Feb 7, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
What's the story on the Sheriff's Department Investigating at GVDC. Early yesterday morning they were at Central Service Building supposedly cutting locks off lockers. Drug Bust??????
Wow, you just keep on keeping on don't you? I worked yesterday and didn't see any police cars. Do you get all of your info from an lsd user perhaps?
Lol

United States

#108 Feb 7, 2013
There was a cruiser there that day one to be exact.
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#109 Feb 7, 2013
you know I have not made another comment to this thread hoping most of you all would get a life and get over it,not going to happen is it. This is for GVDC WATCH you are not really a smart person are you. Are you even reading the crap that you post or are you just making words up as you go, you do not have clue about anything going on at Green Valley. And just to make you aware I know most of the staff in central service and most of the staff at Green Valley. So; No nothing happen yesterday or the day before or the week before. You need to get over and move on to another thread that I am not reading so maybe someone else will not see how big of a dummy you really are !!!!
Betty

Duluth, GA

#110 Feb 7, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha! the block has always been bad. you must either be a new hire or come over from one of the med units. And I'm just going to go out on a limb and ask if its K you're specifically referring to?

I've heard it's bad too but no not K

And no police there yesterday either.
funny

Hermitage, TN

#112 Feb 7, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go down to the Kitchen tomorrow which is part of Central Service and ask them what happen to their lockers. I am not smart and I will always be a dummy but I know way more than you will ever know about what goes on at GVDC.
I bet you do know lots of things,when you are down on your knees I bet you listen real well.
bozo palace

Greeneville, TN

#113 Feb 7, 2013
Time for you GVDC folks to fess up and admit there's some wheelin' and dealin' goin on, on the backside of the campus. I know, I know, you're all saints. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Betchy

Duluth, GA

#114 Feb 7, 2013
Who's Whealin n Dealin? I saw a cop follow a car n the other morning passing central service. Tusculum can give tickets now on campus.

Location hidden

#115 Feb 7, 2013
Dredd wrote:
you know I have not made another comment to this thread hoping most of you all would get a life and get over it,not going to happen is it. This is for GVDC WATCH you are not really a smart person are you. Are you even reading the crap that you post or are you just making words up as you go, you do not have clue about anything going on at Green Valley. And just to make you aware I know most of the staff in central service and most of the staff at Green Valley. So; No nothing happen yesterday or the day before or the week before. You need to get over and move on to another thread that I am not reading so maybe someone else will not see how big of a dummy you really are !!!!
You hit the nail on the head! That dumba$$ thinks I don't know where the kitchen is after working there for almost two decades. Bahaha! They just start new roumors as they go. Pshhhh!
They

Jamestown, OH

#118 Feb 8, 2013
They looking for gold
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#120 Feb 8, 2013
Secret Agent 007 wrote:
The sewing room Princess has fell out of favor with the King and regrettably she must go.

Their is no one that works in the sewing room and has not been for years. Please get your facts right or go somewhere else and start your crap.
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#121 Feb 8, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go down to the Kitchen tomorrow which is part of Central Service and ask them what happen to their lockers. I am not smart and I will always be a dummy but I know way more than you will ever know about what goes on at GVDC.
I an aware that the Kitchen is part of Central Service, but thanks for the letting everyone know. That changes nothing because nothing happen.
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#123 Feb 8, 2013
Legal Analyst wrote:
<quoted text>The truth will set you free, then again the truth could get you locked up for a long, long time and cost you mucho deniro.
Well someone else that does not have a clue what they are talking about.
Betchy

United States

#124 Feb 8, 2013
Dredd wrote:
<quoted text>
Well someone else that does not have a clue what they are talking about.
Seems like a growing trend.
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#125 Feb 8, 2013
Betchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like a growing trend.
I guess that depends on whom you are talking about !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***** last post wins ***** 10 min Kohlrabi 573
cheating at Delfasco 17 min Spouse 1
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 54 min Fckyall 122
baileyton police dept. 1 hr Charlie 22
wheel tax 1 hr citezen 130
Why so paranoid? 1 hr csmaven 83
Dustin Cutshall (Nov '13) 2 hr smh2 4
Feeling lonely for the holidays 4 hr Dixie iron fist 134
Greeneville Snobs 5 hr 123 say alimony 28
Principal at Mosheim 5 hr crime 62