Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

One might legitimately ask how can the King get unqualified, uneducated almost functionally illiterate people into positions of power at GVDC. It is a simple procedure, you ignore the normal way of hiring qualified people and use an emergency procedure which allows you to put people in a position temporarily when there is a need. The person then stays in that position till they have obtained the experience even though there are much more qualified people available. The important thing is loyalty to the King and weakness in mental capabilities. The education requirements are usually waved in exchange for experience in the job. A circular arrangement only a moron would accept, but who said Nashville was any better than GVDC.
Dredd

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

UsedToKnow wrote:
You replied back to it so nice effort. I'm not 100% sure, but my guess is your one of those "wonderful managers" out there. Lmfao
I may be or I may not be,however if I am it was nice of you to call me wonderful !
UsedToKnow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Sarcastically lol
Curious

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Wasn't one of the new homes evacuated because it moved off its foundation?
Architect

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Curious wrote:
Wasn't one of the new homes evacuated because it moved off its foundation?
I believe the one on Stone Dam Road they have to pump the sewage up hill to the septic system. Somehow the pump got turned off and it backed up and flooded the house. These are not architectural masterpieces by any means. They are pretty much thrown together in order to get clients out of GVDC in a hurry.
Rumor Mill

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Any truth to the rumor circulating GVDC the heat in the room at the one group home where the client died was turned up to make it appear the client died at a much later time than it actually occurred. I would think a good autopsy would clear that up fast.
really

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Architect wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the one on Stone Dam Road they have to pump the sewage up hill to the septic system. Somehow the pump got turned off and it backed up and flooded the house. These are not architectural masterpieces by any means. They are pretty much thrown together in order to get clients out of GVDC in a hurry.
speaking of sewage,the only thing that is full of shit is you.
Architect

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of sewage,the only thing that is full of shit is you.
Unexplained deaths and facilities falling apart already does not spell good for these group homes. Some bran muffins and maybe a little prune juice might improve your disposition a little but I doubt it, it is probably a hereditary thing.
bozo palace

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

GVDC needs to send more clients to area agencies so the can be cared for properly.
Get Real

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

bozo palace wrote:
GVDC needs to send more clients to area agencies so the can be cared for properly.
HaHaHa...LOL...LOL...LOL... Bottom of the barrel, last resort...
bozo palace

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>HaHaHa...LOL...LOL...L OL... Bottom of the barrel, last resort...
Most GVDC employees couldn't adhere to the standards of the local agencies. When you fail a drug test at an agency, you're out the door.....while at GVDC the state tries to rehab you.......LOL< LOL< LOL.....lots of pillheads at GVDC.
Get Real

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

bozo palace wrote:
<quoted text>
Most GVDC employees couldn't adhere to the standards of the local agencies. When you fail a drug test at an agency, you're out the door.....while at GVDC the state tries to rehab you.......LOL< LOL< LOL.....lots of pillheads at GVDC.
Most of the staff at the local agencies are GVDC rejects and people who have been sent home for failing drug tests. In order of best care: GVDC, ICF Group Homes, Local Agencies. Because of tight money and people who prefer speed boats to care of the helpless, all of the above are going down hill fast.
UsedToKnow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

bozo palace wrote:
Ok, that's why some of the ones from GVDC that moved out to these agencies have died as well. Run that mouth some more.

Back to GVDC, reviewed nice reviews from the Q and they even exited early!
really

Old Hickory, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Architect wrote:
<quoted text>Unexplained deaths and facilities falling apart already does not spell good for these group homes. Some bran muffins and maybe a little prune juice might improve your disposition a little but I doubt it, it is probably a hereditary thing.
Never dissputed that te new homes are falling apart,as for unexplained deaths GVDC needs to look in the mirror before they open that box.(T.B. Pools of blood,broken arms,ECT,ECT,ECT.You stated that the home on Stone dam road was evacuated.Wrong.Get your facts straight before you open your mouth,you rumor spreading POS.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

bozo palace wrote:
OMG! Bahaha! Area agencies are filled with pill head flunkies, kids that don't know what they are doing yet, and former GVDC culls that didn't make the cut. What a load of crap just rolling off your fingers. We worry ourselves sick when one of our clients get sent to an area agency, because we know what kind of care they will recieve. Yep, bozo says it all!
bozo palace

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Jenny H from the block wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! Bahaha! Area agencies are filled with pill head flunkies, kids that don't know what they are doing yet, and former GVDC culls that didn't make the cut. What a load of crap just rolling off your fingers. We worry ourselves sick when one of our clients get sent to an area agency, because we know what kind of care they will recieve. Yep, bozo says it all!
I doubt half the employees at GV could pass the med class for administering prescription medications to clients. There are a lot of experienced pillheads working at GV though. There's a dealer or two right on campus. Deny that one......
UsedToKnow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Bozo sounds like your into pills yourself since you know the dealers. Sit yo punk azz down and put a sock in it.
In The Know

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

GVDC is a dichotomy. You have horrible management. Supervisors vary from Hos and brown nosers to some excellent trainers. Front line employees is where the GVDC reputation was built. There are some excellent people there who know and care about the clients. It is unfortunate many have retired in frustration and others have been laid off and still others have moved on. The quality has certainly gone down hill remarkably since downsizing has occurred.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

bozo palace wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt half the employees at GV could pass the med class for administering prescription medications to clients. There are a lot of experienced pillheads working at GV though. There's a dealer or two right on campus. Deny that one......
To deny something my dear I must first know it to be a fact, in this case I do not know to whom you are refering to. I'm sure that if the people you are talking about get caught they most likely will become your co-workers at your area agency. Being that is where most people who get fired from GV end up working. As far as any classes go.... I'd say the most of us could handle anything. I won't deny I have worked with some dumb people in my time. But hey, if you can do it I'm sure they could too.
UsedToKnow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

In The Know wrote:
GVDC is a dichotomy. You have horrible management. Supervisors vary from Hos and brown nosers to some excellent trainers. Front line employees is where the GVDC reputation was built. There are some excellent people there who know and care about the clients. It is unfortunate many have retired in frustration and others have been laid off and still others have moved on. The quality has certainly gone down hill remarkably since downsizing has occurred.
I agree with everything you've posted! Especially the supervisor part!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of287
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

113 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 10 min _Word Woman_ 88
Have you ever had a paranormal experience? 15 min FTW 32
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 24 min Pete 124,177
Are Liberals just stupid or are they evil? 38 min Anonymous 8
Lee Hodges 45 min seachingforthetruth 1
lauren britt (Mar '13) 47 min Gen 24
greenevalley 1 hr sweet 25
Greene County Clerk Race 1 hr Watching17 119
I love this forum because?????? 4 hr desperate 233
Greene County Mayor's Race 7 hr Mayor 2018 109
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs