Curious

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Wasn't one of the new homes evacuated because it moved off its foundation?
really

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Architect wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the one on Stone Dam Road they have to pump the sewage up hill to the septic system. Somehow the pump got turned off and it backed up and flooded the house. These are not architectural masterpieces by any means. They are pretty much thrown together in order to get clients out of GVDC in a hurry.
speaking of sewage,the only thing that is full of shit is you.
bozo palace

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

GVDC needs to send more clients to area agencies so the can be cared for properly.
bozo palace

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>HaHaHa...LOL...LOL...L OL... Bottom of the barrel, last resort...
Most GVDC employees couldn't adhere to the standards of the local agencies. When you fail a drug test at an agency, you're out the door.....while at GVDC the state tries to rehab you.......LOL< LOL< LOL.....lots of pillheads at GVDC.
UsedToKnow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

bozo palace wrote:
GVDC needs to send more clients to area agencies so the can be cared for properly.
Ok, that's why some of the ones from GVDC that moved out to these agencies have died as well. Run that mouth some more.

Back to GVDC, reviewed nice reviews from the Q and they even exited early!
really

Old Hickory, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Architect wrote:
<quoted text>Unexplained deaths and facilities falling apart already does not spell good for these group homes. Some bran muffins and maybe a little prune juice might improve your disposition a little but I doubt it, it is probably a hereditary thing.
Never dissputed that te new homes are falling apart,as for unexplained deaths GVDC needs to look in the mirror before they open that box.(T.B. Pools of blood,broken arms,ECT,ECT,ECT.You stated that the home on Stone dam road was evacuated.Wrong.Get your facts straight before you open your mouth,you rumor spreading POS.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

bozo palace wrote:
OMG! Bahaha! Area agencies are filled with pill head flunkies, kids that don't know what they are doing yet, and former GVDC culls that didn't make the cut. What a load of crap just rolling off your fingers. We worry ourselves sick when one of our clients get sent to an area agency, because we know what kind of care they will recieve. Yep, bozo says it all!
bozo palace

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Jenny H from the block wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! Bahaha! Area agencies are filled with pill head flunkies, kids that don't know what they are doing yet, and former GVDC culls that didn't make the cut. What a load of crap just rolling off your fingers. We worry ourselves sick when one of our clients get sent to an area agency, because we know what kind of care they will recieve. Yep, bozo says it all!
I doubt half the employees at GV could pass the med class for administering prescription medications to clients. There are a lot of experienced pillheads working at GV though. There's a dealer or two right on campus. Deny that one......
UsedToKnow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Bozo sounds like your into pills yourself since you know the dealers. Sit yo punk azz down and put a sock in it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

bozo palace wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt half the employees at GV could pass the med class for administering prescription medications to clients. There are a lot of experienced pillheads working at GV though. There's a dealer or two right on campus. Deny that one......
To deny something my dear I must first know it to be a fact, in this case I do not know to whom you are refering to. I'm sure that if the people you are talking about get caught they most likely will become your co-workers at your area agency. Being that is where most people who get fired from GV end up working. As far as any classes go.... I'd say the most of us could handle anything. I won't deny I have worked with some dumb people in my time. But hey, if you can do it I'm sure they could too.
UsedToKnow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

In The Know wrote:
GVDC is a dichotomy. You have horrible management. Supervisors vary from Hos and brown nosers to some excellent trainers. Front line employees is where the GVDC reputation was built. There are some excellent people there who know and care about the clients. It is unfortunate many have retired in frustration and others have been laid off and still others have moved on. The quality has certainly gone down hill remarkably since downsizing has occurred.
I agree with everything you've posted! Especially the supervisor part!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the grounds would make a beautiful Pilot Oil Terminal. Maybe an outside amphitheater so bands like The Band Perry would have a decent place to play in Greeneville instead of that Dump the Niswonger Center. Who knows maybe a joint effort a state pen and a county jail as part of the complex. Get rid of that double digit unemployment which will continue as GVDC winds down.
GVDC will be the world's largest bed & breakfast.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

UsedToKnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, that's why some of the ones from GVDC that moved out to these agencies have died as well. Run that mouth some more.
Back to GVDC, reviewed nice reviews from the Q and they even exited early!
Yes, the reviews were good, but they left early because of the snow forecast.
UsedToKnow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

That's just WRONG! We don't care about that crap. What's up with them hiring back people and putting them in excellent positions? I have a problem with that with 20+ years!
Curiosity killed the cat

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

.but who cares? Why is the death of that man left out of this thread? Nobody will tell what was found? We know his body temp was unusually high. Why? Cover up? Seems like it. Nobody wants to talk.
Non-Royalty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Just gotta ask....who's this King you speak of? Does he drive 2-seater sports car?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Ok, I'll bite the hook. Who's the "king"? I've got a good guess, but it's between two. C'mon.....
Steve Love

Old Hickory, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

All hail the king

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Lol! He retired, did he not? How is he king? He never done anything for me, not as pretty as he would like to think he is. Smh!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
HASLAM Latino maid 6 min cretin56 8
IRS whiney Republicans pay your due taxes 10 min The Bush Brain 2
TAX WHIP rich arrogant REPUBLICANS in line 12 min We need the money 25
I voted today all GOP weak candidates Roe must... 17 min ten votes family 1
ILLEGALS bring Ebola across border 20 min Fence building 3
COUNTY 1 million short TAX THE RICH 22 min Fix all 1
Shelia Seaton 23 min Tim 1
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Julia 141,541
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 1 hr South Greene Resident 69
Policeman Teddy Lawing 2 hr The drugs 25
Lost respect for GPD 3 hr Interested 79
good ole boys- lets name them 7 hr Dr Wu 12
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••