GVDC Emplyee

Johnson City, TN

#34 Jan 30, 2013
Jenny H from the block wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I work in Newel. I worked in Maple for a very long time until it closed. Shew! 16 years in! Lol! Funny how GVDC Watch thinks I just fell off the turnip truck. I'm guessing that's also who had the nasty little immature comment to make too. That's ok, It's been reported. I agree with everything you said, but to address the issue of the fence .....We still have several that could find there way to the bypass. It has changed though. Man I miss the old days.:)
I think I know who you are. At least a couple of us knows what's going on. I do realize a few of those guys could get to the street, but I don't think the fence was all that important. They could still go out the front gate. I just wish people will lay off. GVDC. Geez.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#35 Jan 30, 2013
GVDC Emplyee wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I know who you are. At least a couple of us knows what's going on. I do realize a few of those guys could get to the street, but I don't think the fence was all that important. They could still go out the front gate. I just wish people will lay off. GVDC. Geez.
I agree! Someone is constantly trying to cause drama. Usually people like "Gvdc watch", ya know....all mouth and brainless. Ehh, I've been against the fence coming down, but what are we gonna do about it. It is what it is.:)
some one who knows

Hermitage, TN

#36 Jan 30, 2013
some of you people need to pick up a paper or watch the news.GVDC recives money from the state but a huge portion of the funds they operate on comes comes from the federal gov. ICF is a federal entity that over sees ALL facilaties(private or state) that recive federal funds.QRP is a review panel that was invited by the state to ensure that its facilaties are doing the things they said they would do according to the Dept. of justice law suit.Yes GVDC was released from said law suit,that being said oversight must still continue.The East TN Homes are not under GVDC(Diffrent director,diffrent class code for employees,diffrent name for direct care staff(DSP)They even pay GVDC rent for Dogwood.Get your facts straight next time.
GVDC Emplyee

Johnson City, TN

#37 Jan 30, 2013
Jenny H from the block wrote:
<quoted text>I agree! Someone is constantly trying to cause drama. Usually people like "Gvdc watch", ya know....all mouth and brainless. Ehh, I've been against the fence coming down, but what are we gonna do about it. It is what it is.:)
I can understand that. Yes, it is what it is.
about time

Hermitage, TN

#38 Jan 30, 2013
some one who knows wrote:
some of you people need to pick up a paper or watch the news.GVDC recives money from the state but a huge portion of the funds they operate on comes comes from the federal gov. ICF is a federal entity that over sees ALL facilaties(private or state) that recive federal funds.QRP is a review panel that was invited by the state to ensure that its facilaties are doing the things they said they would do according to the Dept. of justice law suit.Yes GVDC was released from said law suit,that being said oversight must still continue.The East TN Homes are not under GVDC(Diffrent director,diffrent class code for employees,diffrent name for direct care staff(DSP)They even pay GVDC rent for Dogwood.Get your facts straight next time.
Some one with a damm brain!!!!!!!!!!
Weinberg

Elizabethtown, KY

#39 Jan 30, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone around GVDC is clueless, me, you, the Front. Someone on here said QRP was part of the settlement agreement. Well Dr. Meese must have been wrong when he had his little party and announced we were no longer under the settlement agreement. You are so wise tell me why GVDC is still part of the settlement agreement when they are no longer under the settlement agreement. Someone told me the new superintendant is dumber than Meese, that is truly hard to believe.
http://www.tn.gov/didd/compliance/litigation....
Weinberg

Elizabethtown, KY

#41 Jan 30, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>Meese use to give speeches to new people in orientation and tell them to be prepared for their job to last only a couple of years as he was closing the place down. Several of the employees left because of his wacko speeches. He did have a party ending the settlement agreement, there were pictures in the Greene Valley News, sorry you missed it. As for Ms. Diane she is well known as the lady who closed Clover Bottom down, I don't think I would sing her praises too much. The State hires wonderful managers who treat you so well and make you feel so good while stabbing you in the back and leaving you laying in the street.
You are very misinformed
Weinberg

Elizabethtown, KY

#42 Jan 30, 2013
BacknBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are the "wonderful" managers? Why do the DTS 2's on days not work weekends like the dts1's?
Go ask Brightwell, I am sure she will answer your question.
Weinberg

Elizabethtown, KY

#43 Jan 30, 2013
Dredd wrote:
Sound like to me that so far Jenny H is the only one on this thread that has any clue about GVDC!! Whom ever GVDC WATCH is he/she is just showing how out of touch they are about GVDC!! As for as who I am I am a long time employee of GVDC and could answer any question that anyone may have if I even thought for a second you could wrap your little mind around the answers. I agree with Jenny H just a bitter employee who did not last long or maybe someone that just could not get their way or handle the job. Get a over it !!!!!!!!!!
Yes, who ever he or she is needs anger management as well.
Weinberg

Elizabethtown, KY

#46 Jan 30, 2013
Legal Analyst wrote:
<quoted text>The QRP gets its authority from the State, the Justice Department, advocacy groups and the judicial system. In other words GVDC was never and will never be released from the judicial system. That makes things a little clearer why GVDC is closing. By transferring clients into group homes the state is moving these people into less safe and more risky environments but they are no longer under the judicial system. AWESOME, PATHETIC but AWESOME.
One day maybe, but not for many years down the road.
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#49 Jan 31, 2013
Oh my GOD people, I have read comments from about two people on here that make any sense at all, and if anyone knows anything about GVDC they know what comments are true and what is not. AGAIN people get a life. Keep going Jenny H you got it right !!!!!!!!!! You can stop now GVDC WATCH you do not have a clue about what you are talking about !!!!!!!!!!
Lol

High Point, NC

#51 Jan 31, 2013
Ok I will bite who is the nurse?

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#53 Jan 31, 2013
Employee Trainer 4 wrote:
<quoted text>Under HIPPA no one is allowed to release names. Remember this is a case study and might be a little old but still indicative. Word associations might get you there but only if you are good at it: Blond, Assistant Superintendant, Chubby, Maintenance, Infection, Security. Enough.
Shew! I wish this was a Jepordy question that I could bet the farm on. Lol!
Lol

High Point, NC

#54 Feb 1, 2013
Hey now the maintenance crew is cool . I miss Marty myers he was the best. The security guy is so funny.. The safety inspector, well my momma said if I can't say nothing nice don't say nothing at all.as for the blond assistant superintendent she is pretty cool and has been there many years.
goodnessgoodgrie f

Charlotte, NC

#56 Feb 1, 2013
007........you have quipted my interest...
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#57 Feb 1, 2013
The more of this tread I read the more brain cells i am losing !!!!!
UsedToKnow

United States

#58 Feb 1, 2013
You had none to begin with.
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#59 Feb 1, 2013
UsedToKnow wrote:
You had none to begin with.
Not worth my time or effort to make a comment to this. Some how your comment just shows that you are just someone else that does not have a clue!!
UsedToKnow

United States

#60 Feb 1, 2013
You replied back to it so nice effort. I'm not 100% sure, but my guess is your one of those "wonderful managers" out there. Lmfao
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#63 Feb 2, 2013
UsedToKnow wrote:
You replied back to it so nice effort. I'm not 100% sure, but my guess is your one of those "wonderful managers" out there. Lmfao
I may be or I may not be,however if I am it was nice of you to call me wonderful !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
info about eric jones 3 min fyi 12
On the 1st day of Christmas 6 min Trunketeer 4
Merry Christmas To All... 8 min Trunketeer 5
Just announced! 500th post wins trip to Hawaii. 10 min Trunketeer 41
dean tweed (suicide) 10 min From Jenny xoxo 4
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 11 min southern jock 261
Principal at Mosheim 37 min Well 74
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 18 hr From Jenny xoxo 154
Why so paranoid? 20 hr csmaven 100
Greeneville Dating