16 Investigators at GVDC

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
BacknBlack

United States

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Seriously, it's a yearly thing they do. Nothing new.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 29, 2013
It's a yearly review...thus it happens every year. Nothing to make a Topix thread about. Shesh!
BacknBlack

United States

#4 Jan 29, 2013
Exactly Jenny! Always someone stirring.

Location hidden

#6 Jan 29, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think so. ICF is usually there in March not January. Nice try though.
It's the Q.R.P., not I.C.F. Now you know the rest of the story. Since you know so much, you should also know that we are not only visited by I.C.F. in March. You might also like to know that these groups may visit at anytime not just a certian month. I say you need to quit trying to stir the pot. Now you can call yourself GVDC IN THE KNOW. Nice try!:D <---- That's me laughing at you!
Greeneyes

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jan 29, 2013
What's the latest with the incident that happened in the community group home back in December? What caused the guys death?
gvo away

Hermitage, TN

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Greeneyes wrote:
What's the latest with the incident that happened in the community group home back in December? What caused the guys death?
He died,now you know.Go climb back in your hole...Troll
Weinberg

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jan 29, 2013
QRP is part of the settlement agreement.

Only the resource center will be revamped

Location hidden

#13 Jan 29, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>I join in your laughter because you think you know a lot about GVDC but you actually know very little. What does QRP stand for? I hope you enjoy the 1 and a half percent raise you are getting this year. I do hope you and someone you know doesn't have to give up their job to give others that raise. Don't you just love our Governor, putting a 100 million dollars in one of his banker friends bank and giving employees a raise which probably want match the increases in insurance. Keep defending, keep the faith.
Me know very little about the place I have worked for 16 years? Now I am laughing at you! I didn't say I agree with the Governors ways, I didn't vote for him. I am not defending him, I don't stand behind him. What I'm saying is don't make a big deal over something that happens every year! You are trying to start sh*t! You have also proven yourself clueless.

Location hidden

#15 Jan 30, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone around GVDC is clueless, me, you, the Front. Someone on here said QRP was part of the settlement agreement. Well Dr. Meese must have been wrong when he had his little party and announced we were no longer under the settlement agreement. You are so wise tell me why GVDC is still part of the settlement agreement when they are no longer under the settlement agreement. Someone told me the new superintendant is dumber than Meese, that is truly hard to believe.
Speak for yourself. I don't recall such a party, nor do I recall him ever "bragging" of such. I have met the new superintendant. She seems to be very smart, nice, and down to Earth. Maybe that's your fall point... don't listen to the "grapevine".
Whew

Hermitage, TN

#18 Jan 30, 2013
Jenny H from the block wrote:
<quoted text>Speak for yourself. I don't recall such a party, nor do I recall him ever "bragging" of such. I have met the new superintendant. She seems to be very smart, nice, and down to Earth. Maybe that's your fall point... don't listen to the "grapevine".
Blah Blah Blah...what a Topix Ho...you are EVERYWHERE on here...worse then a troll...a Topix Ho.

Location hidden

#19 Jan 30, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>Meese use to give speeches to new people in orientation and tell them to be prepared for their job to last only a couple of years as he was closing the place down. Several of the employees left because of his wacko speeches. He did have a party ending the settlement agreement, there were pictures in the Greene Valley News, sorry you missed it. As for Ms. Diane she is well known as the lady who closed Clover Bottom down, I don't think I would sing her praises too much. The State hires wonderful managers who treat you so well and make you feel so good while stabbing you in the back and leaving you laying in the street.
Bitter employee who didn't last long who is now casting stones over nothing? Yep! I think so. Move on and quit trying to make something out of nothing.

Location hidden

#20 Jan 30, 2013
Whew wrote:
<quoted text>Blah Blah Blah...what a Topix Ho...you are EVERYWHERE on here...worse then a troll...a Topix Ho.
Lmao! If you don't like it, don't read it. Put the grown up bloomers on.:/-
BacknBlack

United States

#22 Jan 30, 2013
GVDC WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>Meese use to give speeches to new people in orientation and tell them to be prepared for their job to last only a couple of years as he was closing the place down. Several of the employees left because of his wacko speeches. He did have a party ending the settlement agreement, there were pictures in the Greene Valley News, sorry you missed it. As for Ms. Diane she is well known as the lady who closed Clover Bottom down, I don't think I would sing her praises too much. The State hires wonderful managers who treat you so well and make you feel so good while stabbing you in the back and leaving you laying in the street.
Who are the "wonderful" managers? Why do the DTS 2's on days not work weekends like the dts1's?
UsedToKnow

United States

#24 Jan 30, 2013
Are there still people working out there with 40+ years and oodles of sick,annual and comp time?
Dredd

Jonesborough, TN

#25 Jan 30, 2013
Sound like to me that so far Jenny H is the only one on this thread that has any clue about GVDC!! Whom ever GVDC WATCH is he/she is just showing how out of touch they are about GVDC!! As for as who I am I am a long time employee of GVDC and could answer any question that anyone may have if I even thought for a second you could wrap your little mind around the answers. I agree with Jenny H just a bitter employee who did not last long or maybe someone that just could not get their way or handle the job. Get a over it !!!!!!!!!!
GVDC Emplyee

Johnson City, TN

#26 Jan 30, 2013
GVDC WATCh wrote:
<quoted text>A client dies in a room scalding hot with his flesh seperated from his body, where did that go? Of course something out of nothing. Who do you work for Jenny H from the block? Greene Valley, DIDD, Regional, maybe Human Services or Children Services, it is so complicated now nobody knows. Explain it to us how all these people are interrelated or is it disconnected. Something out of nothing you think? Two governors in a row have treated government like a business and what is the result? Dead mentally retarded, dead children, there are so many they don't even know how many and the reasons. Yeah, I think you are right it is all something over nothing.
The man who died did not live at GVDC. He had moved to the East Tennessee homes. GVDC was only lifted from part of the settlement. Not All of it. the Quality Review Panel comes every year and from what I'm hearing everything is going pretty well. Not sure why Jenny is being attacked, she's pretty much right on. ICF will come in March or April, but also do a follow up a couple months after and yes they can also come back at anytime. There is no major investigation going on at Gvdc. Just protocol. Jenny, do you work in Newel?
GVDC Emplyee

Johnson City, TN

#27 Jan 30, 2013
GVDC LOGIC wrote:
Why do switchboard operators not work the graveyard shift? Why do Security Guards not work the graveyard shift, hey people, they ain't nobody there to protect the grounds on graveyard. Wonderful managers saving money for businessmen Governors. Take critical need clients who need all the help they can get fast and put them in homes where they are isolated from that help, makes all the sense in the world don't you think? Tear down the fence which seperated GVDC from the dangerous 11E Highway. Did the person who made that call not realize there was a client who got in that road late at night was run over and then run over again and again by early morning traffic until the client looked like road kill. Wonderful Managers making wonderful decisions don't you think?

The people who live at GVDC today are much different from those of years ago. You didn't mention that it happened over 20 years ago. Maybe 30. There are only a few people now who would be capable of getting to the bypass and they show no desire to run off.
GVDC Emplyee

Johnson City, TN

#29 Jan 30, 2013
Clueless... You picked a great screen name. I'm very aware of the goings on a GVDC. Do I agree with everything? No, but some of the things said here are far from the truth.

Location hidden

#30 Jan 30, 2013
Dredd wrote:
Sound like to me that so far Jenny H is the only one on this thread that has any clue about GVDC!! Whom ever GVDC WATCH is he/she is just showing how out of touch they are about GVDC!! As for as who I am I am a long time employee of GVDC and could answer any question that anyone may have if I even thought for a second you could wrap your little mind around the answers. I agree with Jenny H just a bitter employee who did not last long or maybe someone that just could not get their way or handle the job. Get a over it !!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!:) I call it like I see it. Lol!

Location hidden

#31 Jan 30, 2013
GVDC Emplyee wrote:
<quoted text>
The man who died did not live at GVDC. He had moved to the East Tennessee homes. GVDC was only lifted from part of the settlement. Not All of it. the Quality Review Panel comes every year and from what I'm hearing everything is going pretty well. Not sure why Jenny is being attacked, she's pretty much right on. ICF will come in March or April, but also do a follow up a couple months after and yes they can also come back at anytime. There is no major investigation going on at Gvdc. Just protocol. Jenny, do you work in Newel?
Yes, I work in Newel. I worked in Maple for a very long time until it closed. Shew! 16 years in! Lol! Funny how GVDC Watch thinks I just fell off the turnip truck. I'm guessing that's also who had the nasty little immature comment to make too. That's ok, It's been reported. I agree with everything you said, but to address the issue of the fence .....We still have several that could find there way to the bypass. It has changed though. Man I miss the old days.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth about Kendra & the babies 5 min newsflash 4
What I learned about relationshps 5 min csmaven 33
***** last post wins ***** 9 min Alex Nicole 597
your boy/girl friend still go to their ex's fam... 15 min no greenhorn 6
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 27 min losers in the KKK 281
Jessica cubbage England 29 min Bjt 10
what to do. where to go for NYE for 40+ singles? 39 min From Jenny xoxo 7
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 3 hr Worried Mom 167
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 5,665
Feeling lonely for the holidays 8 hr Veronica 155
Principal at Mosheim 22 hr um... 80
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News