“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#160 Jun 17, 2013
BlueCadaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao what!?! Ok I'm all for gays . In fact I'd love a gay friend from around here but I am confused about one thing. You are for another man penetrating another man but your against a needle penetrating skin? Oh ok makes sense.
I am not against you getting tattoos.It is your right. I just think they are ugly and low class. That is my right. If people are gay, that is their business.I am hetero , but if it makes you feel better to call me homosexual slurs, I will just laugh about it. Got it, get it, good.

Since: Jun 13

Johnson City, TN

#161 Jun 17, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> I am not against you getting tattoos.It is your right. I just think they are ugly and low class. That is my right. If people are gay, that is their business.I am hetero , but if it makes you feel better to call me homosexual slurs, I will just laugh about it. Got it, get it, good.
I can understand that. Oh and I never made a slur at you sweetheart. I thought you were a gayboy and I couldn't understand the difference in the penetration. My apologies but I think your attitude is low class and ugly. Get it. Got it. Good.
ode

Sweetwater, TN

#162 Jun 17, 2013
BlueCadaver wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand that. Oh and I never made a slur at you sweetheart. I thought you were a gayboy and I couldn't understand the difference in the penetration. My apologies but I think your attitude is low class and ugly. Get it. Got it. Good.
So is your screen name.

Since: Jun 13

Johnson City, TN

#163 Jun 17, 2013
ode wrote:
<quoted text>So is your screen name.
Oh ok ode lmao
Hmm

Jonesborough, TN

#164 Jun 17, 2013
BlueCadaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh just shut the hell up already
I thought it was funny!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#165 Jun 17, 2013
BlueCadaver wrote:
<quoted text>I can understand that. Oh and I never made a slur at you sweetheart. I thought you were a gayboy and I couldn't understand the difference in the penetration. My apologies but I think your attitude is low class and ugly. Get it. Got it. Good.
That rocked

Since: Jun 13

Johnson City, TN

#166 Jun 17, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
That rocked
Well thank you mam :)

Since: Jan 13

United States

#167 Jun 18, 2013
a
BlueCadaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank you mam :)
dixie is all man!

Since: Jun 13

Johnson City, TN

#168 Jun 18, 2013
kristilou wrote:
a<quoted text>dixie is all man!
Lmao we'll shit I can never catch a break. I'm still learning

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#169 Jun 18, 2013
Just my opinion, like all of the rest. When I turned 18 and was free to do what I wanted, which at the time was what I "thought" I wanted, I immediately got a tattoo. A month later yet another. It dawned on me that I REALLY liked getting them. Somewhere in my "free" mind I decided to stop because by the age of 19, I would've been covered from head to toe. I didn't get them for anyone else, none of my friends had them, and no one was against me getting them (didn't do it to rebel). Years later I found Christ, all on my own again. I became heavily involved with the Church and felt an immense amount of shame with having them (tattoos). I felt judged by others, people stared. They made assumptions of who I was because of 2 little traces of ink on my body. I would cover them up by wearing pants, which in some churches women are not supposed to. I would wear knee boots? and people looked me up and down. I worried myself to death, emotionally causing myself to destroy who I was, all because of something I did when I was younger. It hit me one day. I am who I am. My choices are/were my own. I choose not to get anymore but I don't care, nor judge anyone who does. God knows my heart and where I've been. People are going to judge you because you're too big, too skinny, too tall, too short, the clothes you wear, the way you talk, you have tattoos, etc. Love yourself. Find what makes you happy. But most of all, allow others to live their lives and learn on their own. I can hear your opinion. I may not agree, but you're still entitled to it. It won't change me ;)

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#170 Jun 18, 2013
Whoa. That was a long post

Since: Jun 13

Johnson City, TN

#171 Jun 18, 2013
BEERFLY wrote:
Whoa. That was a long post
You are a good woman. Well said.

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#172 Jun 18, 2013
BlueCadaver wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a good woman. Well said.
Thanks Blue

Since: Jan 13

United States

#173 Jun 18, 2013
BlueCadaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao we'll shit I can never catch a break. I'm still learning
lol:), i agree he sometimes parades around with a bit much makeup.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#174 Jun 18, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>lol:), i agree he sometimes parades around with a bit much makeup.
But I'm diggin' his net panty hose!

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#175 Jun 18, 2013
BEERFLY wrote:
Just my opinion, like all of the rest. When I turned 18 and was free to do what I wanted, which at the time was what I "thought" I wanted, I immediately got a tattoo. A month later yet another. It dawned on me that I REALLY liked getting them. Somewhere in my "free" mind I decided to stop because by the age of 19, I would've been covered from head to toe. I didn't get them for anyone else, none of my friends had them, and no one was against me
getting them (didn't do it to rebel). Years later I
found Christ, all on my own again. I became
heavily involved with the Church and felt an
immense amount of shame with having them
(tattoos). I felt judged by others, people stared.
They made assumptions of who I was because
of 2 little traces of ink on my body. I would cover
them up by wearing pants, which in some
churches women are not supposed to. I would
wear knee boots? and people looked me up and
down. I worried myself to death, emotionally
causing myself to destroy who I was, all because
of something I did when I was younger. It hit
me one day. I am who I am. My choices
are/were my own. I choose not to get anymore
but I don't care, nor judge anyone who does. God
knows my heart and where I've been. People
are going to judge you because you're too big,
too skinny, too tall, too short, the clothes you
wear, the way you talk, you have tattoos, etc.
Love yourself. Find what makes you happy. But
most of all, allow others to live their lives and
learn on their own. I can hear your opinion. I may
not agree, but you're still entitled to it. It won't
change me ;)
VERY WELL SAID!

Since: Jan 13

United States

#176 Jun 18, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I'm diggin' his net panty hose!
i hate getting my toes caught in the net. They always grab my baby toe.
wow

Elizabethton, TN

#177 Jun 18, 2013
I used to think it was trashy...until I was checking out that cashier at Food City the other day. She has tats and is damn sexy...lol.
Summer

United States

#178 Jun 18, 2013
Tats r very sexy on women if they don't look like they got them done cheap or in jail.
no tats here my dear

Kingsport, TN

#179 Jun 19, 2013
Disgusted Dude wrote:
Does it make anyone else sad? It's a shame when you think you've scouted out a hot chick, only to see a huge tattoo or multiple tattoos, that make her look like she was just released from the pen. It's not sexy, girls.
.From a females perspective, I totally agree with you! Multiple tattoos on a person makes them look like white trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can you afford to be a republican? 7 min z0neCrew 7
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 11 min leeroy 7,927
Heather Nabors 57 min honestly 4
Marriage Wrecker 2 hr FriendofDog 9
Tia Greene 5 hr Tncowboy 1
Why do women... 5 hr z0neCrew 40
Rope Swing? 7 hr Larry 2
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 8 hr A l i a s 1,886
how the heck is shipleys furniture store getti... (May '13) 10 hr closing 26
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]