Pretty Girls Ruining Themselves With ...
Dont Do It

Denver, CO

#72 Mar 7, 2013
Women are ruined by tattoos. Hot '10s' immediately become vomit inducing '2s'.

Parents, after years of hard work raising their daughters, are so proud of having them inked up like circus freaks for the rest of time.

As for the 'painting it like a canvas' excuse, it's more like taking a beautiful piece of white tissue paper and wiping your anus on it.

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#73 Jun 8, 2013
I notice tattoo people are thick. People never said ALL tattoo folk are drug users. People never said ALL tattoo folk are smokers. People never said ALL tattoo people are in poverty. People never said ALL tattoo people are in prison. That made clear, the percentiles are in the mid 90's for most of the categories I mentioned and as low as the mid 80's for some of the others. Tattoo folk is in denial but those are facts. You are part of negative statistics, like it or not.

Since: Jun 13

Jonesborough, TN

#74 Jun 9, 2013
I have one tattoo so far and I love it. I think tattoos express who you are and your interests. They are beautiful to me as long as they are done right and not trashy. If you have random little tattoos all over your body, I think you look like a billboard and its a turn off. But everyone has their own style. As long as your happy keep inking yourself up. If no one can love you for you, than f*** em. You will eventually find someone who loves and respects you in and out.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#75 Jun 9, 2013
I have several, and unless I want you to see them, you won't. My man doesn't have any and has said several times that he doesn't like them.. But when I asked why he was with me then, if I'm so "trashy".... He said, "I don't even see yours when I look at you. I see you."

Love doesn't judge.
Just sayin.
:)

Since: Jan 13

Chicago, IL

#76 Jun 9, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
I have several, and unless I want you to see them, you won't. My man doesn't have any and has said several times that he doesn't like them.. But when I asked why he was with me then, if I'm so "trashy".... He said, "I don't even see yours when I look at you. I see you."
Love doesn't judge.
Just sayin.
:)
that is very sweet of ur man

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#77 Jun 9, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>that is very sweet of ur man
Yes it is... But you can't say that too loud... He will retract his statement and turn all "man" on me again. Lol he really doesn't like tats, and got ill with me when I got one after we met,.. I told him then, if you aren't attracted to my coloring book... Don't place your crayon anywhere near it. Lol I guess after time he learned to accept it bc telling me he'd leave would only make me call his bluff.:) it truly is personal preference. I don't mind if someone doesn't have any, so they shouldn't mind if I do.:)
yep

Johnson City, TN

#78 Jun 9, 2013
Tats look whorish.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#79 Jun 9, 2013
yep wrote:
Tats look whorish.
I'll take "looking" over "being" any day.

“Bazinga!”

Since: May 13

Greeneville TN

#80 Jun 9, 2013
Ris wrote:
I have tattoos, and I have never had a drug or alcohol problem. All of these posts are merely an opinion of the owner. Just like my opinion is that tattoos, to me, are not self-degrading nor do they stereotype you as a specific kind of person (such as a ho, as someone stated above). They are a matter of self-expression, just as choosing NOT to get one is a matter of self-expression. If you want one, go for it. If not, then don't. If you don't like women or men with tattoos, you don't have to be with them. It's as simple as that. It does, however, make you a bit shallow not to give someone the time of day simply because they chose to have a tattoo at some point and time in their lives.
Just as I stated above, the posts are merely opinions of the owners. This is MY opinion.
Couldn't have said it better myself. I have tattoos and I've never been to jail, on drugs or an alcoholic. But I'm a good wife, a great mother (my child tries to pick the flowers off my arm lol) and I'm caring and respectful to other people. I don't act like a thug out in public. Those types of people with tattoos have ruined the reputations of us good hearted people with ink. To the dude that started the thread, to each his own. My husband is as country as it gets and he never thought he'd marry a woman like me with tattoos. I changed his mind though :).

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#81 Jun 9, 2013
LoveMyGunRights wrote:
<quoted text>Couldn't have said it better myself. I have tattoos and I've never been to jail, on drugs or an alcoholic. But I'm a good wife, a great mother (my child tries to pick the flowers off my arm lol) and I'm caring and respectful to other people. I don't act like a thug out in public. Those types of people with tattoos have ruined the reputations of us good hearted people with ink. To the dude that started the thread, to each his own. My
husband is as country as it gets and he never
thought he'd marry a woman like me with tattoos.
I changed his mind though :).
My youngest (7) says he will get a tat when he's old enough... He's quite the character now... I can only imagine what he will choose for his canvas.:) lol

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#82 Jun 10, 2013
Most men are turned off with tattoos on women, including me. I believe they are disrespecting their own bodies.

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#83 Jun 10, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
My youngest (7) says he will get a tat when he's old enough... He's quite the character now... I can only imagine what he will choose for his canvas.:) lol
... You probably think its cute that he will probably be smoking by 12.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#84 Jun 10, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> ... You probably think its cute that he will probably be smoking by 12.
No, he started that last year... Got that much covered.
Anon

Maggie Valley, NC

#85 Jun 10, 2013
Anon wrote:
I agree 100% with the OP. In my opinion, tatoos on women are repulsive and trashy. I don't care how "meaningful" or "artistic" you think that yours are, they are TRASHY. A woman's body is not a canvas, or a billboard, or a comic strip. Have some self respect.
Also, there are a lot better and more meaningful ways to express your devotion to your child, religion, deceased relative, or whatever, than defacing your body with graffiti. For example, how about if you, instead, strive to be a good Mother every day, live by the teachings of your religion, or put into practice what your relative had taught you by their example. Those things would be meaningful. Some trashy tattoo means NOTHING, except that you have no respect for your body and your self.

“Bazinga!”

Since: May 13

Greeneville TN

#86 Jun 10, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, there are a lot better and more meaningful ways to express your devotion to your child, religion, deceased relative, or whatever, than defacing your body with graffiti. For example, how about if you, instead, strive to be a good Mother every day, live by the teachings of your religion, or put into practice what your relative had taught you by their example. Those things would be meaningful. Some trashy tattoo means NOTHING, except that you have no respect for your body and your self.
I have plenty of self respect. I didn't get tattoos cause someone wanted me to. I did it because that's what I chose to do to at the time and I don't regret it at all. Some of you people act as if though us women have like dead bleeding cow asses tattooed everywhere lol. "Oh heavens! It's repulsive!" Yeah so is burping so hard you almost throw up on someone in public but I'm sure there are more people who do that than there are people with tattoos. I mean, say whatever about us cause I'm not married to you so I don't have to please you. And as far as me striving to be a good mother...don't even go there. My parenting abilities and love for my child has nothing to do with whether or not I have tattoos.

“Bazinga!”

Since: May 13

Greeneville TN

#87 Jun 10, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> ... You probably think its cute that he will probably be smoking by 12.
I bet you think you're cute cause you put "allstar" in you're name lmao

Since: Jun 13

Greeneville, TN

#88 Jun 10, 2013
You aren't suppose to judge on the outer appearance of a person; that is beyond disrespectful and hurts others especially with self confident issues. I have tattoos that I am not proud of. I hide them whenever I'm in public because of people like you. I did it when I was younger to, I guess, be cooler than my friends, but its not like I can just erase them off of me now. I know a lot of women with sleeves and amazing tattoos and they aren't on drugs or under the influence of anything; they're very down to earth. I have nothing against tattoos; everyone I know has them. They take pride in them and they have meaning. Its like jewelry that means a lot, like sentimental value, that could never be stolen from them. Its the expression of what their proud of. Every tattoo has a story and if you assume their story is 'its because their trashy', then shame on you.

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#89 Jun 10, 2013
_Christina_ wrote:
You aren't suppose to judge on the outer appearance of a person; that is beyond disrespectful and hurts others especially with self confident issues. I have tattoos that I am not proud of. I hide them whenever I'm in public because of people like you. I did it when I was younger to, I guess, be cooler than my friends, but its not like I can just erase them off of me now. I know a lot of women with sleeves and amazing tattoos and they aren't on drugs or under the influence of anything; they're very down to earth. I have nothing against tattoos; everyone I know has them. They take pride in them and they have meaning. Its like jewelry that means a lot, like sentimental value, that could never be stolen from them. Its the expression of what their proud of. Every tattoo has a story and if you assume their story is 'its because their trashy', then shame on you.
It is such a shame. You are a very attractive lady. Why would you want to do that to your soft feminine skin? Why would you want to look masculine? Seriously , I do not get it. By the way , I am sure you judge the outer appearance of men you date. If you say no, you are a liar. Please do not be a hypocrite about your holier than thou attitude. You just do not like, when the tables are turned and men judge you as low class with your tattoos. I do hope you consider laser surgery. It is just not cool for a woman to look truck driverish.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#90 Jun 10, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> It is such a shame. You are a very attractive lady. Why would you want to do that to your soft feminine skin? Why would you want to look masculine? Seriously , I do not get it. By the way , I am sure you judge the outer appearance of men you date. If you say no, you are a liar. Please do not be a hypocrite about your holier than thou attitude. You just do not like, when the tables are turned and men judge you as low class with your tattoos. I do hope you consider
laser surgery. It is just not cool for a woman to look truck driverish.
Truck driverish? Really? Lol! I have now heard it all I do believe! Wow.

Since: Jun 13

Greeneville, TN

#91 Jun 10, 2013
I promise, I do not have a holier than thou attitude. I'm actually a very sweet person & see the good in everybody. I do not get judged as a 'low class with tattoos' because I dress very conservatively and they are hidden in public so they do not know they exist. I'm happily married (going on 5 years) so, no, I do not see other guys attractive nor does it ever cross my mind. I do not judge by outer appearance. Even if I were not married, you can always find something positive in someone, whether its their eyes, cute smile or adorable dimples. People can not help the way they look; its just the body they were provided. Some people can't even help that they don't dress like others; they can't afford it, but who are we to judge them? Even if judging appearance was a factor, you fall in the with the soul before you cherish their features. & I did not have 'trucker' in mind when I got my tattoos nor did I assume I would look masculine & I definitely did not think that so many people would be judgmental. I have considered laser but gosh golly! There's no way I could afford it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton (D) Serial Sexual Super-predato... 15 min MaxFax ThunderGnome 1
bill clinton (d): the original sexual super-pr... 24 min MaxFax ThunderGnome 1
Disrespecting our veterans 27 min MaxFax ThunderGnome 88
Harvey Weinstein(D):serial sexual super-predator 31 min MaxFax ThunderGnome 16
Need a new mayor 1 hr Go next election 1
China Kirby (Jul '11) 1 hr Graf Spiel 99
Logan Anderson 2 hr BK Greeneville 20

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages