wheres the good single men at in Gree...

wheres the good single men at in Greeneville?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
definaho

United States

#1 Jul 22, 2012
where ya hidin at good single men?
Just Me

Brentwood, TN

#2 Jul 22, 2012
Fallen Bridge lane
lookin

Brentwood, TN

#3 Jul 22, 2012
Where is that?
Pretend 2 B Normal

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jul 22, 2012
My wife wants to know too.
Nita Mann

United States

#5 Jul 22, 2012
Just Me wrote:
Fallen Bridge lane
Is that up at Timber Fell Lodge? Bahahahhauahhahaha! Jes' teasin'! ;)

Nothing like finding a hot single dude & discovering he likes dudes & just using you for a cover!
AIDS CURES GAYS

United States

#6 Jul 22, 2012
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>Is that up at Timber Fell Lodge? Bahahahhauahhahaha! Jes' teasin'! ;)

Nothing like finding a hot single dude & discovering he likes dudes & just using you for a cover!
Sick freak.
Single

Nashville, TN

#7 Jul 22, 2012
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that up at Timber Fell Lodge? Bahahahhauahhahaha! Jes' teasin'! ;)
Nothing like finding a hot single dude & discovering he likes dudes & just using you for a cover!
Are you still looking for a good man ?( Nita Man) Whats your age range your looking for ?
Nita Mann

United States

#8 Jul 22, 2012
Single wrote:
<quoted text> Are you still looking for a good man ?( Nita Man) Whats your age range your looking for ?
About 35-50....mature 30 yr old would do. I'm early 40s but supposedly look younger :)
Single

Nashville, TN

#9 Jul 22, 2012
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
About 35-50....mature 30 yr old would do. I'm early 40s but supposedly look younger :)
I am 47
Nita Mann

United States

#10 Jul 22, 2012
Single wrote:
<quoted text> I am 47
Well tell me about yourself!:)
Single

Nashville, TN

#11 Jul 22, 2012
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Well tell me about yourself!:)
I been divorced 13 years , single ,no children , work ,dont do drugs , easy going ,kind hearted , shy at times .
Miss Kitty

United States

#12 Jul 22, 2012
Single wrote:
<quoted text>I been divorced 13 years , single ,no children , work ,dont do drugs , easy going ,kind hearted , shy at times .
Well, that's all fine and dandy but you need to make the most important disclosures such as: do you have teeth? Do you have any diseases? If you answered yes, will penicillin cure it? Does your equipment function? I would ask what is your favorite position but that might be too personal. Giggle giggle giggle

How long have you been on your job? what type of work?
your future x wife

Fort Campbell, TN

#13 Jul 22, 2012
Obviously there aren't any!
Bubba Jim Bob

United States

#14 Jul 22, 2012
Miss Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's all fine and dandy but you need to make the most important disclosures such as: do you have teeth? Do you have any diseases? If you answered yes, will penicillin cure it? Does your equipment function? I would ask what is your favorite position but that might be too personal. Giggle giggle giggle
How long have you been on your job? what type of work?
Now look what u went & did! Nita Mann finally has one in a snare & u went & plumb skeered em oft!
Single

Nashville, TN

#15 Jul 22, 2012
Miss Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's all fine and dandy but you need to make the most important disclosures such as: do you have teeth? Do you have any diseases? If you answered yes, will penicillin cure it? Does your equipment function? I would ask what is your favorite position but that might be too personal. Giggle giggle giggle
How long have you been on your job? what type of work?
Yes I have all my teeth and penicillin makes me sick . I been working since I was big enough to through hay on a wagon. As far as my equipmant function ,my car and truck runs just fine . Yes that is a little personal .Giggle Giggle
Word Woman

Greer, SC

#16 Jul 22, 2012
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that up at Timber Fell Lodge? Bahahahhauahhahaha! Jes' teasin'! ;)
Nothing like finding a hot single dude & discovering he likes dudes & just using you for a cover!
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that up at Timber Fell Lodge? Bahahahhauahhahaha! Jes' teasin'! ;)
Nothing like finding a hot single dude & discovering he likes dudes & just using you for a cover!
LMFAO!!!!! I haven't laughed like that @ a comment on here in awhile.:)
Word Woman

Greer, SC

#17 Jul 22, 2012
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that up at Timber Fell Lodge? Bahahahhauahhahaha! Jes' teasin'! ;)
Nothing like finding a hot single dude & discovering he likes dudes & just using you for a cover!
however, just to clarify...were you referring to serving as a cover for being gay or for a cover from falling timber (which is how I initially interpreted it & why I got so tickled by it...lol!!!)???
Nita Mann

United States

#18 Jul 22, 2012
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!!!! I haven't laughed like that @ a comment on here in awhile.:)
I actually thought of you when I wrote it....wondering if you would know what Timberfell is! Lol
Nita Mann

United States

#19 Jul 22, 2012
Single wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I have all my teeth and penicillin makes me sick . I been working since I was big enough to through hay on a wagon. As far as my equipmant function ,my car and truck runs just fine . Yes that is a little personal .Giggle Giggle
Sounds promising.... As long as you don't need penicillin and your not allergic to Viagra! Lol lol lol lol sorry for being personal but I JUST COULD NOT RESIST!:) lol lol lol lol lol
Nita Mann

United States

#20 Jul 22, 2012
AIDS CURES GAYS wrote:
<quoted text>Sick freak.
I'm hoping you mean my gay date & not me! Lol ;)

I might be ever so slightly wild under my conservative exterior, but never been called a sick freak! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local dating is infected with scam artists 8 min onlineprophet 3
Capital Bank.. is Stupid 11 min Hmm 14
No more videos of the cops! 1 hr Atticus Finch 36
I look important talking on my Cellphone!!!! 1 hr Fug mug 26
Snitching 3 hr yes sir 20
eastview public shower 3 hr ivanka trump 3
Trump brings Gennifer Flowers to debate 3 hr Really 93
Witches in Camp Creek 5 hr Window cleaner 37

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages