Next Last
James

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Dec 23, 2013
thank you.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 23, 2013
You sure are an instigating little twit aren't you? You have tried to get a reply from someone all weekend! Guess you have been bored huh?
Delete Me

Troy, NC

#3 Dec 23, 2013
Melissa1333 wrote:
You sure are an instigating little twit aren't you? You have tried to get a reply from someone all weekend! Guess you have been bored huh?
You just read it. Are you bored too?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 23, 2013
Delete Me wrote:
<quoted text>
You just read it. Are you bored too?
actually I am. My work week is over, my house is clean, gifts are wrapped and I am bored, sneaking in on Topix! Yet, you will not see me starting thread after thread about you or any one else. Any other questions?
Joe

Johnson City, TN

#5 Dec 24, 2013
Don't worry. If it goes against Word Woman's opinion, she WILL have it deleted. She is an outsider who has come in here and taken over.
99problems

United States

#7 Dec 24, 2013
The trouble making SOB needs to b erased.
Deletion

Johnson City, TN

#9 Dec 24, 2013
eco gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll, would you please delete yourself from this forum and stop bothering people? Thank you.
Hi WW!

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#10 Dec 24, 2013
Deletion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi WW!
I'm not Eco Gal...but howdy!!!:)
Deletion

Johnson City, TN

#11 Dec 24, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Eco Gal...but howdy!!!:)
sure you're not

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#12 Dec 24, 2013
Deletion wrote:
<quoted text>
sure you're not
Again, believe what you'd like to...I know the truth & couldn't care less what you think... Happy Holidays!!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#13 Dec 25, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, believe what you'd like to...I know the truth & couldn't care less what you think... Happy Holidays!!!
I think I'd like to take you out for dinner. Have a couple of drinks to break the ice. Then maybe a walk through Horse Creek park. It'd be romantic. I'd take off my jacket and drape around your shoulders. Then we could come back here where I'd eat through your panties. After that, I wouldn't have to post here; I'd see you every morning.

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#14 Dec 25, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'd like to take you out for dinner. Have a couple of drinks to break the ice. Then maybe a walk through Horse Creek park. It'd be romantic. I'd take off my jacket and drape around your shoulders. Then we could come back here where I'd eat through your panties. After that, I wouldn't have to post here; I'd see you every morning.
My young friend, I will explain this one more time. On all foods that get hot, you are supposed to remove the wrapper before eating. Otherwise, sounded like a plan. Good luck
1handonkeybrd1in pants

Afton, TN

#15 Dec 26, 2013
"I think I'd like to take you out for dinner. Have a couple of drinks to break the ice. Then maybe a walk through Horse Creek park. It'd be romantic. I'd take off my jacket and drape around your shoulders. Then we could come back here where I'd eat through your panties. After that, I wouldn't have to post here; I'd see you every morning."

"My young friend, I will explain this one more time. On all foods that get hot, you are supposed to remove the wrapper before eating. Otherwise, sounded like a plan. Good luck'

Wonder why you two ole pervs are still single??

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16 Dec 26, 2013
1handonkeybrd1inpants wrote:
"I think I'd like to take you out for dinner. Have a couple of drinks to break the ice. Then maybe a walk through Horse Creek park. It'd be romantic. I'd take off my jacket and drape around your shoulders. Then we could come back here where I'd eat through your panties. After that, I wouldn't have to post here; I'd see you every morning."
"My young friend, I will explain this one more time. On all foods that get hot, you are supposed to remove the wrapper before eating. Otherwise, sounded like a plan. Good luck'
Wonder why you two ole pervs are still single??
I see tongue-in-cheek humor is over 1handonkeybrd1inpants head ...lol These clods on here are so dumb Aly and Magic they take EVERYTHING literally. lol I suspect the real reason they are pissed off is that both of you guys have great relationships with the women on here.. we like you two guys and like the understated (yes, it is understated) humor ya'll present...too bad the fools on here take everything as gospel and so seriously. ROFLMAO

nowhere

#17 Dec 26, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
I see tongue-in-cheek humor is over 1handonkeybrd1inpants head ...lol These clods on here are so dumb Aly and Magic they take EVERYTHING literally. lol I suspect the real reason they are pissed off is that both of you guys have great relationships with the women on here.. we like you two guys and like the understated (yes, it is understated) humor ya'll present...too bad the fools on here take everything as gospel and so seriously. ROFLMAO
Many thanks to you.

nowhere

#19 Dec 26, 2013
Dick Limp wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I'd love to be a crippled old pervert who has nothing better to do than fantasize about a few skanky, homely women whose only "accomplishments" in life are lurking and manipulating this forum 24/7 but I have a life. You're cut from the same cloth as them, fartofdog.
Yes, my body is crippled. But I am lucky. I am not like you and your crippled mind. I wonder exactly what type of life you have. Especially with your choice of user name.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#20 Dec 26, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very brave. If you pizzed her off she would have you deleted.
In the know

Monroe, NC

#21 Dec 26, 2013
Dick Limp wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I'd love to be a crippled old pervert who has nothing better to do than fantasize about a few skanky, homely women whose only "accomplishments" in life are lurking and manipulating this forum 24/7 but I have a life. You're cut from the same cloth as them, fartofdog.
. Just shows what a f 'ing dumbass you are doesn't it? You aren't half as smart as you think you are either. If you want to cast aspersions ass clown try to have something to back it up other than your little rabbit assed mind .

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#23 Dec 26, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a romantic fella ;)

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#25 Dec 26, 2013
-Jellio- wrote:
WW I do hope you will allow me to visit :)
I don't know anyone here and I doubt that anyone knows me.
I'm kinda drifting around, keeping it on the down low ;)
Well, you certainly don't need my permission, but I welcome you...I think you'll find that most folks on here are very cool & easy to get along with :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 31
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's destruction of America could be a good ... 4 min Trumpisdumb 19
What would Jesus say? 10 min just think 9
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 28 min Princess Hey 10,904
More fake news 28 min Trumpisdumb 6
How many fngers can you Vag hold? 50 min BIG RED DICKENSON 25
jerry frye 1 hr THE EX 11
South Greene Basketball 1 hr TEAM WHO 7
Fetishes and fantasies 8 hr Eddie 108

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages