Waynesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

uneducated hick wrote:
What's the name of that Amish place? Heard it was good?
Think you are talking about Farmer's Daughter near Mennonite store on Erwin Hwy. It is best to go with a group. Maybe you and the blue team can go there
Transplant

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

biggin wrote:
Hype has some awesome prime rib on Sat. and Sun. night for 9.95!!
Is this a bar or a restaurant? I have shied away from it when we got out as a family. I don't have a problem with a bar type atmosphere, but just not with my kids...who love prime rib!

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Think you are talking about Farmer's Daughter near Mennonite store on Erwin Hwy. It is best to go with a group. Maybe you and the blue team can go there
Thats the name of it. Thank you! Is it just another typical restaurant or do they specialize is something specific?

Big no to team blue but thanks for your consideration towards them lol. However, you and I could possibly make a dinner date. Im more of a one on one kinda guy ;)

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Eat at home. That way when your food is dropped on the floor you will know it.

Since: Dec 12

Waynesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> Thats the name of it. Thank you! Is it just another typical restaurant or do they specialize is something specific?
Big no to team blue but thanks for your consideration towards them lol. However, you and I could possibly make a dinner date. Im more of a one on one kinda guy ;)
A lot of people like their cornbread salad. In fact, it had its own topix thread a while back on how to make it.(I made it from a copycat recipe & it was delicious!) They serve food "home style" which means you get a bunch of sides & home cooking. It is too much for one or two people. Having us with the blue team would certainly lead to a food fight, assault by mash potato charges, or who knows what else. Lol
good_food

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Transplant wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this a bar or a restaurant? I have shied away from it when we got out as a family. I don't have a problem with a bar type atmosphere, but just not with my kids...who love prime rib!
Must be 21 to get in.
Anon

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

uneducated hick wrote:
Farmers daughter and its finger lickin good.
hey

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

uneducated hick wrote:
The Farmer's Daughter is the name of it. It's really good. It's family style food.
hey

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

notafan wrote:
where is boronnies or how ever u spell it
Boronies is close to the new mexican restaurant on west main close to porter tire.
hey

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

country boy wrote:
Danielles went out of busines it was fine dining we need a Rockys pizza like Jcity
We have a Rocky's Pizza and have for years. It's behind Papa John's and beside the christian book store.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people like their cornbread salad. In fact, it had its own topix thread a while back on how to make it.(I made it from a copycat recipe & it was delicious!) They serve food "home style" which means you get a bunch of sides & home cooking. It is too much for one or two people. Having us with the blue team would certainly lead to a food fight, assault by mash potato charges, or who knows what else. Lol
Cornbread salad? Seems like I may have had that before? Im gonna have to Google that to make sure. Blue team or not (probably not) im convinced I will be tryin this place soon.

Food fight? I was thinking more in the lines of a steele cage match with a few of the blusies ;)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Farmers daughter and its finger lickin good.
Thank ye!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

hey wrote:
<quoted text>The Farmer's Daughter is the name of it. It's really good. It's family style food.
Thank ya! Pretty sure im gonna be tryin this place out soon.
best food and service

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Whistle Stop of Afton is the best place to eat around Greeneville.
new place

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

I ate at the express deli&cafe and it was delicious omg it was good now I crave it and the owner and staff were a joy to talk with.
My 2 cents worth

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Express Deli has great sandwiches and soups. I heard that she was going to stay open later hours this summer. Go check it out in the Zoomers store across from Wal-Mart.
NobodyUKno

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

hey wrote:
<quoted text>Boronies is close to the new mexican restaurant on west main close to porter tire.
It's the former Rainbow Steak and Ale.
complain

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Its crazy
bestus

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

McDonalds is good
Disappointed

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Went out Saturday night with my man to grab a bite to eat, of coarse Applebees was packed so we figured we would try out the new place beside popcorn video (The Italian Village) They were pretty dead mind you and it was Saturday night. But our experience there was not good at all. The menu isn't descriptive at all, when our food finally came out we could see how cheaply made it was. I couldn't even try the 1st bite of mine, yuck. It was an awful food experience for us. I was really hopping it would be better too. It could have just been the cook that day but IMO they really need to get it together if they plan on staying in business. I wont be going there again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of54
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••