Cookeville, TN

#1 Aug 1, 2011
Anyone know if this is a good man?
Patsy Cline

Fort Campbell, TN

#2 Aug 1, 2011
Wondering wrote:
Ain't he the oldest boy of Cowboy Copas?
Wondering

Cookeville, TN

#3 Aug 1, 2011
Im not sure but I know he always dresses like a cowboy.
Nobody

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Aug 5, 2011
Wondering wrote:
RUN. run like the wind. He is a con artist. I mean a real peice of shit. He will take your money and use the Lord's name to do it with. If he pulls in your driveway, meet him with a shotgun. He will steal anything not nailed down, and then talk you out of the rest of ur shit. Slick as a ribbon, that one. RUN RUN RUN
just asking

United States

#5 Aug 27, 2011
if this is the same guy didn't he get in trouble over a bunch of pills a little while ago
justme

Elizabethton, TN

#6 Aug 29, 2011
Nobody is right, He uses the Lords name in vain of getting money. and if you become so called "friend" he will use your name too. I know he used my Dads name to get all the neighbors to give him money for what he told them was a present for dad but my Dad never got the gift. Definitely a Con Artist, as a matter of fact i think he went back to Jail recently.
Duke

Tucson, AZ

#7 Aug 29, 2011
Daha Daha I say hey Pilgram Chuck is a good man. He's a god fearing man. Very Bright fellow. No drugs issues. Stop putting a good man down.
just asking

Granite City, IL

#8 Aug 30, 2011
well if this is the same guy he is a pill head and a con artist. sorry you don't think so
yeah

Winchester, TN

#9 Aug 31, 2011
chuck copas was in jail i know 2 weeks ago for drugs because my brother is in there with him. And yes i know him from the streets he does do drugs.And he will steal you blind to get his next fix.
Wade

Jonesborough, TN

#11 Nov 23, 2011
Copas is a thug. He screwed my elderly neighbor out of some money. BEWARE of that dude. Everybody in South Central knows he's a con artist.
Rev Jones

Jonesborough, TN

#12 Nov 23, 2011
Copas will bust hades wide open for that stuff.
sassy

United States

#13 Nov 23, 2011
From what I know about him he's a piece of crap pill head.
Karl

Kingsport, TN

#14 Dec 6, 2011
Well Chucky boys reputation is being made public. He is a major rogue.
David

Marion, VA

#15 Apr 23, 2012
1st claSS thug
really

Knoxville, TN

#17 Sep 21, 2012
Wondering wrote:
chuck is a drug addict and was in jail over that bull crap that went down with the bulls gap pharmacy getting robbed him and couple others black mailed the pharmcist so no i would say he is not
Smell a Thug

Marion, VA

#18 Sep 23, 2012
He is a thug.
Wayne form Ohio

Cleves, OH

#19 Jul 29, 2014
This guy Chuck i s not a son of Cowboy Copas.My wife is the Neice of Cowboy Copas we never heard of this person..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Theif Teacher at Moshiem 2 min Her Neighbor 13
Post whatever you want! FREEDOM OF SPEECH! You'... (Sep '15) 14 min The_Wizard 11
Do you believe in God? 28 min Jane Doe 10
Publix Has Finally Arrived! 31 min The_Wizard 28
GREENEVILLE Fit Club 51 min little ceasar 2
i love you (Aug '15) 1 hr Buttercup 17
amanda everhart 2 hr White boy Bob 5
Asheville Hwy wreck Sat WOW 17

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages