Ignoring discussions on Topix is bad ...

Ignoring discussions on Topix is bad luck!

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Like a good neighbor

Falcon, KY

#1 Jan 27, 2013
LOL! Just playin

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#5 Feb 13, 2013
I didn't catch that email adress, you were talking too fast, could you repeat it...
Alyagotado

Greeneville, TN

#8 Feb 14, 2013
I got rid of my curse that haunted me for years. My psychic was also a divorce lawyer.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#10 Feb 14, 2013
Does he all of this for free?
Becky

Greenville, SC

#11 Feb 14, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
I got rid of my curse that haunted me for years. My psychic was also a divorce lawyer.
Nice.
winner

Torrance, CA

#12 Aug 18, 2013
i saw a comment of brian mccarthy of the internet saying that there is a voodoo doc who help win the lottery with spiritual voodoo from africa, The first question i ask my self was why will he say this one the internet!!! cause to me it was rediculous to let people know about such secret. But i am a person who believe in magic and spiritaul voodoo cause i have seen it work in my eye. all i could was to give a try and truly i won i do not care how i did it and what i go through all i do was to believe that if brain can win then i am also a winner the doctor cast a spell on a number and send it to me and i used it for the keno alantic lottey and i won $50,000 it does not matter if i do not win like brian but i still gat something to celebrate about. I cant give you money but i can show how to get money and this is it drsoula_b@live.com is the only way and secret i have ever since in my entire life
theycallmePoopyB allZ

Greeneville, TN

#13 Aug 18, 2013
winner wrote:
i saw a comment of brian mccarthy of the internet saying that there is a voodoo doc who help win the lottery with spiritual voodoo from africa, The first question i ask my self was why will he say this one the internet!!! cause to me it was rediculous to let people know about such secret. But i am a person who believe in magic and spiritaul voodoo cause i have seen it work in my eye. all i could was to give a try and truly i won i do not care how i did it and what i go through all i do was to believe that if brain can win then i am also a winner the doctor cast a spell on a number and send it to me and i used it for the keno alantic lottey and i won $50,000 it does not matter if i do not win like brian but i still gat something to celebrate about. I cant give you money but i can show how to get money and this is it drsoula_b@live.com is the only way and secret i have ever since in my entire life
Do you believe in the grammar fairy or the spelling troll?

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14 Aug 18, 2013
theycallmePoopyBallZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe in the grammar fairy or the spelling troll?
LMAO!!!
:)

“"One page at a time"”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#15 Aug 18, 2013
AYE!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#16 Aug 18, 2013
theycallmePoopyBallZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe in the grammar fairy or the spelling troll?
.... are you telling me they are as phony as Santa Clause and Barack Obama's promises to the nation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Threads removed again. 53 min no passing out on... 8
gcsd 2 hr Jay Walter Jones 34
imates charged 2 hr Knowmystuff 21
What is wrong with Park Overall? (Sep '15) 2 hr Billys brother 77
Shelton 4 hr Bryan 1
Young people today have no shame 4 hr equivalent faction 92
Best bushes to buy for around the house 4 hr Janet 12

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages