Mead tractor- closing
Iaahole

Antioch, TN

#21 Aug 9, 2012
Some R Aholes wrote:
Customer service is the hardest job Ive ever done. People that have never worked for the public, especially within the last few years, cannot imagine how bad it can be. Don't get me wrong, not all customers cursed, were rude, smart a$$es, treat you like [email protected] because they CAN, but some customers were. Sometimes customer service is not always what it should be, were human. The differance... the customer can choose to never go back to that place of business if they feel they did not receive good customer service period. The employee that gets treated like s#!t by someone that's an a$$h@!e just because they can, cannot....there are no other jobs!
Cry me a river! Wahhhhhhhhhhh
Yonoman to me

Lexington, SC

#22 Aug 9, 2012
My brothers best friend works there he has told its not only to people laid off but people from other meades as well
Pray for Jesus

Fort Campbell, TN

#23 Aug 9, 2012
Iaahole wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry me a river! Wahhhhhhhhhhh
It's stupid people like "laahole" that have no clue! Why don't you go wear there shoes for a day and see if you survive all the bull they do in one day! Oops I forgot stupid people live off the taxes honest people pay!!!
Iaahole

Antioch, TN

#24 Aug 9, 2012
Pray for Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
It's stupid people like "laahole" that have no clue! Why don't you go wear there shoes for a day and see if you survive all the bull they do in one day! Oops I forgot stupid people live off the taxes honest people pay!!!
I've worked with the public, if you can't handle it, move on. That's what you get paid for, if it was fun why would they pay you.

More cry babies!
Lets get real

Fort Campbell, TN

#25 Aug 9, 2012
John Q. Public today are selfish insensitive jerks who want it all given to them. They come into stores with attitudes and then bash businesses because they don't get their way.Not every store does 200% to 300% mark ups. Not every store is a major corporate business. I have worked with the public for years in retail and WOW has it changed! Customer service used to be an easy thing to do. You greet your customer when they walk in the door, they greeted you back. NOW you greet your customer when they walk in the door and they snarl at you or ignore you or accuse you of "pressuring" them.If you are answering the phone and they want your attention they interupt your service to another customer demanding to be taken care of right then. If you are doing your job in another part of the store then they holler " does anyone work here?" Or the best line I hear all of the time is " I could have just walked out of here with anything I wanted since no one was watching the store" I wonder if they think a magic genie does the restocking so that the clerk can stand at the register in case someone walks up.
Holler

Fort Campbell, TN

#26 Aug 10, 2012
Iaahole wrote:
<quoted text>
I've worked with the public, if you can't handle it, move on. That's what you get paid for, if it was fun why would they pay you.
More cry babies!
I guess that's what you had to do....Move on. Because staying to work and put up with attitude like yours just to have a job to feed your family...is alot harder! If you have worked in customer service, like you said, you should already know that!
Meade customer

United States

#29 Aug 10, 2012
I've dealt with Meade tractor for a few years now and was happy to see one of their dealerships finally locate in Greene County. Most farmers have had to travel 45+ minutes to get service on their equipment-saves us a lot of time and money. From what I can tell the staff has gotten friendlier-especially in customer service since one particularly rude employee was let go. Guess she won't be wasting company money sitting in the car with her boyfriends when she would be working...still not sure how her husband doesn't know. Greene County how about backing local businesses instead of tearing them down? I'm sure some of you are on your prepaid Staright Talk phones from "The Walmart!" This post was obviously started by one of the recently terminated employees (hey job performance keeps your job!) or someone who has nothing to do with Meade Tractor because you clearly have never dealt with the place. Wow the ignorance of some people.
Meade customer

United States

#30 Aug 10, 2012
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
I can read their minds, "Why is he still standing there? Can't he see we're not going to ask him if he needs help? Go away go away. Would you please just go away, I'm sick of looking for these parts. I've got to check my Facebook, please go away. Ah screw it, he ain't going to leave. Hi sir, can I help you with something?"
Then the other 2 are like "haha he gave in first, no way was I going to look at him. Haha"
Obviously a few of you have clearly never worked in retail...probably never been into the store. Just because a customer is not standing in front of someone doesn't mean they aren't working. I've worked retail for 9 years now and usually see these responses from all of you welfare folk sitting on your @ss collecting a check. Yep let's hide behind them aliases...disgruntled ex employees!
scrounger

Fort Campbell, TN

#31 Aug 10, 2012
Meade customer wrote:
I'm sure some of you are on your prepaid Staright Talk phones from "The Walmart!"

What does that have to do w anything????
Meade customer

United States

#32 Aug 10, 2012
scrounger wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do w anything????
What does it have to do with it? Classy people don't spread rumors and start shit. If it acts like trash it must be trash.
scrounger

Fort Campbell, TN

#33 Aug 10, 2012
So if u have a straight talk prepaid phone your trash??? WOW!!!!!
Tommy

Columbia, SC

#34 Aug 10, 2012
Now you see how meade employees think of their customers, calling them welfare trash!
Ex meade employee

Columbia, SC

#35 Aug 10, 2012
Meade customer wrote:
I've dealt with Meade tractor for a few years now and was happy to see one of their dealerships finally locate in Greene County. Most farmers have had to travel 45+ minutes to get service on their equipment-saves us a lot of time and money. From what I can tell the staff has gotten friendlier-especially in customer service since one particularly rude employee was let go. Guess she won't be wasting company money sitting in the car with her boyfriends when she would be working...still not sure how her husband doesn't know. Greene County how about backing local businesses instead of tearing them down? I'm sure some of you are on your prepaid Staright Talk phones from "The Walmart!" This post was obviously started by one of the recently terminated employees (hey job performance keeps your job!) or someone who has nothing to do with Meade Tractor because you clearly have never dealt with the place. Wow the ignorance of some people.
u know its sad when i done nothing to u but show u how that system was ran, n u degrade me this way!! I do not have a prepaid phone so therefor it wasnt me! And if youll remember correctly i was the one who got along with the majority of the customers except the ones who didnt want to pay their bill. But i will say this, dont be throwing rocks when you yourself live in a glass house!
Ma Bell

Johnson City, TN

#36 Aug 10, 2012
scrounger wrote:
So if u have a straight talk prepaid phone your trash??? WOW!!!!!
Yes, you are a total loser if you don't even have the crappy credit to be trusted with a monthly bill.
Pray for Jesus

Fort Campbell, TN

#37 Aug 10, 2012
Ma Bell wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you are a total loser if you don't even have the crappy credit to be trusted with a monthly bill.
Sounds to me like a nerve has been struck, Glass houses are meant to be broken and if there is a crack in you house it will shatter sooner or later!
scrounger

Fort Campbell, TN

#38 Aug 10, 2012
Ma Bell wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you are a total loser if you don't even have the crappy credit to be trusted with a monthly bill.
Wow and all this time I thought I was bein smart by droppin my $100 plus a month phone bill.It's not about havin the credit for a cell phone bill,its about bein smart and not payin more than you have to and livin within your means,but if your a big fan of green paint your use to over payin.Your not on the school board are ya,if not you should be thats the way they operate.

My credit score probably is kinda low,but its not because I dont pay my bills.Its because I dont borrow money for every little thing.I adjust my spending or do w/o things so I can pay cash for what I need/want.

If you wanna act like the bigdog,flashin your money around,go right ahead and over pay for everything,us white trash on our Str talk phones will be buyin your place on the court house steps.

I sure hope your not an example of the folks at Meade.My mower is ready for a new set of blades and I'd hate to think my money is goin to support a douche bag like you.
Behind blue eyes

Columbia, SC

#39 Aug 10, 2012
scrounger wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow and all this time I thought I was bein smart by droppin my $100 plus a month phone bill.It's not about havin the credit for a cell phone bill,its about bein smart and not payin more than you have to and livin within your means,but if your a big fan of green paint your use to over payin.Your not on the school board are ya,if not you should be thats the way they operate.
My credit score probably is kinda low,but its not because I dont pay my bills.Its because I dont borrow money for every little thing.I adjust my spending or do w/o things so I can pay cash for what I need/want.
If you wanna act like the bigdog,flashin your money around,go right ahead and over pay for everything,us white trash on our Str talk phones will be buyin your place on the court house steps.
I sure hope your not an example of the folks at Meade.My mower is ready for a new set of blades and I'd hate to think my money is goin to support a douche bag like you.
Mr.Scrounger, thats one of Meade tractors finest managers putting down the poor folk of Greene County. If you don't have money your poor trash in their eyes. You could only imagine how the speak of their customers with a forked tongue such as they bare.
Amy

Roanoke, VA

#40 Aug 11, 2012
Meade tractor is a family owned business, my family! They are doing great at all the locations so I wouldn't worry my pretty little head if I were you!
scrounger

Fort Campbell, TN

#41 Aug 11, 2012
Amy wrote:
Meade tractor is a family owned business, my family! They are doing great at all the locations so I wouldn't worry my pretty little head if I were you!
Way to come and smooth things over w your dissatisfied customers.This would have been a golden oppertunity to possible win a couple of folks back or change the minds of potential customers,but instead you show up with the same attitude folks are sayin they get when they visit the buisness.Greeneville is a hard place to make it,esp if you have a $hitty attitude.

Ol pap needs to teach ya a little tact and diplomacy cause you have neither.
Bob

Webster Springs, WV

#42 Mar 13, 2013
Does anyone know what they pay their sales representatives there? I saw a job posting for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 9 min Dont_You_Dare 10,006
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 30 min -Prince- 2,266
no 37 min whothehellcares- 78
Drunk + Poor Driving= INJURIES! 43 min Resident 1
BUSTED at the Hype! 51 min Resident 1
Why cant people tell the truth? 1 hr Carl Childers 97
Media assists ISIS 1 hr Iron_Giant 18
Wreck on 107 cutoff 5 hr Dewey 66

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages