96CivicROCK

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Feb 24, 2012
I bought some calgon bath salts at walmart and snorted it but all it did was burn the hell out of my sinuses. what brand is it that is supposed to make you high?

“Zombie Sickopath”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#2 Feb 24, 2012
Oh my god why are people so stupid now these days?

Are people this desperate to look for a high? Really? Can't enjoy life?
jeez

Elizabethton, TN

#3 Feb 24, 2012
Why in the F*ck would you get on here and post something so stupid when there are people dying from that drug? Is your life so da*n boring that you have nothing better to do with it?

“Zombie Sickopath”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#4 Feb 24, 2012
Not to mention, I could only imagine snorting bath SALT up your nose must be highly painful and not pleasant.

Bath salt isn't meant to go in your body at all. You sit in it or sit your feet in it but you don't ingest the salt at ALL. why the hell do you think it would be ok to sniff it up into your brain?
Have some RESPECT

Smyrna, DE

#5 Feb 24, 2012
LMFAO your a dumbass... they dont sell them at walmart LMFAO they use to sell the junk in smoke shops and stuff its made to be synthetic meth and they sell it and call it bath salts.... there not real bath salts..... kinda like the synthetic pot was sold as insent, the companys couldnt sell them as sythetic drugs.. .so they fluffed it and now there banned in most places cause ppl have died from the shit and ended up really menally ill from the stuff but ya that was really stupd kid, if you need to get high so bad you should really seek professional help... just saying
Unknown

Gallatin, TN

#6 Feb 26, 2012
pump it... in Johnson city at the tye die store goin toward the mall
scoobydoo

Gallatin, TN

#7 Feb 26, 2012
all that shooting in camp creek /rock batter tonight .could it been over bath salts...
Grade School

United States

#8 Feb 26, 2012
Have some RESPECT wrote:
LMFAO your a dumbass... they dont sell them at walmart LMFAO they use to sell the junk in smoke shops and stuff its made to be synthetic meth and they sell it and call it bath salts.... there not real bath salts..... kinda like the synthetic pot was sold as insent, the companys couldnt sell them as sythetic drugs...so they fluffed it and now there banned in most places cause ppl have died from the shit and ended up really menally ill from the stuff but ya that was really stupd kid, if you need to get high so bad you should really seek professional help... just saying
Go directly to 3rd grade, do not pass go, do not collect $200!
Haha

Franklin, TN

#9 Feb 27, 2012
The crap should be outlawed EVERYWHERE!! And cops should start cracking down on the gas stations around here still selling the stuff. Bath salts and incense.
Anonymous Poster X

Gallatin, TN

#10 Feb 27, 2012
Haha wrote:
The crap should be outlawed EVERYWHERE!! And cops should start cracking down on the gas stations around here still selling the stuff. Bath salts and incense.
Cant do nothing to stores for selling it until its made illegal, but yes it does need to be made illegal.
Togo

Charlotte, NC

#11 Feb 27, 2012
Give it to them. It's natures way of weeding out the stupid ones.
MatterofTime

Brentwood, TN

#12 Feb 28, 2012
Haha wrote:
It's all gonna be illegal everywhere soon. Blows my mind that kids do this crap to begin with. Seriously, this crap before mari-jane? Geez.
aka

Altamonte Springs, FL

#14 Feb 28, 2012
if people are that STUPID they deserve what ever consequences that goes with it!!!!!
Voice of Reason

Abingdon, VA

#15 Feb 29, 2012
Kids huff paint, so let's make paint illegal, too! Give it up people and teach your children to use their brains. Using drugs, legal or not, is a choice made by a person not an product. Using your logic we should take away everybody's guns, because they kill people you know.
NORML guy

United States

#16 Feb 29, 2012
If marijuana was made legal And you wouldn't be drug tested for it then maybe people wouldn't do the synthetic stuff which is ad for your body. You can overdose on water,alcohol, Tylenol and all prescription narcotics
But never once has anyone overdosed from mother natures herb of love mary Jane. I don't smoke pot but I think if you are a mature adult you should be able to. There are hundreds of side effects from even over the counter medications but if pot is eaten in a food or desert or pill for there is no side effects except hunger and of course the obvious, being high..lol The point being, people would not need chemically engineered and produced "incense" if they would just legalize the herb the earth gave us. Not only would this keep the naive from ingesting unknown substances it would hurt the Mexican cartels that are profiting from the plant being illegal. So smokers, keep smoking with hope for legalization while I ponder what it be like to be able to again without worrying about losing my job:(
7 inches of fun

United States

#17 Mar 1, 2012
Senate Bill 2511 “Safe Access to Medical Cannabis Act.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's this Tommy on every post? 10 min Pooosy alert 25
Boo hoo hoo 54 min Dave 2
GHS basketball 54 min Football 1
Father cussing children at Walmart 1 hr useless 21
Hot girl at huf 2 hr Dilla 5
Carrie Parrish (Aug '16) 3 hr well.... 59
Delfasco! 5 hr YourTrash 36
News Cursing, Accusations Lobbed At County Committee 15 hr scholar 46
County Clerk 15 hr Lol 44

Greeneville Jobs