Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

I love mexican food but unfortunatly i will not be going back to Casa Guerrero NEVER. This Friday my wife and daughter went for dinner. While eating a big cockroach running in the wall into my table, into our plate. My daughter started screaming and Ray walked to our table killed it and didnt bother to say sorry, would you like to order another meal. Really??? And charges us when did not even eat nothing... Call pest control Casa Guerrero.
Burrito

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Thats awful. You should of talked to the manager.
lol

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

I ate there last week i really liked it the food was great. I didn't see any roaches
Wierd

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

I have been there 2 times, employees are good, the food isnt too good.
careless

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Too many mexican restaurants.
stricker

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

I dont know about them roaches but i sure know that Casa Guerrero is an imitation copying both Salsas and monterreys. I"ll just stick with my 2 fav. Salsas and monterreys
born in Mexico

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Sorry to say this but salsas and Monterreys isn't real authentic Mexican food only Chihuahua and la Perla has real Mexican food which Chihuahua is closed now but Casa Guerreros food tastes great just like the Chihuahua restaurant but if u want real Mexican food to to Mexico its alot better there
funny

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Well u may be right "born in mexico" but i never did say salsas y monterrey was authentic, did I? I said CASA GUERRERO WAS AN IMITATION COPYING BOTH SALSAS AND MONTERREYS. YOU ARE PROBALLY 1 OF THE WORKERS FROM CASA GUERRERO AND THATS WHY YOUR UPSET. TAKE IT EASY. SOME PEOPLE PREFER SALSAS AND MONTERREY. YOU SHOULD TRY COMING UP WITH YOUR OWN IDEAS!
Local eater

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

I placed a togo order with them when they first opened. I asked for cups to get some salsa in and was given one cup for each order. I asked for additional cups and was told "only one cup per order". Took the food on home and ate, very bland, heck even my "no hot stuff" hubby thought it was tasteless. Not going back.
Whatever

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

It really is sad that ain't none of you people got anything better to do than try to run someone else down into the ground! Why don't you find a different hobby and get over your selves cupcakes! I have been there several times and the food has always been good and I have never seen any roaches!
Maybe you just need something else to complain about so here you go - the world is round, the sky is blue, it rained today and oh yeah the grass is green! Now go! Lets see who all can start a thread about one of these things! Tag ur it!!
Jimmy Jam

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

I liked the place. I have eaten there several times. The lady that runs it used to be part owner of Salsa's.
born in Mexico

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

"Whatever" I agree with u the food is great and I haven't seen any roaches either
Great Food

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

You will not find any roaches there. Cleanest mexican restaurant in town. Their score is a 93 so it's clean. sucks some people make a mess in the salsa bar.
interested

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Great Food wrote:
You will not find any roaches there. Cleanest mexican restaurant in town. Their score is a 93 so it's clean. sucks some people make a mess in the salsa bar.
Slobs, unfortunately, are everywhere.
Cheese dip

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

The food is good dont go to salsas my chicken was like raw
Cindy lue

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Haha, i know ray way better than that! Hed made it right. Customer satisfaction is his key. Ray and his brothers are the owners. Ray was a waiter at monterrays n his brother was a cook there yrs ago. And the waitress your refering to used to be a waitress at salsas and monterrays. Only mexican place me and my family eat now. Fantastic place to go and eat. Great food great service. Way to go, love it!!
Kelsey Grammar

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

SAD wrote:
I love mexican food but unfortunatly i will not be going back to Casa Guerrero NEVER. This Friday my wife and daughter went for dinner. While eating a big cockroach running in the wall into my table, into our plate. My daughter started screaming and Ray walked to our table killed it and didnt bother to say sorry, would you like to order another meal. Really??? And charges us when did not even eat nothing... Call pest control Casa Guerrero.
You might try inserting a comma in your 3rd sentence between "while eating" and "a big cockroach." It sounds like you were eating a big cockroach. How was it?
Old Guy

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Wish they had beer on the menu.... makes the salsa go down better
haha

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Ray is an awesome guy hands down. I garentee if it was that he would of made it right. I would bet to say there are bugs and everything else in every resturant in town. When food is involved there will be pest..Bet on it..Even your finest dining places have problems like that..IT's life
sucks

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

i think that casa guerrero is good food i went salsas last weak the food was awful i could of ggone to mcdonalds for bad food

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••