First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#43 Apr 18, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>Got to do, got to do with it...
But a second hand emotion?

Location hidden

#44 Apr 18, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
I've been making a lot of bad decisions lately... you know how usually the little angel and devil pop up on your shoulder and give you advice... well my angel has been on a month long coke binge and hasn't been much help...
The angel could at least share with you if she isn't going to help...

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

#45 Apr 18, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
I've been making a lot of bad decisions lately... you know how usually the little angel and devil pop up on your shoulder and give you advice... well my angel has been on a month long coke binge and hasn't been much help...
It happens...but nothing is irreversible...at least, that's what I choose to believe!!! ;)
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#46 Apr 18, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
Wasn't aware that you could even get coke good enough to go on a 2 hour binge anymore.

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

#47 Apr 18, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
But a second hand emotion?
Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken?!?

Since: Jan 13

Tucker, GA

#48 Apr 19, 2013
Would u rather be a big fish in a little pond, or a small fish in a big ocean?. Would u rather be best of the worst or worst of the best? And ww i put those punctuation marks just for u. I know how important they are. It was alot of trouble so i dont expect to be using them after this post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's dealing on Cherry st? 3 min Like big butts 12
Hyperion 11 min Satan Smith 13
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 15 min Satan Smith 10,263
TW better not come to my school 49 min Hmm 3
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 1 hr Red_Forman 2,568
Mean Walmart Rant... 4 hr Jed 100
THP looking for a COWARD! 6 hr judge judy 13
Girls, do you really like being spanked? (Dec '10) 7 hr James 163

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages