Next Last
Who Cares

Nashville, TN

#21 Sep 12, 2011
Where did you learn to write ?
kat

AOL

#22 Sep 14, 2011
Hilltop Movers are the cheapest I have found.
Phantom Rebel

Brentwood, TN

#23 Sep 14, 2011
ilg wrote:
Know Darrell well.He is a good man and a faithful Christian.If you don't like him you must not like anyone.I can't speak about his prices but his character is second to none.
Being a Christian has nothing to do with charging outrageous prices like he does. I don't think his character is being questioned here. He may not be a jerk to you but I have witnessed him in person being a complete a** to 4 different people that was trying to get a mobile home moved. Just because he is a big ole boy and has the corner on the moving mobile home market here shouldn't give him the right to rob people and treat them badly. This is Greeneville, Tennessee not New York or Boston where folks make a lot of money.
honest person

Fort Campbell, TN

#24 Feb 21, 2012
Do not use broke and hungry mobile home service out of Jacksboro tn. They'll tell you they are licensed but they are not. the do a horrible job and do not back up their work. they also have a F-rating with the better business bureau
Corsair

Smyrna, TN

#25 Feb 28, 2012
Hilltop moved mine in 2005 for 2000 bucks from Rogersville to Greene County. Can't get them to call me back. I tried to sell one and they want 4 grand now. They set it up, but no plumbing or under-pinning. Good luck.
shawn

Greer, SC

#26 Feb 28, 2012
James frye and his dad move trailers. Sorry don't know a number. I know they do a great job just don't know prices.
Capulet

United States

#27 Jan 23, 2014
The boy only wants to know of a cheap trailer mover not wHT Darrell does what he does is his personally business just give the poor guy some ideas and leave it that they're are two sides to a coin damn u all make a soap opera out of anything lol
i will for 4000 james

Greeneville, TN

#28 Feb 17, 2014
James wrote:
Anyone know of any movers that dont charge more than the freakin value of the house to move it? Gaskins is outrageous.$10,500 to move a dang used mobile home?? MY GOD!:(
1 Guy in newport cut that over 1/2.$5000. Need cheapp and soooooon. Help.

I will 4000 I need your number
Just me

Russellville, TN

#29 Feb 17, 2014
just my opinion but hated to see frog parker leave the business, One of
the very best in the business at one time !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uhh-ohhhhh! 20 min Tommy Bennett 16
Liver Transplant 24 min USAddE 4
Anthony Fillers (Nov '10) 25 min Big cat 34
Father cussing children at Walmart 53 min TheHoly666 20
Draining the swamp 56 min Hilarious 9
Who's this Tommy on every post? 58 min Listen Dummies 14
Heather 1 hr RollsEyes 12
News Cursing, Accusations Lobbed At County Committee 4 hr scholar 46
County Clerk 4 hr Lol 44

Greeneville Jobs