Local mobile home movers?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
James

Johnson City, TN

#1 May 24, 2011
Anyone know of any movers that dont charge more than the freakin value of the house to move it? Gaskins is outrageous.$10,500 to move a dang used mobile home?? MY GOD!:(
1 Guy in newport cut that over 1/2.$5000. Need cheap and soooooon. Help.
James

Johnson City, TN

#2 May 24, 2011
btw this is going from camp creek to mosheim.

“New Vocalist in Town...”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 May 24, 2011
Still waiting :)

Location hidden

#4 May 24, 2011
no 1 know any1?
been there

Gallatin, TN

#5 May 24, 2011
Darryl Gaskins is pathetic. he is outrageous and a jerk at that. Now you know why his business is about to go under. call clayton or another mobile home lot.they will help

Location hidden

#6 May 24, 2011
will try. just hunting the lowest cost that we can get it pulled quick.
costs to play

Fort Campbell, TN

#7 May 24, 2011
been there wrote:
Darryl Gaskins is pathetic. he is outrageous and a jerk at that. Now you know why his business is about to go under. call clayton or another mobile home lot.they will help
Im not for or against the fellow in reference here. But I have heard other people talk about how they could have gotten it moved if the person they wanted to move it was licensed to do that, and set it to where it would pass inspection for power to be turned on. Is this a factor here also?
ilg

United States

#8 May 25, 2011
Know Darrell well.He is a good man and a faithful Christian.If you don't like him you must not like anyone.I can't speak about his prices but his character is second to none.

Location hidden

#9 May 25, 2011
were kinda on a time line so its not a MUST be set up. but has to be moved. and I didnt say anything about gaskins character just cost.
been there

Gallatin, TN

#10 May 25, 2011
ilg wrote:
Know Darrell well.He is a good man and a faithful Christian.If you don't like him you must not like anyone.I can't
peak about his prices but his character is second to none.
hahahahaha......you don't know him at all! he is a fake, and somebody that hides behind the church. ask his stepchildren what kind of a good man and christian he "really " is. Thats a joke not to mention he is a crook
my oh my

Gallatin, TN

#11 May 25, 2011
reference to Darryl, do you call a man of character who abuses his family? I think not.
khj

Gallatin, TN

#12 May 25, 2011
second the opinions about Darryl. He owes me money, I hope he gets that 10k.
ilg

United States

#13 May 25, 2011
I know him and his children all by name and personally.I don't believe a word of this.
ilg

United States

#14 May 25, 2011
You people don't even know how to spell his name correctly.
fine

Gallatin, TN

#15 May 25, 2011
i know him too! I alsoknow people in his family very well. its all true.He is mean and abusive ttoward his family. Especially siera. She is not even allowed to live there. people can put up a good front. but you never truly know what goes on behind closed doors. If its too good to be true , it usually is. He is greedy, manipulative, and down right low down.
ilg

Columbia, SC

#16 May 25, 2011
Discipline,picking up after yourself,being dependable is not considered abusive.Sierra is grown.And he loves her.There is two sides to every coin . when you get done trashing a good man let's talk about you for awhile.
Darryls friend

Nashville, TN

#17 May 25, 2011
fine, your a damn pathetic LIER!
fine

Gallatin, TN

#18 May 25, 2011
ilg wrote:
Discipline,picking up after yourself,being dependable is not considered abusive.Sierra is grown.And he loves her.There is two sides to every coin . when you get done trashing a good man let's talk about you for awhile.
to each his own. get to talkin!
cost to play

Gallatin, TN

#19 May 25, 2011
don't you like how somebody has hit a nerve. must be true
raeford nc

United States

#20 Sep 12, 2011
looking to have my trsilor moved in about 4 months..just tring to find out wat it might cost me..anyone dat can help please do...need help bad and dont have alot of money to put into it..i dont want it moved nomore than about 10 miles and i also need it to be set up...please help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leslie Patrick (May '11) 8 min Breezy 4
no 10 min Leonardo 230
dead beat dads (Jan '14) 10 min Yep 26
rent car 13 min Phillipino 4
Child Support screwing over men!!! (Dec '10) 15 min Ayeiouka 372
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 39 min Princess Hey 2,302
Wesley M Green sun 49 min Wesley Massey 10
Wreck with semi on Newport highway today. 3 hr Mr Christian 4
BUSTED at the Hype! 5 hr advice 19

Greeneville Jobs