Why do dimocrats want to whine about ...

Why do dimocrats want to whine about success?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 30, 2014
American was built by peple who wanted to be succesful! America was built by people who wanted to create something..Not deadbeats who whined about handouts!
JustDoIt

Matthews, NC

#2 Jun 30, 2014
Let's do this
The real truth

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3 Jul 1, 2014
They are too lazy to be successful, they just want to leech off of others
Air if U not getting any

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jul 1, 2014
Do you make more than 250 k per year .

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5 Jul 1, 2014
Thats what makes a dimocrat, lazy and stupid
Girl

Watauga, TN

#6 Jul 1, 2014
How do democrats whine about success? Democrats have had lots of success. Lowest unemployment rate in over 7 years, lowest unwanted pregnancy and abortion rate in over 40 years, more kids going to college, imports down, exports up, manufacturing up, stock market breaking records. Terrible
lendmeyourears

Kingsport, TN

#7 Jul 1, 2014
Girl wrote:
How do democrats whine about success? Democrats have had lots of success. Lowest unemployment rate in over 7 years, lowest unwanted pregnancy and abortion rate in over 40 years, more kids going to college, imports down, exports up, manufacturing up, stock market breaking records. Terrible
Did you see the GDP numbers for the last quarter, I suppose that's great also?

Location hidden

#8 Jul 2, 2014
Girl wrote:
I You are flat wrong about unemployment rate. June of 2007 we had unemployment rate of 4.4%. Construction and manufacturing jobs were twice what they are today. The predominant amount of jobs created in this economy have been service industry low paying jobs. This idiot has never had a job or made a payroll, so he's lost when it comes to the economy. Not to mention the big earred clown has raised the national debt by 60%.
Not a lazy A-- democrat

Saint Petersburg, FL

#9 Jul 2, 2014
Because they are just a whiny bunch, with there hands ou for someone to give them something

Location hidden

#10 Jul 21, 2014
Obammy approval rating now the lowest of any pres
obammy the great

Saint Petersburg, FL

#11 Jul 21, 2014
evidently they don't have money n the stock market..........te rich have done great under me!
obammy the great

Saint Petersburg, FL

#13 Jul 21, 2014
ObongoHussein wrote:
Show me one thing Obama has fixed
I fixed the stock market so the rich such as Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, and george Soros could get richer and the poor can get poorer so they become more dependent on government, ain't I great
lendmeyourears

Kingsport, TN

#14 Jul 22, 2014
ObongoHussein wrote:
Show me one thing Obama has fixed
I heard he fixed his slice and some other problems he had with his golf game. And don't you remember the Beer Summit.

Location hidden

#15 Jul 31, 2014
Because they are too stupid to make it on their own, so they whine about successful people

Location hidden

#16 Jul 31, 2014
It's a shame they can vote when they cannot read

Since: Feb 14

The Spirit of Christmas

#17 Jul 31, 2014
MattDillon74 wrote:
It's a shame they can vote when they cannot read
Even being able to read is not the problem - it is the comprehension factor. I am sure these voters are under his spell so strongly that they believe they are voting for the next Prezbo when they cast their votes on their Obama cell phones for the American Idol.
BUSH years

Johnson City, TN

#19 Jul 31, 2014
The Republican years how did that turn out PERIOD . we tried it your way it failed badly .

The Spirit of Christmas

#20 Jul 31, 2014
BUSH years wrote:
The Republican years how did that turn out PERIOD . we tried it your way it failed badly .
Well, I must admit that Bush failed dismally with you in regard to his "no child left behind" Program.

“The beard faded...”

Since: May 14

to 62 shades of gray

#21 Jul 31, 2014
cretin56 wrote:
Well, I must admit that Bush failed dismally with you in regard to his "no child left behind" Program.
In all fairness, it was a bi-partisan bill.

"The legislation was proposed by President George W. Bush on January 23, 2001. It was coauthored by Representatives John Boehner (R-OH), George Miller (D-CA), and Senators Edward Kennedy (D-MA) and Judd Gregg (R-NH). The United States House of Representatives passed the bill on May 23, 2001 (voting 384–45),[6] and the United States Senate passed it on June 14, 2001 (voting 91–8).[7] President Bush signed it into law on January 8, 2002."

The Spirit of Christmas

#22 Jul 31, 2014
Independent1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In all fairness, it was a bi-partisan bill.
"The legislation was proposed by President George W. Bush on January 23, 2001. It was coauthored by Representatives John Boehner (R-OH), George Miller (D-CA), and Senators Edward Kennedy (D-MA) and Judd Gregg (R-NH). The United States House of Representatives passed the bill on May 23, 2001 (voting 384–45),[6] and the United States Senate passed it on June 14, 2001 (voting 91–8).[7] President Bush signed it into law on January 8, 2002."
Oh no Inde, Bush gets the blame for everything!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal Window Tint #1 Priority for Sheriff Han... (Oct '14) 4 min Republican voter 40
Thanks for making us the laughingstock of the p... 21 min whothehellcares- 52
Child Support screwing over men!!! (Dec '10) 25 min Cam Weber 385
Susan Henry 1 hr Matthew McConaughey 13
Shareprices plummet 1 billion after Tweet 1 hr Cam Weber 21
Money to spend roads to grind 1 hr Cam Weber 18
More broken campaign promises 3 hr Really 17

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages