First Prev
of 3
Next Last
working woman

Knoxville, TN

#44 Jan 25, 2011
I will be the first woman to say that you are exactly right i cannot stand a lazy ass woman that expects a man to take care of her and pay the bills while she does whatever the hell she wants to do. I have to much respect for myself and my 2 girls to even think about doing it i each my girls 11 and 9 that you work and take care of yourself and not to depend a damn man to do anything for you! I work 6 days a week in a so called "man" enviroment and i wouldnt have it any other way! I have worked very hard all my life keep my house clean do all the school things with my girls yes i am tired at the end of the day but still cook supper and make sure my house is clean! So to all you lazy ass woman GET THE HELL OUT OF THE BED AND GET A JOB FOR GODS SAKE!!!
this is real

Fort Campbell, TN

#45 Jan 25, 2011
What about a woman that lives with her daughter and son in law and doesn't work but gets an allowance. And can't shut her mouth to save her life.
got it

Knoxville, TN

#46 Jan 25, 2011
QUOTE]
Actually anything is possible. Yes I can and do change my oil,brakes and everything else on my own cars.I was married to a mechanic. I can also paint and many other things. I know how to do many things around the house because I learned how to from my father. I do have a full time job raising my children.and full time jobs. I do mow my own yard and stuff ...I do all this so I don't have to fix every body else's mess...and cause o don't depend on men for nothong
MEJ

Dallas, GA

#49 Jul 4, 2012
My wife won't work for anything in the world I told her we need a savings in case something goes wrong ,she lives in this( you are suppose to do all the work and pay all the bills) world. She worked for a couple yrs. and the govt. gave her unemployment for 2 years and now she won't go back... I make 60000 a year and I make it the hard way, early 4 am. To whenever... I told her I want to get a nice car because my car is a piece of junk..but she drives a newer model that I now am paying for she went u want me to work so u can buy a car I said and catch a few bills she screamed....DIVORCE.... What's wrong with today's women..
Benny Hill

Smyrna, TN

#50 Jul 4, 2012
MEJ wrote:
My wife won't work for anything in the world I told her we need a savings in case something goes wrong ,she lives in this( you are suppose to do all the work and pay all the bills) world. She worked for a couple yrs. and the govt. gave her unemployment for 2 years and now she won't go back... I make 60000 a year and I make it the hard way, early 4 am. To whenever... I told her I want to get a nice car because my car is a piece of junk..but she drives a newer model that I now am paying for she went u want me to work so u can buy a car I said and catch a few bills she screamed....DIVORCE.... What's wrong with today's women..
The words spoiled and b!tch come to mind.
Pink

Kalamazoo, MI

#51 Jul 4, 2012
I disagree. The words coward and senseless come to my mind. Why in the hell dont YOU scream DIVORCE? A woman who doesnt appreciate a husband like that should be kicked to the curb!
Benny Hill wrote:
<quoted text>The words spoiled and b!tch come to mind.
just me

United States

#52 Jul 5, 2012
Stay at home mom = I'm to lazy to get a job and work
abc

Nolensville, TN

#53 Jul 5, 2012
I'm 21 years young & I'm a stay at home wife. My husband thinks its best. Its not that I don't want to work; I have offered to help him multiple times for financial reasons. To clear it up due to all the negative comments, I am far from lazy. My role in our marriage is to keep my home clean (which I do on a daily basis) & to support my husband. He always comes home to a clean home & dinner not long after that. I don't blow his hard earned money but when I do need money it goes straight towards cleaning products. Its been awhile since I've actually bought items for myself.
lovemykids

United States

#54 Jul 5, 2012
No it doesn't, it means im married my husband and I have two children, daycare would take most of the money I would make and our children are being well took care of, plus cleaning cooking and laundry and taking care of two children under four is work!no not every stay at home mom is lazy most of us make that sacrifice for our famiy
Modern Times

AOL

#55 Jul 5, 2012
Oh Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really...You change the brakes, oil, and spark plugs in your car. You mow the yard and maintain the mower, fix the leaky sink and do all that plus work 3 full time jobs and take care of kids. Your obviously confused like the other person said.
A friend of mine is not married by choice, she changes her own oil, spark plugs, antifreeze, puts in fences, builds decks, porches just like any man would. She knows how to use a chain saw, do plumbing and electrical and she's has to repair her own mowers to save money because the church going handy men in her family are absolutely useless.

I can do all the manly jobs but nothing about vacuuming the house, cooking, moping floors or doing dishes has made my penis any smaller. When you have partnership both share the jobs that need to be done. There's none of this crap about men's work or women's work. The people in that partnership work together or the partnership dies, simple as that.
lost all hope

Charlottesville, VA

#56 Feb 8, 2013
I'm a male 43 happily married with 2 sons,15 and 12. I quit H.S. got my G.E.D. and took some classes... With that being said the field of work I'm in forces me to travel. I make good money... my wife hasn't had a 40 hr week job in years.my oldest son wants to be home schooled because my wife blames EVERYTHING ON EVERYONE ELSE! NO personal responsibility... Help?
Johnny

Nashville, TN

#57 Apr 4, 2013
LBJ wrote:
It's not the 1950's anymore. Everything costs a lot more now. In most cases it takes two incomes to have a good life. Stop thinking you can sit home on your ass all day while your man works, and still think you should be driving a benz!
I second that! The Only reason any girl works is to find man. By working a job they will come in contact w more men while earning just enough cash to waste on cosmetics and outfits. And many will work to save money if they want to change boyfriends.. This gives them a lot of shopping money to blow as soon as they have moved in on a new sucker.

As soon as she finds a hard working guy that can support himself... She will automatically quit working and become lazy as hell.

If you see any pretty woman doing a job in the service / food industry she is only hunting for a new boyfriend to retire off.... As soon as her lazy ass finds a repectable man.. You will see her not working but shopping the savings money she had away... And then trying to spend all his money after hers is all gone. If he turns out to have financial trouble .. Starts struggling or gets sick or injured.. Most girls will go to work ASAP in jobs that allow a lot of contact with men.

Gay girls don't or aren't able to scam like this so they are alway broke and in debt.

Smarter men never move girls in to start with. And never actually let them see his true income. Spend bare min dating. Because girls are only for good sex..And make lousy friends. and will try and fuck thier way to move in your place. They make great fuck buddies... And are Ok to spend time with .. Ok for traveling at times. But are worthless if you let them move in.
lucy

Travelers Rest, SC

#58 Apr 4, 2013
I know a few women who don't work or can't make it through the first week without getting fired, don't clean, no education past high school, drug addicts that don't take care of their kids and expect the daddy/boyfriend to pay for everything. But they sit around and talk about people being useless, living off of their Husbands, and smoking crack when none apply. Full time student, wife, and mommy right here. Part time job to make ends meet and drug free. But since its not a job where I can be seen the assumption is I don't work. It's OK though, really. I'd hate me too if I were you.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#59 Apr 4, 2013
Sadly, I've worked my entire life. Sorry to disappoint you. I do know of a few men that couldn't hold down a job to save their lives. I suppose there are both lazy men and women alike...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do u regret electing a black man as our preside... 16 min Just wondering 1
Davis st 43 min Just wondering 4
George (Jan '14) 48 min Del 10
Stop leak for heat pump 2 hr citizen 14
Rice Bowl Restaurant... 2 hr Dr Wu 2
Scintillaire Restaurant 2 hr Dr Wu 21
gays marrying in 30 states 3 hr Dr Wu 26
lol west greene vs. greeneville 3 hr LMAO 24
new sheriff says you are to old 4 hr Release 59
get rid of Robert Sayne 5 hr resident 63