Lazy women that won't work
Cyn

United States

#23 Oct 14, 2010
Yeah the women do have to work full time jobs now plus keep up the house and raise the children. What do the men do at home?
oh yeah

Madison, TN

#24 Oct 14, 2010
Well a "man" does a lot shit at home. He would mow the yard, maintain the mower, maintain the vehicles, repair the roof, or build a back porch. Don't confuse a man with a boy. When you girls come across an alpha male that does the many things he should he is dominant. Then you call us controlling. There can only be one head of the household. Make up your minds whether you want a man or a boy.
MystDefy

Hendersonville, TN

#25 Oct 14, 2010
I think it should be a partnership.
Houseman

Gallatin, TN

#26 Oct 14, 2010
I'm looking for a woman that wants to work while I stay home and take care of the house and things. I'll take care of the inside and outside. I'm very handy and somewhat of a jack of all trades. I can keep the house and vehicles in tip top shape. It would be ideal if we purchased a farm for me to run. I'm also a tyrannosaurus in the bedroom. If the idea of no more cooking and cleaning appeals to you, along with more orgasms than you can handle, I'm your man.
abcd

Brentwood, TN

#27 Oct 14, 2010
i think the man was wanting to name off some people, not hear about your boring life!!!
HappiLyEveRafTer

Fort Campbell, TN

#28 Oct 15, 2010
This is one of those threads I read thinking I was gonna get mad... And at first it did strike a nerve but as I read thru it I found somethings I do agree with. SO first, my argument: When the economy was better I was a stay at home mom for yrs and the idea that all women should abandon their kid to day care and go to work was undoubtedly started by some man to lazy to take care of his own family!!!! So many men these days have no idea what it means to truly be a MAN and would roll up in a ball and cry if they had to be! That said, I do agree if you are LUCKY and BLESSED enough to have a MAN who believes he should take care of his family's needs and his wife should be at home being the mother and homemaker then Girl, you need to get up off your butt, turn off the soap operas, put down the bon bons and keep your home. If you think about it, a woman at home with her children can save her man about as much as she could earn outside the home. You save child care, COOKING AT HOME SAVES TONS COMPARED TO EATING OUT- even if you Dollar Menu it every time ( and what fella is gonna enjoy that day in day out?), you don't necessarily need a second car- also no insurance to pay on that second vehicle and no gas to and from work. Stay at home moms have time to do rebating and cut coupons. So I guess I am saying all you men who want your woman to work need to grow up and be men but all the women who do have the luxury of staying at home need to show their appreciation. We are raising a SECOND, in some cases, third, generation of kids raising themselves. You cannot raise a family if you are never WITH your kids!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#29 Oct 15, 2010
Well well well ;)
So, are you saying that being a mom, and taking care of your man, family and home is not work? Ha! Believe me, going to work everyday is much easier!! See, I was a single parent for many years. Worked full time and then some in a computer repair shop to support my children. Their DEAD BEAT father never contributed a dime. When I remarried, and we decided to have children together, we decided it was best for me to stop working for a few years. Why have kids if your goal is to hurry up and get them in daycare so you can go back to work? Why, if you have the choice? Why would you want someone else raising your child for 8 - 10 hours a day? Not me! Been there done that!!! I had the choice, and am so very thankful that I did! It have been a wonderful five years being with our youngest child.
Jeffery

Murfreesboro, TN

#30 Oct 15, 2010
I have a small business. With this being said, with all the employees that we have had, the women are the best workers. Men call in sick every Monday, they hide to keep from working and think everyone owes them everything. Women will be there everyday, work hard and they appreciate their job. I would hire a woman anytime over a man.
got it

Oak Grove, KY

#31 Oct 15, 2010
oh yeah wrote:
Well a "man" does a lot shit at home. He would mow the yard, maintain the mower, maintain the vehicles, repair the roof, or build a back porch. Don't confuse a man with a boy. When you girls come across an alpha male that does the many things he should he is dominant. Then you call us controlling. There can only be one head of the household. Make up your minds whether you want a man or a boy.
i dont need a man to all thati do it myself.. thank you ...not all women are lazy.. i can do all that and more. plus i go to school raise two great kids and still work .. i have 2 full time jobs or three matter of fact.
Really

Kingsport, TN

#32 Oct 15, 2010
got it wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont need a man to all thati do it myself.. thank you ...not all women are lazy.. i can do all that and more. plus i go to school raise two great kids and still work .. i have 2 full time jobs or three matter of fact.
I do not doubt one bit that you work very, very hard. I do however, question either your definition of "full-time" job or your truthfulness. I can do math quite well, and there simply aren't hours in a day to work 3 "full-time" jobs, go to school, raise two kids, and do everything that needs to be done inside and outside a house. A lot of people can't manage all that with just one full-time job, and three is quite impossible.
Oh Yeah

Madison, TN

#33 Oct 15, 2010
got it wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really...You change the brakes, oil, and spark plugs in your car. You mow the yard and maintain the mower, fix the leaky sink and do all that plus work 3 full time jobs and take care of kids. Your obviously confused like the other person said.

Oh Yeah

Madison, TN

#34 Oct 15, 2010
googlin yahoo wrote:
Well well well ;)
So, are you saying that being a mom, and taking care of your man, family and home is not work? Ha! Believe me, going to work everyday is much easier!! See, I was a single parent for many years. Worked full time and then some in a computer repair shop to support my children. Their DEAD BEAT father never contributed a dime. When I remarried, and we decided to have children together, we decided it was best for me to stop working for a few years. Why have kids if your goal is to hurry up and get them in daycare so you can go back to work? Why, if you have the choice? Why would you want someone else raising your child for 8 - 10 hours a day? Not me! Been there done that!!! I had the choice, and am so very thankful that I did! It have been a wonderful five years being with our youngest child.
You are mistaken about what the thread is about. We are not disputing the value of a stay at home mom/wife. We are talking about women who may or may not be mothers, that don't clean house, don't cook, they run the roads all the time, and spend money like its going out of style, and refuse to hold down a job to contribute to the household. If your doing all the things mentioned in the previous couple of posts like cooking, cleaning, laundry, and your saving the family money, we are all for that. However, I don't know any woman who will take care of the home,and be there without a vehicle.
Anonymous

Kingston Springs, TN

#35 Oct 15, 2010
I am a single man and i have to say there is a lot of women i work with at gvdc that whine and say there husband or boyfriend wont work,these stupid women put up with it so who would feel sorry for them,it seems like no good lazy men that wont work is what is attractive to most women so these women need to get some backbone and find a real man or shut up.
Hurtful

Nashville, TN

#36 Oct 16, 2010
I think it's more like Lazy people.....
wes hughes

Las Vegas, NV

#37 Dec 2, 2010
LBJ wrote:
It's not the 1950's anymore. Everything costs a lot more now. In most cases it takes two incomes to have a good life. Stop thinking you can sit home on your ass all day while your man works, and still think you should be driving a benz!
I believe in Equal Rights For Woman. So woman should get a damm JOB. quit being lazy. get out there and work very hard and do what men do. and thats work. you woman cry about equal rights soooo get out there and work. hold the door open for men and buy US things.
hotter than U

Kingsport, TN

#38 Dec 2, 2010
Id say about fifty percent of womwn do not work.
SUNSHINE

Elizabethton, TN

#40 Dec 15, 2010
MELINDA GILLIAM!!!! only thing she works hard at is RUNNING HER BIG LYING MOUTH and walking 2 the mailbox 4 that crazy check.
hollie berries

Knoxville, TN

#41 Dec 15, 2010
Ashes82 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have told my lazy ass EX- husband that. I had the children in daycare and worked 50+ hours a week while he sat at home and drafted his fantasy football leauge.... Fucking loser. It is NOT just females, it is males also, at least don't make it out to be a sexist thing, make it out to be a loser thing. Anyone who expects someone else to pay their way through life, is pathetic.
No, you just expect your employer to pay you your wages while you spend untold hours on this site..In your own words you claim you only use this site while at work..And you have how many thousands of posts? Go ahead and try to pull the ole "my employer showed me this site and knows I am on it while at work" card..We all believe you..LOL..S0, either you taught your husband well or he taught you...Which way is it?
snow

United States

#42 Dec 18, 2010
i am going 2 say jennifer willis...she will not work because it will take her food stamps away and her family first she gets every month but her boy friends lives with her and he works at dtr
got class

Madison, TN

#43 Jan 24, 2011
eleishia is a fat worthless bitch that lives off my momo and dad wont work or when she does she steals and gets gone beware

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ninas soul food 52 min Yourz truly 1
Trumps Florida Trips 1 hr Atticus Finch 28
Wall Street is tanking, get out now 1 hr Atticus Finch 10
News March, Rally Planned In Downtown Today 1 hr Atticus Finch 3
Tennessee Democrats 1 hr Atticus Finch 3
SORRIEST show on TV? 1 hr Atticus Finch 8
Kim lane setser 1 hr Hmm 2
Baby selling on Craigslist???? 2 hr Smart Ass here 12
Smith Arrested for 2 counts Murder Sun 88josh 68

Greeneville Jobs