Lazy women that won't work

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LBJ

Gallatin, TN

#1 Oct 13, 2010
It's not the 1950's anymore. Everything costs a lot more now. In most cases it takes two incomes to have a good life. Stop thinking you can sit home on your ass all day while your man works, and still think you should be driving a benz!
excuseme

United States

#2 Oct 13, 2010
I am a woman and I work full time and have since I was old enough to work. I think the dam men around here need to learn what that word means and get a dam job!
LBJ

Gallatin, TN

#3 Oct 13, 2010
excuseme wrote:
I am a woman and I work full time and have since I was old enough to work. I think the dam men around here need to learn what that word means and get a dam job!
That's good. I didn't mean all women are like that. There are still good ones like you, but they seem to be few and far between these days. I also know there are a lot of lazy, good for nothing men too, but that topic has been pretty well covered.
LBJ

Gallatin, TN

#4 Oct 13, 2010
My original post was directed towards couples, but there's also a huge problem with single mothers as well. Too many women want to pop babies out one right after the other and sit on their ass collecting child support, food stamps, and any other kind of public assistance they can get their hands on. It just not right, and I can't believe how many men fall for their games. Not this ole boy, I know the games all too well.
omg

Kingsport, TN

#5 Oct 13, 2010
I know several women that think the man should have to do it all he ladies its a 50/50 world any more. When I got with my man he thought it was the most amazing thing cause I was out side helping him had to tell his family. I had to ask why the shock his cousin says that cause ever other woman he has dated he has keep up they would never lift a finger for nothing. I was not raised that way
LBJ

Gallatin, TN

#6 Oct 13, 2010
Not only will they not get a job, most of them won't even clean their own damn house! Seriously, if you don't work and have all that time on your hands, at least keep your frigging house clean! Don't even try to get one of them to cook either. Better learn to love McDonald's, or whatever restaurant she cons you into dragging her lazy ass to. She might fix you a bowl of cereal or some ramen noodles on your birthday though.
LBJ

Gallatin, TN

#7 Oct 13, 2010
If you want a good man, be a good woman.
Single mom here

Kingsport, TN

#8 Oct 13, 2010
I have two childern I receive no kind of goverment help not that I couldn't get it I am sure I would qualify just to Proud. If we don't have it we just do not get it. I work hard to make sure my kids have there needs meet I get very little child support if any. I am back in school the only thing I have done for my self in 10 years which I paid for out of my pocket. I am very proud of my life
LBJ

Gallatin, TN

#9 Oct 13, 2010
Single mom here wrote:
I have two childern I receive no kind of goverment help not that I couldn't get it I am sure I would qualify just to Proud. If we don't have it we just do not get it. I work hard to make sure my kids have there needs meet I get very little child support if any. I am back in school the only thing I have done for my self in 10 years which I paid for out of my pocket. I am very proud of my life
You sound like a wonderful lady and a great asset to the world. I wish you and your children the best. The lord helps those who help themselves.

I don't want anyone to think I'm some kind of woman hater, because I'm not. Like I said, there are tons of worthless men too. But I know there are lots of great women out there and I commend you. It just seems like it's getting worse all the time and I just hope maybe some young girl will read this and decide to make her life better.
excuseme

United States

#10 Oct 14, 2010
I hope my girls learn by example and when the time comes, after they are done with their education, they work and take care of their self like I have done. I don't want them to depend on anyone else.
True dAT

Knoxville, TN

#11 Oct 14, 2010
LBJ preach it brother, everything you have said I have been through. Single mom you sound as if you have to much pride. You should atleast get your education paid for. There are a lot of no good men out there. I myself do not work as I was laid off from my job and so the gov't decided to pay for my college. I gladly accepted even though I don't have children and I'm not married. But since I started working at the age of 16 they have taken
%25 of my check each week in taxes. I get back about $800 at tax time because I'm single without children. But as far as women are concerned I really can't afford to take a lady out to a nice dinner and movie so I haven't dated in a while. I would feel terribly uncomfortable with the lady paying. Its ok after an established relationship but not in the beginning and I really don't think I've ever met a woman who would pick up the tab on a first date and be happy with it.
The old man from ago

Nolensville, TN

#12 Oct 14, 2010
We have jobs for truck drivers but no one wants to work if our goverment would stop about two thirds of the free money people would have to work or starve my wife works two jobs i work twelve to sixteen hours a day iam 65 years old i agree with LBJ on most of his statments.
Working woman

Greenville, NC

#14 Oct 14, 2010
I've worked since I was 14 years old. I worked in the high school cafeteria and bought my own cap and gown and worked at fund raisers to pay for my class trip. Milked cows before and after school for a small milk check. Started working in a factory right out of school and have worked non-stop since. Put myself through college while working and advanced in my job to a management position. During the time I've worked at my current company, the ex had at least 7 different jobs. We divorced because we no longer shared the same goals. Still we raised some wonderful kids, college grads and successful adults. Men and women alike had better learn to be self-sufficient because it's foolish to depend on anybody else besides yourself. Love anybody you want to, but depend only on yourself.
Working woman

Greenville, NC

#15 Oct 14, 2010
excuseme wrote:
I hope my girls learn by example and when the time comes, after they are done with their education, they work and take care of their self like I have done. I don't want them to depend on anyone else.
I have NOTHING against stay-at-home moms, in fact I admire them, but I've seen too many women center their lives around family and home, while hubby is out in the work force surrounded by ambitious, well-dressed women. When temptation destroys the marriage, where does that leave the housewife? Sad but true. I would blame the man, but this scenario illustrates why a woman needs to make sure she can take care of herself. You're right to teach your girls not to depend on somebody else.
2good4u

Travelers Rest, SC

#16 Oct 14, 2010
Oh I take care of my man and my kids so ain't nobody sweatin' finding a man 2 keep me up. I can keep up my damn self
so lucky

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Oct 14, 2010
You know it seems really sad that a husband and wife can't work together and have trust in each other. I think it is good for a man to work and the women to stay home and take care of their home and children, that would be so ideal, but society has changed so much, I find my self to be so lucky to be a SAHM and have a good man to take care of me and my children.
The Commander

Johnson City, TN

#19 Oct 14, 2010
Ashe82, If we were married, I might let you work just part time if you were good in bed. lol! But, you know i'd be the BOSS of the household with my strong, southern whiteness. However, I would listen to Afroman with you if you were nice. Catch you later
outlaw

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Oct 14, 2010
Ashes82 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have told my lazy ass EX- husband that. I had the children in daycare and worked 50+ hours a week while he sat at home and drafted his fantasy football leauge.... Fucking loser. It is NOT just females, it is males also, at least don't make it out to be a sexist thing, make it out to be a loser thing. Anyone who expects someone else to pay their way through life, is pathetic.
you sound like my kind of woman
Working woman

Greenville, NC

#21 Oct 14, 2010
so lucky wrote:
You know it seems really sad that a husband and wife can't work together and have trust in each other. I think it is good for a man to work and the women to stay home and take care of their home and children, that would be so ideal, but society has changed so much, I find my self to be so lucky to be a SAHM and have a good man to take care of me and my children.
Yes, you are lucky. There are still some good men out there. Nobody can raise children better than their parents.
LBJ

Gallatin, TN

#22 Oct 14, 2010
Ashes82 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have told my lazy ass EX- husband that. I had the children in daycare and worked 50+ hours a week while he sat at home and drafted his fantasy football leauge.... Fucking loser. It is NOT just females, it is males also, at least don't make it out to be a sexist thing, make it out to be a loser thing. Anyone who expects someone else to pay their way through life, is pathetic.
Did you read any other posts in this thread, besides the first one? I'm guessing no.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***** last post wins ***** 5 min Dixie iron fist 600
What I learned about relationshps 36 min Veronica 45
info about eric jones 2 hr Reclaim rights 16
robert blanchard (Apr '14) 2 hr Dutch 22
Just announced! 500th post wins trip to Hawaii. 3 hr Independent1 55
say it ain't so 3 hr owes me money 1
what to do. where to go for NYE for 40+ singles? 5 hr From Jenny xoxo 7
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 8 hr Worried Mom 167
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 9 hr Jennifer Renee 5,665
Feeling lonely for the holidays 13 hr Veronica 155
Principal at Mosheim Fri um... 80
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News