GOP Sen. Ted Cruz's father under assa...

GOP Sen. Ted Cruz's father under assault.

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

carl edwards

Johnson City, TN

#1 Nov 3, 2013
Here we go again.

GOP Senator Ted Cruz's father says Obama should go back to Africa, and now people are accusing him of being a racist. Why?? For telling the truth??

Isn't that where most of us want Obama to go, back to Africa? Get on a boat and go back to Africa where you come from, dummy. This isn't rocket science.

So why is Ted cruz's father being called a racist for telling people the truth? I wonder, don't you? Obama should be put on a trash barge and deported back to Kenya with the rest of his jungle bunny family.

There are a hundred million "African Americans" in this country who are soooooo proud of their "African American" heritage, but the truth is that none of the nations in Africa would take any of these darkies if we gave them away for free.

Just look at the "African American" community. They are all on welfare, they are all from broken homes, they are all on drugs, most of them are repeat offenders. Africa doesn't want these people any more than we do.

White people brought darkies to America, and now the darkies in this country are better off than any of the darkies in the whole of Africa. They have their obamaphones and obamacare, and still they aren't satisfied. They don't have to work, still they aren't satisfied.

White people granted blacks their freedom. Think about it. After the civil war, the Federal Government granted blacks their freedom. And the Federal government granted blacks their "civil rights" and "affirmative action".

Black people didn't have to earn anything they have, they didn't have to fight in a revolution for their freedom. Throughout the entire history of the planet, every other race that wanted freedom had to have a bloody revolution to get their freedom. Not blacks, they just sat back and collected their freedom the same way they collected a government check.

So who's the racist? Sen. Ted Cruz's father???? What, for telling the truth? For telling you everything that you knew already??

Give me a break.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2 Nov 3, 2013
Valid points, but to fight racism with racism is counterproductive.
Sheep Herder

Quito, Ecuador

#3 Nov 3, 2013
Unless your native American, everyone is from somewhere else, whether free or slave. Where is your family from? Maybe we should ship your racist azz back there, Captain America. How do we know you're not on government assistance? A deadbeat? Because you say so? Yeah, give me a break!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 Nov 3, 2013
I would love to be shipped back to England.
Cradle of civilization

Greeneville, TN

#5 Nov 3, 2013
Sheep Herder wrote:
Unless your native American, everyone is from somewhere else, whether free or slave. Where is your family from? Maybe we should ship your racist azz back there, Captain America. How do we know you're not on government assistance? A deadbeat? Because you say so? Yeah, give me a break!
By Native American, I assume that you mean American Indians, because I am a white native American. I was born here.

Now, if civilization started in Mesopotamia, near the Tigris and Euphrates, how and when did the Indians get here? We know that they were here when the white man arrived from Europe. Were they indeed native, or were the continents joined at one time? If they were, then we are all natives, later separated by oceans. Did man originate in more than one place?

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#7 Nov 3, 2013
Is this not just a simple case of a boy worshipping his father? Truly not worth the coverage and criticism by the media.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easy girls 40 min Helen 16
Best bartender in Greene County 1 hr Barstool 3
Will hopson 2 hr Norton 6
J&k pressure washing leaves dog in hot truck 2 hr In the know 22
Idiot in charge! 2 hr Atticus Finch 52
allen pridemore (Mar '14) 4 hr Shawty c 8
The whites 5 hr just me 3

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance