of 2
Next Last

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#22 Mar 21, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> home from work. Some mean person abandoned a beautiful cat in a rental house. I went in this morning to do inspection and kept hearing meowing. No food or water. Went to dollar store got food and hopefully can get a home before humane society has to take it.
Ok, forget the hookers...ANYBODY WANT A SWEET, FURRY LIL PU$$Y THAT'S HOMELESS (though, in this case, not due to drug addiction)...lol!!!

Seriously, though, that's sad. I don't understand how people can do that kinda sh!t...maybe if the loud gray cat had a friend, he/she would have less to b!tch about?!?!? You may want to try it... Or, can you not keep it, but make it an outside farm cat???

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#23 Mar 21, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> that was p2bn prescription reminder from walgreens.
Vitamin H? Good for what ails you.

Since: Jan 13

Utica, KY

#24 Mar 21, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, forget the hookers...ANYBODY WANT A SWEET, FURRY LIL PU$$Y THAT'S HOMELESS (though, in this case, not due to drug addiction)...lol!!!
Seriously, though, that's sad. I don't understand how people can do that kinda sh!t...maybe if the loud gray cat had a friend, he/she would have less to b!tch about?!?!? You may want to try it... Or, can you not keep it, but make it an outside farm cat???
i don't like animals in the house cause of hair.waiting for the loud gray one die of old age since se7en apparently didn't get my check to "take care of business" Can't let it stay outside, the dogs will eat it , the donkeys will stomp it. Maybe we all need a little H in our diet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Max Planck For Sheriff 9 min Max Planck 250
More fake news from the right! 30 min Tommy Bennett 74
I am tired of winning, how about you? 41 min Free Alo 43
Nolachuckey Teacher Fired? 43 min Thankful 46
Even fakier fake news that just has to be fake ... 1 hr Tommy Bennett 112
Stacy Mowell 4 hr well hell 1
Circuit Court Clerk election commentary 7 hr Max Planck 29
KOHLRABI needs your Prayers 14 hr Mortar Shelly 30

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web