Whos got skills in the bedroom

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Skills

United States

#1 Jun 5, 2013
Where's the freaks at in this town? The girls who got madd skills when it comes to the BR. Name em!
Jane doe

United States

#2 Jun 6, 2013
I do I do

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Jun 6, 2013
Dang... talk about some skills in the bedroom, I could sleep for 14 hours if I didn't have to work in the morning.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 6, 2013
I don't know how I do it... But I manage to tangle up in my sheets so well that it's difficult to untangle and get outta bed every morning... That takes some mad skills... Climbing out of bed without falling and breaking my neck.... Lol
kara s w

Greeneville, TN

#5 Jun 7, 2013
CODY BOWENS! that guy has got some mad skills! i was with him the other night he made me scream all night long! too bad he is with casey or i could have that sh*t one the regular. he need to dump that lying trash and get with a real women
Hmm

Bristol, TN

#6 Jun 7, 2013
kara s w wrote:
CODY BOWENS! that guy has got some mad skills! i was with him the other night he made me scream all night long! too bad he is with casey or i could have that sh*t one the regular. he need to dump that lying trash and get with a real women
Apparently you are not as good as her or he would.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7 Jun 7, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you are not as good as her or he would.

I moved along from this post, ignoring the post. Then, I've seen three other posts bashing this "Casey"... So I was coming back to say exactly what you just did but in my wordy way...

"Kara".... Time to move on lil girl. It's clear she's got what he wants... Or he'd be with you. You were just an "in the moment"... and he's for sure regretting it now that you can't keep your mouth shut.
chelsea

Greeneville, TN

#8 Jun 7, 2013
she aint lying cody is really good! Kara you shouldnt be messing with guys in a relationship! I did mess with cody but thats when him and casey broke up the last time! but he does cheat on her all the time and i mean all the time! i wish the best of luck to them
wow

Greeneville, TN

#9 Jun 7, 2013
who is good in bed needs to kept in the bedroom its npt anybodys business
lol

Greeneville, TN

#10 Jun 7, 2013
your mama is pretty good
bradley

Greeneville, TN

#11 Jun 7, 2013
the only reason he is with her is because her daughter he is very attached to her
bradley

Greeneville, TN

#12 Jun 7, 2013
to him
ugh

Greeneville, TN

#13 Jun 7, 2013
I'm not going to dis anybody or take up for anybody you can never do any good ny posting on this site so i advise people to let it be! have a great night
Hmm

Bristol, TN

#14 Jun 7, 2013
bradley wrote:
the only reason he is with her is because her daughter he is very attached to her
Yeah! You keep thinking that. The only reason he is with her is because he wants to be with her. You will learn this as you get older and things don't seem to matter as much anymore.
mikey

Greeneville, TN

#15 Jun 7, 2013
i like so to sleep in the bedroom
kara sorry

Greeneville, TN

#16 Jun 7, 2013
i apologize i shouldnt have posted it on here i should have just messaged her about it! sorry for offending you guys
johny

Greeneville, TN

#17 Jun 7, 2013
i like EAT in the BEDROOM
bananas

Greeneville, TN

#18 Jun 7, 2013
really guys? are ya'll bananas? leave it be posting about it saying this or that being nice or mean? its stupid it causes more people to reply and be rude! I pray for you all
mark k

Greeneville, TN

#19 Jun 7, 2013
your mom eats my banana
nope

Greeneville, TN

#20 Jun 7, 2013
im the BEAVER COMMANDER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gone to the light 1 hr GIVEN BLEEPS 34
Snitching 1 hr DRUGGIE 17
Cancer 1 hr Stupid liar 1
Wife of Charlotte shooting victim releases video 2 hr Video bandit 7
Joshua Fortner 2 hr Joshua Fortner 2
Carrie Parrish 3 hr Waiting 26
Witches in Camp Creek 4 hr Tellinonyourself 17

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance