Comments
1 - 20 of 39 Comments Last updated Nov 19, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hahahah

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

has ne one notice that there are 4 nasty hos staying in room 208 at the charray inn selling themselves to men does ne one know who they are and why they have no respect for themselves
Dickie Doo

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

How do you know that they are there doing that?
yea

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 15, 2011
 
Yea I caught my man there last saturday night. I heard they've been there a while. They are Heather Jerika shelton and Aundrea, I don't know who the fourth one is,
next mayor

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 15, 2011
 
hmmmm whats the fee
who

Fort Campbell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 16, 2011
 
Heather who?
ewww

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 16, 2011
 
the fourth ones name is Amanda i think and they are a bunch of nasty hos and think at least one of them has aids but I guess it one has it then they all have it ppl need to be warned about this for sure!!!!!
wtf

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 16, 2011
 
If they hos why they stayin at the charray inn of all places? Dumba$$ hos.
princessfalldown

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 18, 2011
 
wtf wrote:
If they hos why they stayin at the charray inn of all places? Dumba$$ hos.
heard they are staying there cause heather is 'doing an old man' so he pays for room. and he lets anyone s,]. d@$% for $100
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 18, 2011
 
hahahah wrote:
has ne one notice that there are 4 nasty hos staying in room 208 at the charray inn selling themselves to men does ne one know who they are and why they have no respect for themselves
How do u know? U one of their clients lol
so what

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 19, 2011
 
hahahah wrote:
has ne one notice that there are 4 nasty hos staying in room 208 at the charray inn selling themselves to men does ne one know who they are and why they have no respect for themselves
Are you one of the hos, looking to solicit more business?
hahahaha

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 19, 2011
 
you ppl ur crazy everyone in greeneville knows about them by now, word gets aroung easy
HEATHER

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 19, 2011
 
I WOULD HATE TO THINK THAT I HAD A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE AND HAD TO TYPE LIES ABOUT THEM ON THE INTERNET INSTEAD OF CONFRONTING THEM!!! YOU ALL GOT THIS BACKWARD BECAUSE ANDREA AND JERIKA WERE IN ROOM 209 NOT 208! I HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR MYSELF THAN THAT AND DONT ASSOCIATE MYSELF WITH PEOPLE LIKE THAT FOR THIS REASON!! NOW IM GETTING A BAD NAME FOR SOMETHING I DIDNT DO. IM SURE IF YOU ASK THEM THEY WILL ADMIT IT THEY ARE PROUD OF WHAT THEY DO BUT YOU HAVE THIS BACKWARD YOU SHOULDNT BE PUTTING PEOPLES NAMES INTO STUFF WHEN YOU DONT KNOW THE WHOLE STORY!!!! I (HEATHER) HAD NOTHING IN THIS EXCEPT I HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF BEING IN THE ROOM BESIDE THEM!!
why

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 19, 2011
 
HEATHER wrote:
I WOULD HATE TO THINK THAT I HAD A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE AND HAD TO TYPE LIES ABOUT THEM ON THE INTERNET INSTEAD OF CONFRONTING THEM!!! YOU ALL GOT THIS BACKWARD BECAUSE ANDREA AND JERIKA WERE IN ROOM 209 NOT 208! I HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR MYSELF THAN THAT AND DONT ASSOCIATE MYSELF WITH PEOPLE LIKE THAT FOR THIS REASON!! NOW IM GETTING A BAD NAME FOR SOMETHING I DIDNT DO. IM SURE IF YOU ASK THEM THEY WILL ADMIT IT THEY ARE PROUD OF WHAT THEY DO BUT YOU HAVE THIS BACKWARD YOU SHOULDNT BE PUTTING PEOPLES NAMES INTO STUFF WHEN YOU DONT KNOW THE WHOLE STORY!!!! I (HEATHER) HAD NOTHING IN THIS EXCEPT I HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF BEING IN THE ROOM BESIDE THEM!!
Why did I find your name and number in my husbands wallet and he said he was there with you and andrea.
Amusing

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Why does this shit have to be placed in a public forum? Why is it anyones business. Greeneville just blows my mind. Stir in shit. That is all there is to do here. Are you all not smart enough to rise above?
ohyea

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 20, 2011
 
why wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did I find your name and number in my husbands wallet and he said he was there with you and andrea.
tell that nasty ho like it is lol
omg

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 20, 2011
 
Amusing wrote:
Why does this shit have to be placed in a public forum? Why is it anyones business. Greeneville just blows my mind. Stir in shit. That is all there is to do here. Are you all not smart enough to rise above?
I think we all need to know what is going on w these nasty hos maybe if they are talked about they will gain a lil respect for themselves and quit doing what they are doing.
wondering why

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 20, 2011
 

Judged:

2

Does this not seem parochial to anyone but me? Why not just live and let live? What does it matter if a person lives in a motel? Did any of you think maybe this person has no other place to go?
My mother told me at a very young age ďif you donít have anything nice to say donít say anything at all.Ē How nice it would be if everyone practiced this old adage. So listen up simpletons you are either motivated by greed or jealousy. Go find another outlet for your pent up aggression and stop putting your soiled words on this forum. Believe me no one wants to hear it except you. Get a diary (it is much healthier) and put your trashy words in it FOR YOU TO SEE because decent people donít want to hear them!
An additional observation, no thought has been given the truly innocent people in the matter. Everyone has a mother and a father, maybe brothers, sisters, grandparents etc. Are these people also objects of your smear crusade? I believe they are innocent even IF these girls are guilty so consider others before you act. Oh Iím sorry you donít have a conscience. Please forgive me.
whatever

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 20, 2011
 
wondering why wrote:
Does this not seem parochial to anyone but me? Why not just live and let live? What does it matter if a person lives in a motel? Did any of you think maybe this person has no other place to go?
My mother told me at a very young age ďif you donít have anything nice to say donít say anything at all.Ē How nice it would be if everyone practiced this old adage. So listen up simpletons you are either motivated by greed or jealousy. Go find another outlet for your pent up aggression and stop putting your soiled words on this forum. Believe me no one wants to hear it except you. Get a diary (it is much healthier) and put your trashy words in it FOR YOU TO SEE because decent people donít want to hear them!
An additional observation, no thought has been given the truly innocent people in the matter. Everyone has a mother and a father, maybe brothers, sisters, grandparents etc. Are these people also objects of your smear crusade? I believe they are innocent even IF these girls are guilty so consider others before you act. Oh Iím sorry you donít have a conscience. Please forgive me.
oh whatever u r prob one of them hahaha don't try to act like you are better then everyone else just wait til the hos do something to you did you ever think about that they will do ne thing to get there drugs.
wow

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 21, 2011
 
is aundrea a black woman??
Starcher

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jun 21, 2011
 
dam ya'll just love to beat a dead horse don't ya

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min WTSassy 145,369
BOYCOTT BURGER KING lets face it the food sucks... 29 min jiggidy jiggidy 12
south greene football 34 min jiggidy jiggidy 14
women at jarden zinc 36 min allen 1
silver jeep renegade 44 min you asked 3
Who is Jeff Morgan?? 51 min you asked 2
Debate: Ferguson - Greeneville, TN 3 hr ohwell 51
Davis Street 7 hr Ding Ding We gott... 6
Three word game in G'Vegas forum 7 hr Dr Wu 15
Keeping county office employees from sleeping w... 8 hr Dr Wu 17

Search the Greeneville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••