Just me

Greeneville, TN

#1 Aug 21, 2013
Stop giving gov checks to people who are found guilty of a crime. These people are paying lawyer fees, court cost and probation fees with that money. Well our money!

Why should our money go to help pay their crime bills, when they are probably stealing off of us.

We need to start standing up for ourselves and get the government officials out that are for supporting the dead beats.
carl edwards

Charlotte, NC

#2 Aug 21, 2013
People who commit crimes should have their feet and hands chopped off like in the time of Moses. But instead of standing up for what's right, we have Liberals like president Darkie giving criminals a "second chance".

How nice it must be to show compassion and forgiveness for someone who doesn't deserve it, a criminal.

Well no wonder president darkie is giving criminals a free pass, because most criminals are darkies.

USA has been taken over by the darkies.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3 Aug 21, 2013
Carl, you are a fking disgrace to the white race. People like you blame EVERYTHING on race and focuses exclusively on what they are doing or not doing for your own race. It makes trying to get equal rights for EVERY COLOR !!!!!INCLUDING WHITES!!!!!! a futile struggle that is being held back by those who scream they want it, need it, and deserve it.
carl edwards

Waxhaw, NC

#4 Aug 21, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
Carl, you are a fking disgrace to the white race. People like you blame EVERYTHING on race and focuses exclusively on what they are doing or not doing for your own race. It makes trying to get equal rights for EVERY COLOR !!!!!INCLUDING WHITES!!!!!! a futile struggle that is being held back by those who scream they want it, need it, and deserve it.
It was white people that risked the investment capital necessary to colonize America, it was white people who sacrificed their lives in the revolution that brought the United States into being, and it is white people who go to work everyday so that the deadbeat Liberals and the blacks don't have to.

I get to say this because I am an American, I am proud of my heritage, I work for a living, and I am not afraid to say what's right. And if that offends you, then good. I don't need your seal of approval.

If you want to hold somebody's feet to the fire, how about you concentrate on president darkie and the deadbeat Liberals who put him in office. Those are the deadbeats who are spending America into oblivion on freebies for people who don't work.
WCWJ

United States

#5 Aug 21, 2013
What color was Jesus?
carl edwards

Waxhaw, NC

#6 Aug 21, 2013
WCWJ wrote:
What color was Jesus?
Christians like me are the stewards of religion, and as such we own Jesus. Liberals such as yourself do not get to lecture us about Jesus, and you have no say in how we choose to worship.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#7 Aug 21, 2013
carl edwards wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians like me are the stewards of religion, and as such we own Jesus. Liberals such as yourself do not get to lecture us about Jesus, and you have no say in how we choose to worship.
First time I EVER heard anyone claim to,'own Jesus.'

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#8 Aug 21, 2013
Just me wrote:
Stop giving gov checks to people who are found guilty of a crime. These people are paying lawyer fees, court cost and probation fees with that money. Well our money!
Why should our money go to help pay their crime bills, when they are probably stealing off of us.
We need to start standing up for ourselves and get the government officials out that are for supporting the dead beats.
Which government are you referring to? Federal Social Security Checks have not been paid to persons convicted of a felony and incarcerated since 1984. Fed computers are interfaced with state and local ones just for that purpose. I DO agree with your points though.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#9 Aug 21, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Which government are you referring to? Federal Social Security Checks have not been paid to persons convicted of a felony and incarcerated since 1984. Fed computers are interfaced with state and local ones just for that purpose. I DO agree with your points though.
Oh rabid hater and detractor--your disagreement with my citing an existing Federal reg is truly pathetic. F/Y/I: SSR 83-21. Please try not to have a fit of apoplexy as you read this. Cheers.
Just me

Greeneville, TN

#10 Aug 21, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Which government are you referring to? Federal Social Security Checks have not been paid to persons convicted of a felony and incarcerated since 1984. Fed computers are interfaced with state and local ones just for that purpose. I DO agree with your points though.
There is a lot of crimes that aren't consider a felony. Of course I'm not talking about speeding tickets,but a lot of theft is considered a misdemeanor. And that misdemeanor can result in lawyer fees, court cost, probation fees and probably more and if they draw a gov check, then it will be our money paying for it.
Just me

Greeneville, TN

#11 Aug 21, 2013
And this is not just stuff I'm sitting around thinking up. I know personally of the above example happening, oh and not just once, 3 different times. And every month when that check comes in the mail, off to the lawyers to pay him, then the bail bondsman and finally to pay the probation fees.

Then off to the churches for free food and clothes.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#12 Aug 21, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a lot of crimes that aren't consider a felony. Of course I'm not talking about speeding tickets,but a lot of theft is considered a misdemeanor. And that misdemeanor can result in lawyer fees, court cost, probation fees and probably more and if they draw a gov check, then it will be our money paying for it.
Point taken. No disagreement with your initial statement.
Twins

United States

#13 Aug 21, 2013
Do carl edwards and Benny Hill sound similar?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#14 Aug 21, 2013
carl edwards wrote:
<quoted text>
It was white people that risked the investment capital necessary to colonize America, it was white people who sacrificed their lives in the revolution that brought the United States into being, and it is white people who go to work everyday so that the deadbeat Liberals and the blacks don't have to.
I get to say this because I am an American, I am proud of my heritage, I work for a living, and I am not afraid to say what's right. And if that offends you, then good. I don't need your seal of approval.
If you want to hold somebody's feet to the fire, how about you concentrate on president darkie and the deadbeat Liberals who put him in office. Those are the deadbeats who are spending America into oblivion on freebies for people who don't work.
I understand where you come from, completely. At the same time, I know a few black people personally that work and support their family. Being completely radical on these programs that offer financial assistance can and will put people who cannot survive or help themselves in the street. This doesn't include those who are able to work. I even think those with physical limitations should work, if a job can be found to work around that limitation.

Sorry about the attitude of the last post.
True Story

Greeneville, TN

#15 Aug 21, 2013
#Kids
#Food Stamps
#Sells
#PaysProbation
#BuysPills
#HungryKids
#DeadBeatMom
Hmm

Baltimore, MD

#17 Aug 22, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Which government are you referring to? Federal Social Security Checks have not been paid to persons convicted of a felony and incarcerated since 1984. Fed computers are interfaced with state and local ones just for that purpose. I DO agree with your points though.
This is only the case while they are incarcerated and convicted. Not when they are out of jail, or awaiting conviction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Govenor Pat McCrory defeated! 7 min true 15
declaration of survival 22 min Really 59
News Corker Applauds Unanimous Supreme Court Ruling ... (Jul '14) 2 hr Cam Weber 7
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr just me 10,505
Another factory gets sweet deal from Trump 3 hr Cam Weber 39
Child Support screwing over men!!! (Dec '10) 5 hr RedHood 382
Chris&Rachael Chandley (Jul '12) 6 hr beastmode 10
Thanks for making us the laughingstock of the p... 16 hr OMG 34

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages