eagle eye

Greeneville, TN

#1 May 5, 2014
Looks like ol nathan did it again! Just visit his facebook page and see how politically motivated everything is that he does.
andy

Greeneville, TN

#2 May 6, 2014
eagle eye wrote:
Looks like ol nathan did it again! Just visit his facebook page and see how politically motivated everything is that he does.
And he will do it again and again and again. I bet his mom is mad at all of you

“I Believe”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 May 6, 2014
#If I thought you might be a FB friend then I would delete and block you for using his FB statuses to post on an internet debate sight about him, it's just not very nice and you are not his friend. Like the saying says, " Haters waiting from the gate to tell it ". The thing you don't understand that Greeneville is small town and when he finds out his FB friend's put his name on here somebody will tell him to go look on Greeneville topics. What you say about others says more about who you are than what you say or type about them, you are jealous of him and if you weren'y then you wouldn't care that he has strong political views and opinions.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#4 May 6, 2014
As far as qualifications go anyone would be silly not to vote for Allen Jones. The man was a banker for over 40 years! Stand up man as well
Voter

Greeneville, TN

#5 May 6, 2014
Hey wrote:
As far as qualifications go anyone would be silly not to vote for Allen Jones. The man was a banker for over 40 years! Stand up man as well
And where is that bank today???
Curious

Johnson City, TN

#6 May 6, 2014
jamie smiles wrote:
#If I thought you might be a FB friend then I would delete and block you for using his FB statuses to post on an internet debate sight about him, it's just not very nice and you are not his friend. Like the saying says, " Haters waiting from the gate to tell it ". The thing you don't understand that Greeneville is small town and when he finds out his FB friend's put his name on here somebody will tell him to go look on Greeneville topics. What you say about others says more about who you are than what you say or type about them, you are jealous of him and if you weren'y then you wouldn't care that he has strong political views and opinions.
Who the hell is FB? No one by that name is running? Do you have the right County?
wow

Mohawk, TN

#7 May 6, 2014
Jamie maybe you aren't this friend ever thought about that!! You can look on there you don't have to be his friend!
andy

Greeneville, TN

#8 May 6, 2014
jamie smiles wrote:
His fb is public. You sound about stupid enough to vote for him
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#9 May 6, 2014
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
And where is that bank today???
It's difficult for buildings to grow legs and move so I'll assume its in the same spot? He wasn't the president of the bank, he was a commercial loan officer. He was closing deals before the Holt gentlman was born.
wow

United States

#10 May 6, 2014
I know you don't have to be friends with them if it's public stupid
I Know

Johnson City, TN

#11 May 6, 2014
May God bless our next Greene County Trustee, Tom Hopson! The most qualified man for the job!
yes

United States

#12 May 6, 2014
I agree
Voter

Greeneville, TN

#13 May 6, 2014
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
It's difficult for buildings to grow legs and move so I'll assume its in the same spot? He wasn't the president of the bank, he was a commercial loan officer. He was closing deals before the Holt gentlman was born.
Making deals, closing deals and doing it before Holt was born is exactly why I voted for Holt. We need someone who is not part of the old good old boy network in Greene county. That and Holt is the most qualified.
I Know

Johnson City, TN

#14 May 6, 2014
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Making deals, closing deals and doing it before Holt was born is exactly why I voted for Holt. We need someone who is not part of the old good old boy network in Greene county. That and Holt is the most qualified.
That is why he is the same ol, same ol!
Why

Greeneville, TN

#15 May 6, 2014
Sounds like another uneducated voter talking forget the BS radio clips . Look at his work record at Greeneville city schools 3 months and quit. Then recently applied for the job for the town of Greeneville . That definitely got shot down he never had a chance they are to wise to him.Why would you apply knowing your trying to run for public office.He must not be doing to good in his present job .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wreck on Erwin hwy 1 hr FriendofDog 55
Jason Hickman (charged with rape) 2 hr unknown 9
Eddie Jennings 3 hr Taxpayer 53
Jerry "Will" Cutshaw Family Man or Phoney? 4 hr Amber 8
cheating wives 5 hr crazy8 14
Nashville article about Greeneville officials 5 hr joe blow 7
talking bout gabe vaught 5 hr gtown 13
wheel tax 5 hr dingleberry 142
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 6 hr Melissa1333 6,734
Mary Threw You Under the Bus 10 hr Respect Within 23
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl