Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

After growing up watching this ground hog emerge and supposedly decide how many weeks of winter are remaining, something just ocurred to me...how do we know if this rodent sees his shadow or not? Does he give the thumbs up actually talk to the media and let them know? I mean really, if there were thousands of people waiting for you to emerge from your burrow, lights, cameras and noise...it seems any rodent with an ounce of self-preservation instinct would go back in the hole. Just wondering if this tradition seems ridiculus to anyone else? Does anyone really believe this nonsense? If so, please explain.
Ima Believer

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Transplant wrote:
After growing up watching this ground hog emerge and supposedly decide how many weeks of winter are remaining, something just ocurred to me...how do we know if this rodent sees his shadow or not? Does he give the thumbs up actually talk to the media and let them know? I mean really, if there were thousands of people waiting for you to emerge from your burrow, lights, cameras and noise...it seems any rodent with an ounce of self-preservation instinct would go back in the hole. Just wondering if this tradition seems ridiculus to anyone else? Does anyone really believe this nonsense? If so, please explain.
100% believer. If you can't believe Phil the groundhog, who can you believe? Besides, his forecast is as accurate as Mark and Rob at WJHL.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Each year they use a new rodent that has been sent to live with the kardashians for 12 months. When his time is up with them he is a media hog that will do anything to be on camera. Last years Phil already has a sex tape out with him and Paris Hilton. It's called Burrowing In Paris. He also tweets out his forecast to his followers ahead of time so we know it is legit.
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
Each year they use a new rodent that has been sent to live with the kardashians for 12 months. When his time is up with them he is a media hog that will do anything to be on camera. Last years Phil already has a sex tape out with him and Paris Hilton. It's called Burrowing In Paris. He also tweets out his forecast to his followers ahead of time so we know it is legit.
Just so they don't use a rodent that has been burrowing in Chief Meteorologist Mark.
BBQ

Faith, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Phil would be delicious roasted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jordan Greenway 11 min Huey 2
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min Pepper 145,624
Who Is Bringing In the Illegal Aliens 28 min Liberal Not Stupid 3
Green jeep 36 min MyNegro 3
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 36 min Jennifer Renee 3,628
motor cycle clubs 40 min lol 1
WEIGHT STATION cops SEARCH WARRANTS unnecessar... 41 min Revenue Generation 13
south greene football 3 hr Pretend 2 B Normal 22
twested scissors 4 hr From Jenny xoxo 8
Davis Street 6 hr CampCreeper 12
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs