GPS_sqts

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Nov 25, 2012
They forgot about the trickle down part of the deal now they need to be spanked like you would do a spoiled child .

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Tru dat, whup dim mofo's widda chain!
GSP_tnpr

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Nov 25, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
Tru dat, whup dim mofo's widda chain!
PLEASE translate that for us your hood education is showing .
Borg

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Nov 25, 2012
Hand me a whip I'll make me squeal like a coward conservative with each lash of that tax whip .

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 25, 2012
"I stand on the hill, not for a thrill, but for the breath of a fresh kill. Never mind the man who contemplates doin' away with license plates. He stands alone, anyhow, bakin' the cookies of discontent by the heat of the laundromat vent. Leavin' his soul!" Then like in poetry I go dot-dot-dot, you know, kinda off center, then I drop down and then I go: "Leavin' his soul! And partin' the waters of the medulla oblongata of --brrrrrr!--mankind!"
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#6 Nov 25, 2012
GPS_sqts wrote:
They forgot about the trickle down part of the deal now they need to be spanked like you would do a spoiled child .
&fe ature=related
Ted

Jonesborough, TN

#7 Nov 25, 2012
If Republicans had any good ideals they should have used them in the Bush years cause we all know how that turned out don't we -
really

Hermitage, TN

#8 Nov 25, 2012
Ted wrote:
If Republicans had any good ideals they should have used them in the Bush years cause we all know how that turned out don't we -
dude your guy won,please go drink your self into a stupor,smoke a big left handed cig and pass out some where.Just do it quietly your giving me a head ache.
Ted

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Nov 25, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>dude your guy won,please go drink your self into a stupor,smoke a big left handed cig and pass out some where.Just do it quietly your giving me a head ache.
Until the dim lights shine bright so they realize the party of the rich is not their party I will be here
Judge

Johnson City, TN

#10 Nov 26, 2012
Obama was handed the whip last election lets get it done .
FilibusterRimJob

Johnson City, TN

#11 Nov 27, 2012
Fit my hand for one of those whip jobs
BillyBob

Brentwood, TN

#12 Nov 27, 2012
FilibusterRimJob wrote:
Fit my hand for one of those whip jobs
Fit your hand for one of them hand jobs? WTF
SaltySeaFish

Johnson City, TN

#13 Nov 27, 2012
sign me up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min Mental Cripple Watch 149,290
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 11 min TheRealZeke 9,443
Tusculum college 26 min TC grad 2
Drug task force 42 min Jo - keng 1
Brittany Lewis 59 min want some 14
The elderly and our troops vote by mail 1 hr Kohlrabi 5
Should we have 100% mail in voting 1 hr Kohlrabi 17
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 4,047
Linda Kirk + furniture... 4 hr Really 11
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 18 hr making sense 18
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search