I was bored so I

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
12kno

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

turned on some beats that refused to be ignored, turned that sh!t up, and took another shot

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I shaved my chest one time when I was bored. Looked like a 12 year old girl afterwards so no I find other ways to battle boredom.

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I drew a full beard and mustache on my face in black sharpie one time. 2nd or 3rd grade had grizzly Adams in class with them for days. Bad idea.
really

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 21, 2013
 
I masterbate A LOT

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 21, 2013
 
I picked up about a thousand different hobbies/interests so that I would never get bored again...and, I haven't!:)
Pat

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 21, 2013
 
stayed home from work 2c what it's like 2 act like the 8-12 year olds on here nonstop tellin all their biz & biz of every1 they know. What's up w/these broads from out of town on here allll the time???? B-O-R-I-N-G

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 21, 2013
 
Pat wrote:
stayed home from work 2c what it's like 2 act like the 8-12 year olds on here nonstop tellin all their biz & biz of every1 they know. What's up w/these broads from out of town on here allll the time???? B-O-R-I-N-G
well, we amuse one another...and clearly we were worth staying home from work to check out...sorry we failed to amuse you, but we weren't trying. Maybe YOU should go check out a topix forum in a different city & maybe it will be more amusing b/c it's much different than the town you live in...you can broaden your horizons & maybe even learn something!!!:)
Ethel the Poopface-Killah

Clyde, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 21, 2013
 
It's tough to get bored when you're always planning world domination.

Since: Mar 13

Fort White, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 21, 2013
 
Wow world domination, a thousand different hobbies, laying out of work just to have more time to get on someone's nerves. Maybe I don't really have a life...
< turns the music up louder and takes another shot >

Least I learned to not shave my chest. Marking that off the maybe column

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 21, 2013
 
12kno wrote:
Least I learned to not shave my chest. Marking that off the maybe column
Well my work here is done. Although I do have to say it made it a lot easier to clean the spooge off of my stomach. So that was a plus.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 21, 2013
 
Btw, 12Know, I have noticed several times that the way you phrase things is interesting & unique (i.e. beats that refuse to be ignored)...I like it!!!:)

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 21, 2013
 
Pat wrote:
stayed home from work 2c what it's like 2 act like the 8-12 year olds on here nonstop tellin all their biz & biz of every1 they know. What's up w/these broads from out of town on here allll the time???? B-O-R-I-N-G
I definitely don't see the broad resemblance, nor am I from here, BUT I do live in this (boring) town...and my phone chose to be from out of town ;) Give it some time, before long you'll be changing your user name and joining right in!

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 21, 2013
 
BEERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>I definitely don't see the broad resemblance, nor am I from here, BUT I do live in this (boring) town...and my phone chose to be from out of town ;) Give it some time, before long you'll be changing your user name and joining right in!
Your from out if town? I see no boring.

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 21, 2013
 
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
Your from out if town? I see no boring.
Yes, but I'm a pretty boring person nowadays so I guess I fit right in! I'm pretty laid back, go with the flow, stop and smell the roses type of gal. Totally different than I was 5 years ago.

Since: Jan 13

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 21, 2013
 
BEERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but I'm a pretty boring person nowadays so I guess I fit right in! I'm pretty laid back, go with the flow, stop and smell the roses type of gal. Totally different than I was 5 years ago.
hey, nothing wrong with that. Fun way to be. No one has big expectations. But i think ur fun!

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 21, 2013
 
BEERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but I'm a pretty boring person nowadays so I guess I fit right in! I'm pretty laid back, go with the flow, stop and smell the roses type of gal. Totally different than I was 5 years ago.
I'm geared the same way. I've slowed WAY down. From reckless to restful lol

Since: Mar 13

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 21, 2013
 
yep...

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 21, 2013
 
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm geared the same way. I've slowed WAY down. From reckless to restful lol
Reckless to restful...that sounds like an old folks' soap opera...you might be on to something there...lmao!!! ;)

Since: Mar 13

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 21, 2013
 
My mamaw used to always watch her favorite soap opera. The world stopped when it was time for it to come on. She would say "Hey! It's time to go inside and watch the young and the rest of us."

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 21, 2013
 
12kno wrote:
My mamaw used to always watch her favorite soap opera. The world stopped when it was time for it to come on. She would say "Hey! It's time to go inside and watch the young and the rest of us."
priceless...lol.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 2 min RachedRachC 96
Jimmy Carter gas .65 cents 32 min FriendofDog 6
Sheriff Burns should resign (Mar '12) 36 min beth 89
Looking for address Sheriff Barns, lawn mower r... 57 min Lawn mower man 2
Happy Easter 1 hr _Word Woman_ 5
suboxone clinic opens in baileyton 1 hr otis 280
Let's Praise Satan (Apr '11) 1 hr Shannon Morris 179
wreck 107 1 hr Travels 107 7
Greene County Mayor's Race 20 hr Mayor 2018 108
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••