Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 May 21, 2013
Why is it that people are so obsessed with talking about other people. What good does it do to go around making fun of people in life. Some people are so rude and have no respect for them self or others. Try for once to be nice to someone say something nice instead of putting someone down. Just because someones flaws are different from urs doesn't mean ur anybody than they are. None of us are perfect not even you
Mee Too

High Point, NC

#2 May 22, 2013
mee 423 wrote:
Why is it that people are so obsessed with talking about other people. What good does it do to go around making fun of people in life. Some people are so rude and have no respect for them self or others. Try for once to be nice to someone say something nice instead of putting someone down. Just because someones flaws are different from urs doesn't mean ur anybody than they are. None of us are perfect not even you
Might be that some people will apologize for the wrong they do and others won't. Sometimes all it takes to smooth things over is an (I'M SORRY I HURT YOU)

Since: May 13

High Point, NC

#3 May 22, 2013
Mee Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Might be that some people will apologize for the wrong they do and others won't. Sometimes all it takes to smooth things over is an (I'M SORRY I HURT YOU)
That is so true. Why is it so hard for someone to say I'm Sorry when they've done you wrong? They may think that all is well when they beat you to try and make you believe the lies they are telling and you quit talking about it just to avoid the fight. When chances are you would have forgiven them so much easier if they would only have said "I'm Sorry". I know we should forgive whether or not they ask for it but it makes it so much harder when they are treating you like a fool.
thinking out loud

Greeneville, TN

#4 May 22, 2013
Low self esteem, not a lot of love growing up, trying to make their selves look better, they have no lives and live for drama.

My grandma always told me if they have to talk about you and not to you hold your head up high and feel important that they can't live without you.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 May 22, 2013
mee 423 wrote:
Right on!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6 May 22, 2013
Mr Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Right on!
I'm gonna kiss that sexy smile right
off of your face! Wait... I lost my glasses... Gimmie a sec... Looking... Looking... Ooooooo! Found them!

Ooooo...
Hmm...
Mmm...
I do love your personality...
Hmmm...
oooo...
Uh...

Good lord, I need gas... <headed to Weigel's gas station>
Angie

High Point, NC

#7 May 24, 2013
mee 423 wrote:
Why is it that when you are nice to some people they are stabbing you in the back the whole time they are smiling at you. I was nothing but nice to this chick and the only thing she had on her mind was showing her fake scarred up boobs to my husband. Called him all the time when I was at work.
Married2Angie

United States

#8 May 24, 2013
Angie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that when you are nice to some people they are stabbing you in the back the whole time they are smiling at you. I was nothing but nice to this chick and the only thing she had on her mind was showing her fake scarred up boobs to my husband. Called him all the time when I was at work.
Good God woman! How long have you known? I guess this is a good time to tell you this. I WANT A DIVORCE!! And I think her scarred up boobs look way better than yours too :P
Angie

High Point, NC

#9 May 24, 2013
Married2Angie wrote:
<quoted text>
Good God woman! How long have you known? I guess this is a good time to tell you this. I WANT A DIVORCE!! And I think her scarred up boobs look way better than yours too :P
YAY!!!!!!! It's about time you will finally sign the papers. What took you so long? I offered you the DIVORCE a long time ago and you wouldn't sign.

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

#10 May 24, 2013
Married2Angie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep...they'll look hot when all scarred up & appearing COMPLETELY out of place when the rest of her body us sagging like hell, too, [email protected]@$$!!! Enjoy!!! ;)

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

#11 May 24, 2013
***IS sagging, that is...

Location hidden

#12 May 26, 2013
Mee Too wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true, not enough people are willing to say that. Which if they aren't remorseful its because they don't think there was anything wrong with what they did.
Selfish people

Midway, TN

#13 May 26, 2013
Some people will apologize for their wrong doing and continue the behavior. They are selfish, nosy, will lie, and self absorbed. They have their nose stuck in everyone's business. When confronted, they become the victim and point the finger at someone else. They are not fooling anyone for long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Godís will be done. 1 min Mrs Roberson 3
Who's this Tommy on every post? 6 min Mrs Roberson 4
County Clerk 7 min Lol 42
Father cussing children at Walmart 9 min Mrs Roberson 13
Wow, Roy moore defeated?? 13 min too bad 9
Uhh-ohhhhh! 2 hr Preacher Bubba 5
Casey southerland 5 hr Once 1
News Cursing, Accusations Lobbed At County Committee Tue isotopical discus... 43

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages