BETTER OFF when OBAMA leaves office YES
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Girl

Jonesborough, TN

#63 Feb 14, 2014
NUTS wrote:
Sure, things weren t perfect under Bush. Didn t say that. But they have gotten a whole lot worse under obama. The downfall of our country can t be blamed on Bush anymore.
The facts are, almost everything has gotten better, he pulled us out of a downward spiral that actually had me scared. He had so much on his plate when he went into office that I felt sorry for him. Many of the people he has helped still continue to kick him in the teeth and hate him for reasons that only they know.

What among the following are saying is incorrect. Without Obama, we would be in a terrible depression. The car industry would be virtually gone and their suppliers would have closed shop because they would have screwed them over when they filed bankruptcy. The government would have less money because they wouldn't have the profits they made on the interest from the bail out. Unemployment would be up, children would be fatter, exports would be down, imports would be up, America's tire industry would have closed due to China flooding the country with cheap tires, fewer young people would be going to college because they would have no insurance and their student loan interest would have gone up, Americans would have more personal debt, manufacturing would have continued to go down, the housing market would have continued to dissolve, the stock market would have spiraled down even further, more Americans would be dead in the war in Iraq, Osama Bin Laden would be doing quite well, gas would be more expensive due to more demand by our country because there would have been no Cash for Clunkers program, we wouldn't be producing more oil than we ever have and we we wouldn't be on schedule to be the largest oil producer in the world by 2016, oh and abortions would be up due to MEN and women that would be unable to to afford birth control pills. 

The Republicans also want to privatize the post office and social security.(Privatize means you let rich people purchase it) they want to purchase many government institutions. If the Republicans facilitate this and it actually happens, the cost of your postage will sky rocket and the employees will make nothing. If they had been able to privatize social security when Bush was in office they would have invested people's money in the stock market and it would have been lost when the stock market crashed under Bush, who would have been supporting all the seniors on the side of the road with no food or shelter. Obama has done an amazing job, he and the first lady are honest people that care about this country and the abuse he has had to deal with is shameful. It's embarrassing to see Americans hate him for no reason. And to watch many of the rich educated republicans try to pull the wool over the eyes of republicans that don't realize what they're attempting to do is disgusting. They are taking advantage of those that are uneducated, they don't watch the news, and they hate black people so they are using all of this in their favor.
Girl

Jonesborough, TN

#64 Feb 14, 2014
NUTS wrote:
Sure, things weren t perfect under Bush. Didn t say that. But they have gotten a whole lot worse under obama. The downfall of our country can t be blamed on Bush anymore.
The facts are, almost everything has gotten better, he pulled us out of a downward spiral that actually had me scared. He had so much on his plate when he went into office that I felt sorry for him. Many of the people he has helped still continue to kick him in the teeth and hate him for reasons that only they know.

What among the following are saying is incorrect. Without Obama, we would be in a terrible depression. The car industry would be virtually gone and their suppliers would have closed shop because they would have screwed them over when they filed bankruptcy. The government would have less money because they wouldn't have the profits they made on the interest from the bail out. Unemployment would be up, children would be fatter, exports would be down, imports would be up, America's tire industry would have closed due to China flooding the country with cheap tires, fewer young people would be going to college because they would have no insurance and their student loan interest would have gone up, Americans would have more personal debt, manufacturing would have continued to go down, the housing market would have continued to dissolve, the stock market would have spiraled down even further, more Americans would be dead in the war in Iraq, Osama Bin Laden would be doing quite well, gas would be more expensive due to more demand by our country because there would have been no Cash for Clunkers program, we wouldn't be producing more oil than we ever have and we we wouldn't be on schedule to be the largest oil producer in the world by 2016, oh and abortions would be up due to MEN and women that would be unable to to afford birth control pills. 

The Republicans also want to privatize the post office and social security.(Privatize means you let rich people purchase it) they want to purchase many government institutions. If the Republicans facilitate this and it actually happens, the cost of your postage will sky rocket and the employees will make nothing.(but they would have made $)If they had been able to privatize social security when Bush was in office they would have invested people's money in the stock market and it would have been lost when the stock market crashed under Bush,(but they would have made $) who would have been supporting all the seniors on the side of the road with no food or shelter. Obama has done an amazing job, he and the first lady are honest people that care about this country and the abuse he has had to deal with is shameful. It's embarrassing to see Americans hate him for no reason. And to watch many of the rich educated republicans try to pull the wool over the eyes of republicans that don't realize what they're attempting to do is disgusting. They are taking advantage of those that are uneducated, they don't watch the news, and they hate black people so they are using all of this in their favor. And they know it and they love it.
Girl

Jonesborough, TN

#65 Feb 14, 2014
funny wrote:
I just saw your comment to someone about FACTS. So anyone who doesn t agree with you is hiding from facts, right? You must be one of the ones getting all those handouts he is good at giving, but we pay for. Strictly my opinion but I think he will go down as the Worst president in history. You don t need to look that up and come back with FACTS because this is my opinion. You know what those are dontcha?
I am college educated and work very hard. I also worked my way through school
Girl

Jonesborough, TN

#66 Feb 14, 2014
NUTS wrote:
Look at you, GIRL, trying to look all intelligent. Saying we shouldn t hate then calling ppl stupid. Saying we should get along, then telling me I must be trying to live up to my name. Hypocrite much? I m so glad you informed ppl the earth is round, you re such a helpful person! And manufacturing up, hey maybe we can move to one of the countries that the factories moved to and get a job! Obama owns all problems going on now. Can t blame Bush anymore. And our country IS going down the crapper under Obama and he could care less. Your wonderful president wants ppl to think he just did the greatest thing by raising minimum wage. That's a good one. He raised it for FEDERAL employees who most of them are already making that much or more an hour. So in actuality he helped very few ppl. Just wanted to make himself look good and take attention off of real issues, like the Obamacare crap. Oh I forgot he has a pen and he has a phone and he s not afraid to us them. What a total piece of crap! And his wife when she said she was proud of her country for the first time in her whole adult life. Wow we have some true Americans in the white house don t we? Just kidding cause they suck as leadrs and Americans. Now get on google and come back with some facts. Don t you have a mind of your own and just think without FACTS?
I am intelligent and educated, you surely don't have a problem with that.
Girl

Jonesborough, TN

#67 Feb 14, 2014
Facts are verifiable and can be easily proven. Falsehoods can also be easily proven to be false. I choose to stand with the facts.
NUTS

Greeneville, TN

#68 Feb 14, 2014
You are hilarious! It s laughable how when you sing the praises of obama it has been the same, word for word in every comment. I can assure you I am not uneducated, I watch news every chance I get, and I certainly do not hate black people or any other race of people. I hate being lied to. I hate the fact that that I work every day to pay for the handouts given to people who won t work. I hate the fact that food stamps, disability,welfare, free phones, supposed affordable healthcare, free this, free that has been made so easy to obtain. None of this is free. Hardworking people pay for all the ones who won t work. He has lied so much to the American people that he probably doesn't know what truth really is. Did you ever stop to think that maybe the democrats are the ones pulling the wool over your eyes? What is embarrassing is to see him on tv and for people here and abroad to know he is the lesder of our country! That s embarrassing. Everybody should have trillions of reasons to dislike him, but I guess you ll blame that on Bush too. I would like for my kids and grandkids to have a decent chance in life, but it s not looking promising since they are already in debt and not even born yet! We will always have to agree to disagree, because you are democrat and I m not. But everyone has the right to express how they feel, neither has to be totally right or totally wrong. Oh, and I knew what privatize meant.
NUTS

Greeneville, TN

#70 Feb 14, 2014
No I have no problem with intelligence or education. I commend people who have both. But there is this little thing called common sense that people need to use more often. Oh and I worked my way through too, no handouts here.
NUTS

Greeneville, TN

#71 Feb 14, 2014
I just saw something really funny. Was checking out another topic about earned income credit and low and behold there was GIRL with exactly the same comment that has been share with us probably 15 times!! Word for word, paragraph for paragraph. How many copies of that speech do you actually have? And how ironic you were against EIC because you more or less considered it to be cheating the system or a handout. Obama is the king of handouts, but you sure as heck support him. You can't have it both ways. Kinda hypocritical.
Girl

Watauga, TN

#72 Feb 18, 2014
NUTS wrote:
I just saw something really funny. Was checking out another topic about earned income credit and low and behold there was GIRL with exactly the same comment that has been share with us probably 15 times!! Word for word, paragraph for paragraph. How many copies of that speech do you actually have? And how ironic you were against EIC because you more or less considered it to be cheating the system or a handout. Obama is the king of handouts, but you sure as heck support him. You can't have it both ways. Kinda hypocritical.
Yes I post facts many places. Obama is not the king of handouts, and I am not against earned income credit if it's used for responsible people. But if you use for one kid, STOP, you can't afford another
Girl

Watauga, TN

#73 Feb 18, 2014
I have respect for many republicans, I have heard wealthy republicans though laugh at less fortunate republicans - saying they will follow us into hell because they hate Obama. Followed by laughter. It was not funny, which I let them know pretty quickly
funny

Greeneville, TN

#74 Feb 18, 2014
So in other words when I was married we cold not get EIC because we made too much money. Few years down the road we got divorced and I was left raising two kids. So your reasoning doesn t make sense because some circmstances are beyond our control. We could afford two kids as a married couple, so your comment stop at one cause you can't afford another is pretty stupid in my book.
NUTS

Greeneville, TN

#75 Feb 18, 2014
You say you post facts in many places, the same exact words everytme! You need to speak in your own words because it sounds like you are reading from a script. And FACT is Obama is the all time king of handouts and will break our country. Arrogant king. FACT
pollster

Greeneville, TN

#76 Feb 19, 2014
New polls out! People want a do over. 80% of white ppl, 39% of black ppl, and 100% of hispanics regret voting for obama. Maybe ppl are wising up! It was on news this morn
Happen BUsh watch

Butler, TN

#77 Feb 19, 2014
If you miss the Bush Republican years why it went to heck during that time and is just now looking up .
NUTS

Greeneville, TN

#78 Feb 19, 2014
Looking up? Really?6368

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lowe's poor customer service... 4 min Tax payer in Gree... 1
Briggs && Kelly 1 hr curious 3
Publix Has Finally Arrived! 1 hr okay 15
Outsourcing? 2 hr Trumpistraitor 26
Can a man go to jail for not paying his child s... (Aug '11) 2 hr Singlemom 168
Old perverted men 3 hr Camp Creek 24
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,990

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages