why thick girls do it best

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

sheeethickk

Hermitage, TN

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Ok, im a thick girl, im skinny with meat on my bones, im 5'4 blue eyes blonde hair, and was blessed with an hour-glass shape and was even blessed in the trunk, even tho im not all the way skinny im still not confident with my body men say they'd rather have a woman with curves then nothing at all..why is this?

What is it about thick girls?
rob

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Love me some curves. Skinny girls never did it for me. Bones poke,grind,and hurt. Curvy girls are soft,supple,and feel great to the touch when massaged. It's hard to rub a bag of bones.
country girl

Iron Station, NC

#4 Mar 8, 2013
My husband has always like thicker women he said he didn't won't just skin and bones or a bean pole

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Mar 8, 2013
sheeethickk wrote:
Ok, im a thick girl, im skinny with meat on my bones, im 5'4 blue eyes blonde hair, and was blessed with an hour-glass shape and was even blessed in the trunk, even tho im not all the way skinny im still not confident with my body men say they'd rather have a woman with curves then nothing at all..why is this?
What is it about thick girls?
If you were skinny, the men would say they'd rather have a skinny girl than a thick one. Men will say anything until they get the tang. Fat, skinny, smart, stupid. Ever heard the old saying, "Any port in a storm." To some guys, Sasquatch looks good at closing time.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#6 Mar 8, 2013
Somebody asked me once if they looked fat. I told them no, that they looked "big boned"; biggest, fattest bones I'd ever seen.

Insecurity is not attractive. Confidence is, no matter what size you wear.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7 Mar 8, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
Somebody asked me once if they looked fat. I told them no, that they looked "big boned"; biggest, fattest bones I'd ever seen.
Insecurity is not attractive. Confidence is, no matter what size you wear.
Good point. My ex-wife once asked me if her new jeans made her ass look fat. I told her no. Your ass makes your ass look fat. And now I'm single again. Go figure.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#8 Mar 8, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
Somebody asked me once if they looked fat. I told them no, that they looked "big boned"; biggest, fattest bones I'd ever seen.
Insecurity is not attractive. Confidence is, no matter what size you wear.
I'm looking for something that would look good on a 7 thick. You're not sitting on something like that, are you? I'd like to try it on if you are.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 9, 2013
And what's wrong with a well built woman?!?!?!?!?
Really

United States

#10 Mar 9, 2013
What do they do best? Eat?
lesbihonest

Duluth, GA

#11 Mar 9, 2013
So I need real answers not stupid ones I wont even acknowledge nonsense, my gf is a bigger girl how can I eat her out? I mean what's the best way?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#12 Mar 9, 2013
lesbihonest wrote:
So I need real answers not stupid ones I wont even acknowledge nonsense, my gf is a bigger girl how can I eat her out? I mean what's the best way?
You ask that on Topix and expect serious feedback?

My answer...
With your eyes closed...
Slow joe

Clarksville, TN

#13 Mar 9, 2013
lesbihonest wrote:
So I need real answers not stupid ones I wont even acknowledge nonsense, my gf is a bigger girl how can I eat her out? I mean what's the best way?
You ask her to get into a doggie position and then have her lower her head so her sweetness is up in the air....this will give maximum exposure to the sweet meat

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#14 Mar 9, 2013
As I said in another thread, I'm a very shallow person, I'm all about looks... I like a thin woman, I find overweight women disgusting... when my wife asked me if I would still find her sexy if she gained weight I said no... she thought I was kidding and asked me what I would really do, I said I would divorce her... for our anniversary I bought her a treadmill to drive the point home...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15 Mar 9, 2013
Slow joe wrote:
<quoted text>
You ask her to get into a doggie position and then have her lower her head so her sweetness is up in the air....this will give maximum exposure to the sweet meat
Anyone that reads this will be scarred for life.
Slow joe

Clarksville, TN

#16 Mar 9, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that reads this will be scarred for life.
Just trying to help the person understand the best way to pleasure their partner.....sorry if you find sexual pleasure to be a life scarring

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#17 Mar 9, 2013
Slow joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Just trying to help the person understand the best way to pleasure their partner.....sorry if you find sexual pleasure to be a life scarring
Oh, it's not the act I find scarring. It's the detailed description from Slow Joe that I find scarring.
Slow joe

Clarksville, TN

#18 Mar 9, 2013
When a person asks a question it is usually best to give a complete answer. An answer with detail is really just wasted space

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Fillers 16 min Right 11
wheel tax 17 min fred sanford 166
Greene Valley 21 min lisa 14
Who was ur favrite doet? 1 hr TAXpayer 2
ANOTHER bad wreck on 107 1 hr TAXpayer 1
amala hughes (Jan '11) 2 hr uralljealous 49
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Red_Forman 6,776
Fixing the problems with greene county 7 hr Middle Class Mill... 23
Eddie Jennings 8 hr Hick 71
Wreck on Erwin hwy 8 hr Civil Liberties 65
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl