pillheads on probation
curious

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jan 4, 2013
How do these probation officers not violate these pill heads? I know one that goes in to not one but two prob officers nodding out, and still walks out?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 4, 2013
They should at least get a public intoxication charge. It doesnt do much good to violate really, drugs in jail (shhh) and they just get right back out and do it again honestly.
curious

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Oh yeah they swear they will change and never go back to being strung out after pulling months at a time in jail. They get out, get a fresh start and go back to their old ways and let pills control their lives. Pitiful!
chrismcmahon

Erwin, TN

#4 Jan 4, 2013
lmao ... they shouldn't be on probation for doing pills in the first place, that's their right... when they start stealing and neglecting kids those crimes, those ones.. not simply doign a pill... not the drug, the effects the crimes.....

snorting a pill is not a crime, it dosen't hurt anyone... its when you snort pills all day long.

but yeah man... lol. fuck jail dude people should be able to do what they want dude lmao.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#5 Jan 4, 2013
chrismcmahon wrote:
lmao ... they shouldn't be on probation for doing pills in the first place, that's their right... when they start stealing and neglecting kids those crimes, those ones.. not simply doign a pill... not the drug, the effects the crimes.....
snorting a pill is not a crime, it dosen't hurt anyone... its when you snort pills all day long.
but yeah man... lol. fuck jail dude people should be able to do what they want dude lmao.
I actually agree with you on that... I'm a libertarian bordering on anarchist... and think that if it doesn't hurt anyone but yourself it should be legal...
curious

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jan 4, 2013
How bout running the pills and getting several duis and stealing..........what then? You want to meet them on the rd? Do you want them near your home?
chrismcmahon

Erwin, TN

#7 Jan 4, 2013
well i mean... if they're running pills thats their business. if they're high and they aint taking care of kids or driving i mean thats fine... i don't see a problem with that..

i said stealing is a crime it IS a crime. DUI puts OTHERS in danger, neglecting kids to get high is BAD... someone who snort a pill man... thats their business.. yeah if they dose to high, they could die... but thats the risk

i hate to say it,people are gonna make their own choices man.. and the only boundary i see is when they start harming others... if someone is sellin pills in my neighborhood i aitn gettin involved...

thats THEIR business.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#8 Jan 4, 2013
The pill itself is not the problem. It is the various laws broken to get the pill. Was the pill stolen? Did the person commit insurance fraud to get the pills? Did someone steal to get the money to buy the pill? There are not enough legally prescribed pills to keep everybody in them. Somehow someone is paying for that pill. And neglecting your kids is a major problem. To blow it off as their choice is a bullshit attitude. Someone needs to protect the kids. They are the only innocent thing in this world.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#9 Jan 4, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
The pill itself is not the problem. It is the various laws broken to get the pill. Was the pill stolen? Did the person commit insurance fraud to get the pills? Did someone steal to get the money to buy the pill? There are not enough legally prescribed pills to keep everybody in them. Somehow someone is paying for that pill. And neglecting your kids is a major problem. To blow it off as their choice is a bullshit attitude. Someone needs to protect the kids. They are the only innocent thing in this world.
I've never been into pills, but think anyone should be able to walk into CVS and get whatever they want... If they then put others in danger whether it be driving high, neglecting their kids, or stealing they should then be charged with a crime... I don't see any drugs any more dangerous than alcohol, alcohol is just easier for the government to control...
chrismcmahon

Erwin, TN

#10 Jan 4, 2013
yes dude. yes. that is what im trying to say to all these people on here...

alcohol is more easier to control because its manufactured, it takes knowledge to make it.. i mean it does come from nature but you gotta do steps and have ingridients to make it...

pill are the same, the average joe canot make morphine, or (dicetlyMORPHINE(for you drug geeks) i e heroin) it takes steps... it takes ingrideints.... they control tha ingridients to make these drugs usually... the precursors..

or anti depressant and shit.. id rather smoke some sativa dominant weed to get me going than take a damn pill made in a lab by a man and put on the market by people who chose to believe its safe when really its still very much a mystery how the pill works and even how the brain works...

i don't trust it

man. i am for it... u wanna go in the damn woods thanking your gonna trip on shrooms and eat a fucking mushroom and die, cause you didn't do your research and you listen to myths about shrooms, you go rite ahead, ima advise you against it, ill prolly try to stop you, but you put that shroom in your damn motuh,, you gonna die. lol...

oh and i support shrooms too lol. naturalll. psilocybin producing shrooms that is.. lmao.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#11 Jan 4, 2013
After I gave up smoking I started drinking pretty heavy (there is something about reality I dont like and try to avoid it whenever possible) the affects of the drinking have been far worse than the smoking ever was...
sounds familiar

Johnson City, TN

#12 Jan 4, 2013
I just got rid of a worthless pillhead....he too has two probation officers. I think curious has to know him. And I thought he was one of a kind. You mean there are more of these losers out there? Go figure!

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#15 Jan 4, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never been into pills, but think anyone should be able to walk into CVS and get whatever they want... If they then put others in danger whether it be driving high, neglecting their kids, or stealing they should then be charged with a crime... I don't see any drugs any more dangerous than alcohol, alcohol is just easier for the government to control...
The problem is that charging someone with a crime is reactive. The damage has already been done. Unfortunately people that are pill sick don't realize how bad they have screwed up their kids or some stranger until it is too late. Opening the floodgates to prescription pills will be the end of civilization.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#16 Jan 4, 2013
Alcohol has ruined a lot of families also, they are just legally screwing up... The people that do all this bad stuff are going to do it legal or not... Might as well make it legal, set up strict laws controlling it, and harsh penalties for when someone does break the law...

I realize that most sane thinking people don't agree with some of my views...
clean

Nashville, TN

#17 Jan 6, 2013
personally i think that pain pills are fine if they are treated with respect...i know all about this kind of thing....i was put on pain meds for 3 yrs over a accident i had....i can say they did help me at first....although i never done anything illegal,took them correctly...well at first....the last year i was taking them i started to run out early, i was getting immune to them....and let me tell you this....its pure hell every second of the day for many many days.....so after a year of this happening i made the decision to ween off them,i couldn't stand the withdrawal....month after month....and yes i took it like a man....didn't go out stealing and all that bs and always kept a good head on my shoulders....stayed working and acted like somebody...so now im off them and it feels great not to have to worry about running out of medicine....although i hurt a lot now....but im dealing with that with meditation and so on....pain meds are great for short term use and for people that are dieing and in immense pain...but i think if you can get by without pain meds...i say go for it....much better really...so for anyone that may be struggling with this kind of meds....it can be done,you CAN get off them...im living proof of that....all by myself to...no rehab none of that.....the grass IS greener on the otherside......wish well to all.....
big a

United States

#18 Jan 11, 2013
clean wrote:
personally i think that pain pills are fine if they are treated with respect...i know all about this kind of thing....i was put on pain meds for 3 yrs over a accident i had....i can say they did help me at first....although i never done anything illegal,took them correctly...well at first....the last year i was taking them i started to run out early, i was getting immune to them....and let me tell you this....its pure hell every second of the day for many many days.....so after a year of this happening i made the decision to ween off them,i couldn't stand the withdrawal....month after month....and yes i took it like a man....didn't go out stealing and all that bs and always kept a good head on my shoulders....stayed working and acted like somebody...so now im off them and it feels great not to have to worry about running out of medicine....although i hurt a lot now....but im dealing with that with meditation and so on....pain meds are great for short term use and for people that are dieing and in immense pain...but i think if you can get by without pain meds...i say go for it....much better really...so for anyone that may be struggling with this kind of meds....it can be done,you CAN get off them...im living proof of that....all by myself to...no rehab none of that.....the grass IS greener on the otherside......wish well to all.....
ur my hero!
the one

United States

#19 Jan 11, 2013
curious wrote:
How do these probation officers not violate these pill heads? I know one that goes in to not one but two prob officers nodding out, and still walks out?
what about the pot heads the alcoholics!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Assaulted at PEC 20 min Preacher Bubba 2
Bill Clinton Should Have Resigned 21 min serial rapist 3
Felon friendly employers 23 min Little ceasar 13
How many DEMOCRATS are sexual super-predators? 25 min Worst Week Ever f... 17
Better lock your doors people of Baileyton 1 hr Pastor Bubba 7
CHARLIE ROSE (D) yet another sexual hyper-predator 3 hr Disinchanted 7
Does anyone remember bottoms up (Sep '10) 7 hr dancin pole smoker 7
Women to AVOID AT ALL COSTS in Greeneville 16 hr Beth E 40

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages