_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#22 Mar 19, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> not bad for an outsider!...or am i???
very bad...in a good way...lol!!! ;)

Since: Jan 13

Utica, KY

#23 Mar 19, 2013
So it's so peaceful to sleep with the night sounds, like crickets. So why is it maddening when the windows are closed and there is one cricket in the house?

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#24 Mar 19, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
Right you are! Country livin is where it's at. Where else can you pee off the porch? Lol
I KNOW!!! In the city you'd have to pee off the balcony or out the door into the hall!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25 Mar 19, 2013
kristilou wrote:
So it's so peaceful to sleep with the night sounds, like crickets. So why is it maddening when the windows are closed and there is one cricket in the house?
Your onto something there. Maddening..........perfectly describes it.

Location hidden

#26 Mar 19, 2013
I wanted to see what the fuss was all about so I peed off my front porch... I'm female so squatting backward over the ledge proved difficult... It wasnt as refreshing as I'd imagined...

Location hidden

#27 Mar 19, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
I wanted to see what the fuss was all about so I peed off my front porch... I'm female so squatting backward over the ledge proved difficult... It wasnt as refreshing as I'd imagined...
Ya gotta do it standing up.

Location hidden

#28 Mar 19, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya gotta do it standing up.
I tried that aswell... but I just ended up peeing down my leg and onto the porch... I suppose there are certain things only men will ever be able to do.

Since: Jan 13

Utica, KY

#29 Mar 19, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
thank God u didn't fall off backwards and the jehovahas witness came by and found u , pants down and all. Ha ha

Greeneville TN

#30 Mar 20, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
No, no, no. You face forward, squat and do a pelvis thrust. You can drown a mosquito at 20 paces.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#31 Mar 20, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget the whipporwills. I sleep with my bedroom window open too. I love to be snuggled in my warm blankets and feel the cool night breeze on my face.
I'd love to slip in your open bedroom window, have you whipperwell, and snuggle in some cool sheets while you feel my hot night jeeze on your face. ;)

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#32 Mar 20, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>No, no, no. You face forward, squat and do a pelvis thrust. You can drown a mosquito at 20 paces.
I'm impressed! That is one magic pussy! I think there must have been a second shooter when you took down that mosquito. You'd be a man's dreamgirl that loved golden showers. I'm not into that personally, but I'll have to say a golden shower is a lot better than a brown bath.:(

Location hidden

#33 Mar 20, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>No, no, no. You face forward, squat and do a pelvis thrust. You can drown a mosquito at 20 paces.
That gave me chills..........

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#34 Mar 20, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
I concur. All of the urination photos that search for while doing research show this as the preferred technique. Especially if said young lady is lost in the woods and has somehow lost her pants and the top 5 buttons to her shirt. Must have been an exciting camping trip. I hope she made it out of the woods ok.

Greeneville TN

#35 Mar 20, 2013
It's just common sense to face forward. Ever heard the expression "sh!t and fall back in it"? We wouldn't want that.

Location hidden

#36 Mar 20, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
I am SO going to try that!

Location hidden

#37 Mar 20, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
I concur. All of the urination photos that search for while doing research show this as the preferred technique. Especially if said young lady is lost in the woods and has somehow lost her pants and the top 5 buttons to her shirt. Must have been an exciting camping trip. I hope she made it out of the woods ok.
I concur, as well! Concurring is really the only thing to do...

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Location hidden

#38 Mar 20, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
It's definitely easier than I thought but I almost broke a hip trying to shake off the excess ;)

Location hidden

#39 Mar 20, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
I tried this technique...
I'm doing something wrong...
Still peeing on the porch and down my leg...
Do you offer classes?

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#40 Mar 20, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried this technique...
I'm doing something wrong...
Still peeing on the porch and down my leg...
Do you offer classes?
I'd like to attend a class just to see if it is right for a friend. I even have my own mosquito costume.

Location hidden

#41 Mar 20, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to attend a class just to see if it is right for a friend. I even have my own mosquito costume.
and I'd be more than happy to pee on you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karen Britt (Jun '15) 2 min Rebecca manuel 2
Another cheating forum....... 9 min Help 13
wrecks-a-lot 57 min Concerned 6
Favorite bar to go with yo friends 1 hr Concerned 41
Jeremiah and Tobey 1 hr Hershey Bar 9
why do libtards look so hideous? 2 hr crash craddock 29
How bad is Greeneville Recreation department. 2 hr Spot On 6
Easy women in Mosheim 6 hr hmmmm 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance