First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Mar 18, 2013
What is wrong with that woman?

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Concerned wrote:
What is wrong with that woman?
Not a damn thing...she's funny, witty, smart, & sweet... You are clearly the one with the problem!!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Concerned wrote:
What is wrong with that woman?
I love her too much...
I tend to get carried away...

Since: Jan 13

Duluth, GA

#5 Mar 18, 2013
Concerned wrote:
What is wrong with that woman?
thank u for caring but im ok. Thanks guys thats very sweet, and poopy balls u could be right. It is lonely being me but thats the world i made. Im quite the loner, i work alone, live out in the country no neighbors. Im comfortable like that. So i do love chatting it up with the nice and fun people here.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 18, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>thank u for caring but im ok. Thanks guys thats very sweet, and poopy balls u could be right. It is lonely being me but thats the world i made. Im quite the loner, i work alone, live out in the country no neighbors. Im comfortable like that. So i do love chatting it up with the nice and fun people here.
Hey,what's wrong with country living? Lol. Been in the sticks for 39 years and wouldn't change a thing!i slept with the windows open last night just so I could hear the spring peeps (frogs) it's so relaxing. Next comes the Katy dids (cicadas) and fishin in the dark!
2Cold

United States

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Kristylooser lolz . You dont live in ky like you let on like .
Really

Nashville, TN

#8 Mar 18, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love her too much...
I tend to get carried away...
The getting carried away part has become pretty obvious !

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
The getting carried away part has become pretty obvious !
I am a product of my negative environment. It's all your fault!!
Really

United States

#10 Mar 18, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a product of my negative environment. It's all your fault!!
I'm sure you could have your Prozac dosage increased, if that would help.

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#11 Mar 18, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,what's wrong with country living? Lol. Been in the sticks for 39 years and wouldn't change a thing!i slept with the windows open last night just so I could hear the spring peeps (frogs) it's so relaxing. Next comes the Katy dids (cicadas) and fishin in the dark!
windows open too. I love it.
mouthy

Elizabethton, TN

#12 Mar 18, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> thank u for caring but im ok. Thanks guys thats very sweet, and poopy balls u could be right. It is lonely being me but thats the world i made. Im quite the loner, i work alone, live out in the country no neighbors. Im comfortable like that. So i do love chatting it up with the nice and fun people here.
How old are you? 12?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#13 Mar 18, 2013
Kristi Lou, you deserve to be at the top again!

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14 Mar 18, 2013
I would be interested to know who kristilou's "nuts bully" (judges all of her comments as nuts & clueless) is...it seems sooooommeboooody's jealous of Mrs. Kristi to go to all that effort!!!!! ;)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15 Mar 18, 2013
Very interesting...

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#16 Mar 19, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
I would be interested to know who kristilou's "nuts bully" (judges all of her comments as nuts & clueless) is...it seems sooooommeboooody's jealous of Mrs. Kristi to go to all that effort!!!!! ;)
i never see the judge thingys, always use the smartphone. Its nice to be noticed.

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#17 Mar 19, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
Kristi Lou, you deserve to be at the top again!
not bad for an outsider!...or am i???

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#18 Mar 19, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,what's wrong with country living? Lol. Been in the sticks for 39 years and wouldn't change a thing!i slept with the windows open last night just so I could hear the spring peeps (frogs) it's so relaxing. Next comes the Katy dids (cicadas) and fishin in the dark!
Don't forget the whipporwills. I sleep with my bedroom window open too. I love to be snuggled in my warm blankets and feel the cool night breeze on my face.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#19 Mar 19, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget the whipporwills. I sleep with my bedroom window open too. I love to be snuggled in my warm blankets and feel the cool night breeze on my face.
Yes! That's soooo great. Got it made,don't we!?

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#20 Mar 19, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! That's soooo great. Got it made,don't we!?
Almost heaven (except NOT West Virginia).

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#21 Mar 19, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>Almost heaven (except NOT West Virginia).
Right you are! Country livin is where it's at. Where else can you pee off the porch? Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 8 min i dont know 7
dirtbag shoots cat,goes to jail 10 min I know 66
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 27 min Bree_Z 5,545
Pooja (Mar '14) 37 min NobodyUKno 7
wheel tax 1 hr Yeah 115
Interesting article about internet trolling.... 1 hr Word Woman 1
Feeling lonely for the holidays 1 hr Word Woman 69
What is your favorite poem? 7 hr csmaven 127
Does any one know anything bout the poor baby t... 12 hr Word Warrior 12
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County 22 hr Counsler Bob 97
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:16 pm PST

Bleacher Report10:16PM
Full Report Card Grades for Tennessee
Yahoo! Sports11:06 PM
Long Todman run helps Jaguars take down Titans
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Post TNF
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win