Sky Watcher

Nashville, TN

#1 Nov 17, 2010
I've seen two things near the mountains in Greene County near the NC line. Both were at night and were not any plane or swamp gas or any other easy to explain thing. Just curious.
hey

United States

#2 Nov 17, 2010
Sky Watcher wrote:
I've seen two things near the mountains in Greene County near the NC line. Both were at night and were not any plane or swamp gas or any other easy to explain thing. Just curious.
there is a meteor shower tonight thats probably what you seen
Stephen

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Several months ago at least six or eight maybe more my wife and I were going to Johnny's market in limestone it was almost dark and we saw a large triangle with red lights on each point and a much larger white light in the middle. It was silent and sat perfectly still in the air not more than a stones throw from Johnny's market it looked like nothing I have ever seen before or since I have tried to report it but every time I do my internet kicks me off. Has anyone seen this triangle
I saw it too

Paducah, KY

#4 Jan 17, 2013
Yes my son and I saw this thing fairly close around 200 yards hovering above the ground with white lights and blue beams coming down at the three points. It was completely silent as we watched it glide away then disappear. I am glad my son was with me when I saw this thing otherwise no one would have believed me. I realize this is hard for some to believe but we know what we saw was real.
curious

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jan 17, 2013
I think the lights are able to change colors
Cruise

Nashville, TN

#6 Jan 17, 2013
I get mine out and take it for a cruise every week or two.
youareanidiot

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Jan 17, 2013
I haven't seen any UFO's, but one only needs to visit Wal-Mart to see that aliens are among us
UFO

Kingsport, TN

#8 May 30, 2013
Stephen wrote:
Several months ago at least six or eight maybe more my wife and I were going to Johnny's market in limestone it was almost dark and we saw a large triangle with red lights on each point and a much larger white light in the middle. It was silent and sat perfectly still in the air not more than a stones throw from Johnny's market it looked like nothing I have ever seen before or since I have tried to report it but every time I do my internet kicks me off. Has anyone seen this triangle
robertmcd@gmx.com

Me and another person i was with at the time seen the exact same thing over a cow pasture very close to the tri cities airport one night in i think 2001. it had a white light in the center that was beaming down like it was looking for something in the field, it was the size of 2 double wide trailors but in triangle shape and was 50 feet above the ground not moving or making any sound and looked dark grey metal. It definatley wasnt man made but it also didnt look like anything that could travel thru space unless it used time travel or it was built here on earth. it seems to me that a ship like that COULD be made here on earth but where? and where would there be enough room to build a silent ship thats almost the size of half a football field. it was crazy. maybe you seen the same ship which means after ten years this same ship i seen is in use to this day in this world, also the same ship has been reported in the U.K many times. I just wonder if its a government, from underwater or outer space or from our own people? why does it spend soo much time in cow fields? Locally a bunch of cows ended up getting shot over night in Midway, out of all the cows that got shot, one was mutilated with no apparent gun shot. was the shots to the other cows at random farms done to coverup an Alien ufo mutilation? who knows? The Mutilation occurred along side the 11w andrew johnson hwy going toward Morristown where many cars drive by, someone had to of seen someone out there that night performing the mutilation, its not a location thats easily walked to undetected and the only easy way is to drive and park along the side of the highway and do it but someone would spot you and troopers patrol that area pretty good yet nothing was reported.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitching on your spouse cause he wont buy U dr... (May '10) 19 min Not 1 To Mess With 8
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 49 min Agnus 5,710
william hopson (May '12) 1 hr collettea 41
who is tired of cable company in town? 2 hr JanWill6023 16
Merge beween Laughlin and Takoma 2 hr Justsayin 3
your boy/girl friend still go to their ex's fam... 3 hr Unbelieveable 7
Wha postion do u sleep in? 3 hr Dena Bank 12
What I learned about relationshps 5 hr csmaven 62
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 5 hr idiots 172
***** last post wins ***** 5 hr Alex Nicole 623
Principal at Mosheim 7 hr really 83
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match