Comments
21 - 29 of 29 Comments Last updated Jul 11, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

#25 Jun 29, 2013
PEOPLE, THERE IS NO GOD, NO HEAVEN, NO GOOD, ONLY EVIL! GOD WAS MADE UP BY SOMEONE A LONG TIME AGO TO KEEP US LIVING IN FEAR! GOD DIDN'T WRITE THE BIBLE, MAN DID,PUBLISHER'S! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOD!

Since: Jan 13

United States

#26 Jun 29, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
PEOPLE, THERE IS NO GOD, NO HEAVEN, NO GOOD, ONLY EVIL! GOD WAS MADE UP BY SOMEONE A LONG TIME AGO TO KEEP US LIVING IN FEAR! GOD DIDN'T WRITE THE BIBLE, MAN DID,PUBLISHER'S! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOD!
i agree with part of it ANGRYGUY. Im not religious in any sense. However i believe in good people. I keep good people in my boundries and bad people at a distance. And you are in my good boundry.
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

#27 Jun 29, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>i agree with part of it ANGRYGUY. Im not religious in any sense. However i believe in good people. I keep good people in my boundries and bad people at a distance. And you are in my good boundry.
I APPRECIATE THAT! I DO MY EXTREME BEST NOT TO LOWER MYSELF TO THE ONES ACTING MOCHO OR DOING LAW BREAKING! I DON'T SEE ANY SENSE IN IT, I DON'T DO DRUGS OR DRINK BECAUSE MY MONEY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN BLOWING IT ON SHIT! WOULDN'T TOUCH THAT SHIT EVEN IF I WAS RICH BY THE WAY!

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#28 Jun 29, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>i agree with part of it ANGRYGUY. Im not religious in any sense. However i believe in good people. I keep good people in my boundries and bad people at a distance. And you are in my good boundry.
Your thinking is absolutely correct. I like that. Thing is,I'm much like that too. I don't proclaim to be anything,so there's nothing to uphold,therefore no chance of someone saying,HEY! wait a minute,you slipped up and now my self righteous ass is going to tell everybody. That's one of the greatest parts of my divorce. Separation from some hypocrites.
Hmm

Jonesborough, TN

#29 Jun 29, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
Your thinking is absolutely correct. I like that. Thing is,I'm much like that too. I don't proclaim to be anything,so there's nothing to uphold,therefore no chance of someone saying,HEY! wait a minute,you slipped up and now my self righteous ass is going to tell everybody. That's one of the greatest parts of my divorce. Separation from some hypocrites.
You actually don't have to be religious to be a hypocrite.

United States

#30 Jun 30, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I APPRECIATE THAT! I DO MY EXTREME BEST NOT TO LOWER MYSELF TO THE ONES ACTING MOCHO OR DOING LAW BREAKING! I DON'T SEE ANY SENSE IN IT, I DON'T DO DRUGS OR DRINK BECAUSE MY MONEY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN BLOWING IT ON SHIT! WOULDN'T TOUCH THAT SHIT EVEN IF I WAS RICH BY THE WAY!
i dont drink or drugs either. I like my mind:)

United States

#31 Jun 30, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
i just work and love my boys and donkeys and be the best i can be that particular day. Its all anyone can do.
Yep

Johnson City, TN

#33 Jul 9, 2013
Well I'm glade everyone is doing so good. Doesn't bother anyone that someone was ran out of the town for being different. U people should be outraged that someone had to leave for being different.
Smithfield

Johnson City, TN

#34 Jul 11, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
YOUR A SPAWN OF SATAN !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 12 min WTSenior 145,942
south greene football 1 hr spot 43
white peterbilt in town 1 hr rednecks 2
Joan Rivers current status 1 hr rednecks 1
pos men in greeneville 2 hr ajoke 5
wikq football (Oct '13) 2 hr Tony Darnell 15
Greene County TN Buy Sell Giveaway Swap (Sep '11) 2 hr Kyle parkins 51
Laughlin Memorial Hospital 6 hr Release 8
Davis Street 17 hr CampCreeper 33
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs