Only hypocrite Christian's make it in...

Only hypocrite Christian's make it in greeneville

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yep

Abingdon, VA

#1 Jun 21, 2013
U can be smarter, better at the job, and work twice as hard. If u don't have religion your screwed. Your salary in greeneville is determined by what church u go to.
Laughable

Greenville, SC

#4 Jun 21, 2013
That's the one of the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard
Here is why

Baltimore, MD

#5 Jun 21, 2013
Yep wrote:
U can be smarter, better at the job, and work twice as hard. If u don't have religion your screwed. Your salary in greeneville is determined by what church u go to.
Based on what I'm reading here, I can assume that in this case your salary was determined by the fact that you can't properly use the word "you," and instead find it acceptable to substitue with the letter"u." If I was your boss, I would have just fired you.
Agree

Greeneville, TN

#7 Jun 21, 2013
Laughable wrote:
That's the one of the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard
I second that, and there have been a lot of ridiculous statements on Topix. It sounds to me like the person won't accept blame for his position in life.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#8 Jun 21, 2013
Yep wrote:
Speak for thyself ONLY!
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

#9 Jun 22, 2013
MAYBE, BUT THE ONES THAT REALLY MAKE IT HERE ARE THE ONES THAT ARE RELATED OR VERY CLOSE FRIENDS OF THE POLICE,JUDGES,EMPLOYERS AND SO ON!
ode

Seymour, TN

#10 Jun 22, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
MAYBE, BUT THE ONES THAT REALLY MAKE IT HERE ARE THE ONES THAT ARE RELATED OR VERY CLOSE FRIENDS OF THE POLICE,JUDGES,EMPLOYERS AND SO ON!
Your attitude is what holds you back..
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

#11 Jun 22, 2013
ode wrote:
<quoted text>Your attitude is what holds you back..
YOUR KIDDING RIGHT?!
Yep

United States

#12 Jun 22, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
How true!

Since: Jan 13

Chicago, IL

#14 Jun 22, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR KIDDING RIGHT?!
i would hire you ANGRY GUY.
Yep

Abingdon, VA

#15 Jun 26, 2013
I didn't have to change churches. I just left greeneville. Moved to Nashville, doing the same job making twice as much money. Actually triple. Face it. If your an athirst, satanist, or anything different from a bible thumping Christian. U will never make it in greeneville.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#16 Jun 27, 2013
What's the word........ SELF RIGHTEOUS. Yea,that's it.
WTH

Johnson City, TN

#17 Jun 27, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
So change churches!
and meet a new batch of hypocrites?
theangryguy

Sevierville, TN

#18 Jun 27, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>i would hire you ANGRY GUY.
THANK YOU!

Since: Jan 13

Chicago, IL

#19 Jun 27, 2013
Yep wrote:
I didn't have to change churches. I just left greeneville. Moved to Nashville, doing the same job making twice as much money. Actually triple. Face it. If your an athirst, satanist, or anything different from a bible thumping Christian. U will never make it in greeneville.
nashville is fairly close to me!

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#20 Jun 27, 2013
Yep wrote:
Nashville has a lot more to offer in the way of jobs and with it being a much larger area, not as many will know who you are, unless you make a really good name for yourself. The money IS better I'm sure, but with that, comes an increase of the cost of things.

Good for you that you found a better place that fits you! Being from a much larger area myself, I can attest to the hypocrisy that runs rampant in this area!
I guess

Jonesborough, TN

#21 Jun 27, 2013
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
and meet a new batch of hypocrites?
and holly ricker is one of the biggest hypocrites in greeneville,tn.works at laying and sucking needle runing drugs and stealing from any body she can and using people to get what she wants,she is gonna have a bad hair day when some people get ahold of her some of the druggies don't care either
Yep

Abingdon, VA

#22 Jun 27, 2013
Self righteous. Really? I'm not afraid to say I'm a sinner and not perfect. Churches in greeneville and in general are one big club. Nothing but a hang out. If u don't belong to a church it's over for u. U can not be different and live in greeneville. I've seen my friends tell there parents they are gay and family turn there back on them. The best one was when my buddy was told by a minster he should leave greeneville. My friends was and is a high priest in the church of Satan. He was asked to leave greeneville. He graduated high school with a 4.0 gpa, and was going to college. He had to leave greeneville cause no one would higher him. That's why I say. If your not some bible thumping, praise Jesus fanatic. U have no place in greeneville.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#23 Jun 27, 2013
Yep wrote:
Self righteous. Really? I'm not afraid to say I'm a sinner and not perfect. Churches in greeneville and in general are one big club. Nothing but a hang out. If u don't belong to a church it's over for u. U can not be different and live in greeneville. I've seen my friends tell there parents they are gay and family turn there back on them. The best one was when my buddy was told by a minster he should leave greeneville. My friends was and is a high priest in the church of Satan. He was asked to leave greeneville. He graduated high school with a 4.0 gpa, and was going to college. He had to leave greeneville cause no one would higher him. That's why I say. If your not some bible thumping, praise Jesus fanatic. U have no place in greeneville.
Have to disagree with you. I dont attend church and havent for a very long time. I am doing just fine in this community.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#24 Jun 27, 2013
blackcatgreeneyes wrote:
<quoted text>Have to disagree with you. I dont attend church and havent for a very long time. I am doing just fine in this community.
That's two of us!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Afton woman charged in Greene County homicide 14 min BB Board 1
News Crime 36 mins ago 3:05 p.m.Greene County grandm... 16 min BB Board 1
Justin Babb 25 min Justin babb 13
Fake Christians 1 hr ffffffffff 32
Btl 1 hr Stunned 2
What's the best drug to start with? (Jun '15) 1 hr Ohhhh 19
Local drug/whhhooorrre house 1 hr So yeah 1
Atheists 1 hr Heyyyyyyy 46
Smith Arrested for 2 counts Murder 1 hr Tru 58
Indivisible Greene county rally again???? 1 hr Just Saying 18