just wondering

Clover, SC

#1 Feb 7, 2011
I feel sorry for the couple who's relationship your about to cause to be over. Why don't you give it a rest and give them some time alone. People like to have company but dam dude enough is enough....
friend

Johnson City, TN

#2 Feb 8, 2011
If you talking about black Gator, you need to just tell him. He'll never see this on the internet. Just be up front with him. You sound like you're a good friend. Some times we need someone to open our eyes, you know?
Sportster

Johnson City, TN

#3 Feb 9, 2011
So...it's his fault that this "relationship" is over?
honest

United States

#4 Mar 30, 2012
he don't ever have no where to go.. He works most of the time it's not his fault.. he doesn't see how they may feel. im sure he has moved on by now, but maybe they should have just told him how they felt.
haha

Morrison, TN

#5 Mar 31, 2012
This thread is over a year old. He don't work much. If he did he wouldn't be broke a week or two after he gets his monthly check. Does anyone know what happened to him, I mean what REALLY happened to him on Davis street?
dog

Herndon, VA

#6 Apr 1, 2012
he has two black eyes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are liberals so weak and feminine? 26 min Heartbeat 44
Brady kidwell 1 hr Wondering 1
Zipping Along 1 hr just a youngster 3
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 hr Gray Gypsy 9,542
Would you rather? 6 hr BoatOwner 11
robert blanchard (Apr '14) 7 hr Dutch 24
Jeremiah and Tobey 7 hr Slowpitch Sb King... 13
Tampons 11 hr Mean Muggin 103
More from around the web

Personal Finance