First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#47 Sep 20, 2013
If Tennessee would join in with Wash & Colorado to legalize marijuana, people wouldnt have a need for incenses like these, and whens the last time you've heard of someone dying from smoking the real thing. never..I've never done these synthetic marijuanas myself as I've heard of all the deaths and hospitalizations associated with them. I'll stick to the real thing which helps my chronic pain and depression, and hope one day this natural drug may surpass the evils of the others.
Pooh

United States

#48 Sep 20, 2013
devines wrote:
If Tennessee would join in with Wash & Colorado to legalize marijuana, people wouldnt have a need for incenses like these, and whens the last time you've heard of someone dying from smoking the real thing. never..I've never done these synthetic marijuanas myself as I've heard of all the deaths and hospitalizations associated with them. I'll stick to the real thing which helps my chronic pain and depression, and hope one day this natural drug may surpass the evils of the others.
I agree
huh

United States

#50 Sep 21, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text> I didnt say anything about makin anything illegal i merly stated that using this stuff is for idiots. also where did you get the info that it was acid?
it wasn't acid guys an idiot
huh

United States

#51 Sep 21, 2013
herbal incents wrote:
i love smokin thi shit i do it every day like 2 ten gram bags in 1 day but everyday
you have to be an idiot then. 2 ten gram bags? That's got to be 50-60 a bag. Not to mention the chemicals or inhaling. Ive been where u are but at that point I didn't brag I sought help. Goodluck to you
huh

United States

#52 Sep 21, 2013
Exhibit 4 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you must be a user. Our children are dying because of these drugs. If that is not enough to make people pause and take notice what will? I wish they would take alcohol off the shelves but, this will never happen. As for my sources, type in death by bath salts or synthetic pot.
WHO he's he to call someone an idiot? Your labeling an incense as a drug. It is not meant to be inhaled. I've have been a user for YEARS it was a struggle to get off of it it runied my life. I was a recovering heron addict when I stated using and I cant compare the two. Because it was legal I thought it was OK but it drained my bank I lost friends and family and almost died then it had such a hold on me I started smoking agian. It is one of the worse drugs created because there is an army if very incompetent and immature people to defend it SAFE usage.
------________zz z

Greeneville, TN

#53 Sep 23, 2013
Yuyyyyuuu

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#54 Sep 23, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>WHO he's he to call someone an idiot? Your labeling an incense as a drug. It is not meant to be inhaled. I've have been a user for YEARS it was a struggle to get off of it it runied my life. I was a recovering heron addict when I stated using and I cant compare the two. Because it was legal I thought it was OK but it drained my bank I lost friends and family and almost died then it had such a hold on me I started smoking agian. It is one of the worse drugs created because there is an army if very incompetent and immature people to defend it SAFE usage.
Are you sure you were even smoking synthetics?

"labeling an incense as a drug. It is not meant to be inhaled."

If this was meant to describe the drugs as fragrance sticks, you were doing it wrong... lol Plus, don't we have to inhale in order to smell?
Jek

Plymouth, MA

#55 Oct 31, 2013
First of all to all the idiots calling potpourri/ spice deadly is wrong.. An it is not the same same thing as bath salts.. 2 completely different things. Bath salts kinda look like heron an potpourri/ spice looks like marijuana.
curious

Cherryville, NC

#56 Nov 10, 2013
Jek wrote:
First of all to all the idiots calling potpourri/ spice deadly is wrong.. An it is not the same same thing as bath salts.. 2 completely different things. Bath salts kinda look like heron an potpourri/ spice looks like marijuana.
can you get it anywhere anymore?
Sam Panda

Salem, WI

#58 Jan 19, 2014
Hello !!

I just opened up a facebook page, to promote my online store for crystal potpourri!!

https://www.facebook.com/sampandascrystalgems

If you could promote my page for me, and get me a little bit of attention, that'd be wonderful!
Thanks so much c:
GA Girl

Perry, GA

#59 Jan 19, 2014
I smoked spice everyday multiple times a day for 2 years. At first it was just for fun bc all of my friends and boyfriend was smoking it. It was trippy, made me forget who I was and where I was at just minutes after smoking a hit out of a bowl. It got to a point where my boyfriend and I were spending all of our money on it because the withdrawals were terrible. We would be physicallly sick if we were without it for more than 3 hours. Eventually one of my friends who had been smoking it as long and often as I had went absolutely crazy....he ended up in a psych hospital and is still there almost a year later. My boyfriend who is now my ex ended up losing his mind as well and became very violent when he would smoke it. I quit before anything like this happened to me and seperated myself from the people i was using it with. Now that I have almost a year clean from spice I can tell a difference in my memory and motor skills. I stumble over words and space out alot.....SPICE IS HORRIBLE AND IT REALLY DOES KILL PEOPLE. Take advice from someone who was a long term user and stay away from it!!!!
tom

Emden, Germany

#60 Feb 5, 2014
hi guys!

I found this in web: high-fish.npage.eu

They sell good quality herbal incense mixes
as attractant for fishing :D
I was not sure at first order, but I had good
communication and strong potpourris. I placed
a few orders now.

all best!
Spice

Greeneville, TN

#61 Feb 6, 2014
I have seen this destroy the brains of good people. Stay away from it if you value your life!
Jack Mehoff

Newport News, VA

#63 Mar 2, 2014
I am currently addicted to spice. Need help.
aromas

Biloxi, MS

#65 Nov 29, 2014
email herbal trader at hotmail for high quality aroma therapy products in the new orleans area.
same day service.
muffinmaria

Denver, NC

#67 Monday Mar 16
Anonymous Poster X wrote:
<quoted text>
My mom died of cancer, I didnt have to see the actual cancer, I j ust took the doctors word for it.
I agree with the other person. A person drunk driving who happened to smoke spice and crash I promise they will single out the spice. They will not say anything about the alcohol. I'm glad you took the doctors word . they are the professional. I'm sorry to say that even doctors make mistakes. Not that she didnt have cancer but don't always take everything so granted in life. People will do anything they can to make sure that you are wrong. So show me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ted Cruz for president 6 min z0neCrew 86
Poll What unversaty you atend? 13 min Independent1 13
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 25 min Melissa1333 7,649
***** last post wins ***** 37 min Independent1 1,629
Baileyton Restaurant opening 1 hr Nacho_woman 3
Horror Movies 1 hr z0neCrew 1
Facts for a Godless World 2 hr agnostic 6

Hard Freeze Warning for Greene County was issued at March 28 at 10:29AM CDT

Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]