Handlebar and Grill
CURTIS

Gallatin, TN

#43 Nov 29, 2012
Its WHITE only!!!!!!!!!!
No Doubt About It

Saint Petersburg, FL

#44 Nov 29, 2012
Handlebar is the best gay bar in town. I have a gay co-worker and he told me how it works. Lots of the guys there act all tough and 'normal', but it's a gay cruising spot. He said 99.9% of the guys there are looking for other men.

He claims they do a good job of hiding what they're really after though. He said they all drive pick up trucks and some even have female wives, to help keep up appearances.

He also said Friday and Sat night are the big nights and a lot of the action takes place in the men's room, out back and even in the parking lot. I've known this guy for years and have no reason to doubt him.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#45 Nov 29, 2012
No Doubt About It wrote:
Handlebar is the best gay bar in town. I have a gay co-worker and he told me how it works. Lots of the guys there act all tough and 'normal', but it's a gay cruising spot. He said 99.9% of the guys there are looking for other men.
He claims they do a good job of hiding what they're really after though. He said they all drive pick up trucks and some even have female wives, to help keep up appearances.
He also said Friday and Sat night are the big nights and a lot of the action takes place in the men's room, out back and even in the parking lot. I've known this guy for years and have no reason to doubt him.
Well, I guess the secret's out now...you just can't keep nothing quiet in Greene County. You're all simply too clever. So all you gay guys (or closet dwellers) will know what to do to get a little action, just walk right on in there, find the biggest, toughest looking guy in the place (they're usually the gayest ones, you know) and slap him right on the ass. Yes, just smack that ole fanny good and hard! That's the signal you're ready for some action and I guarantee they'll oblige you. Have fun now!
lmao

Concord, NC

#46 Nov 29, 2012
GSP_trpr .... I freaking love you! Lol
been there

Nashville, TN

#47 Nov 30, 2012
ahole that has been there wrote:
bar has changed , but we have good looking and friendly bartenders now not drug head bitchy bartenders.
come out and have a good time - ignore the jealous people that want to cause problems.
food and drink is good.
hay jammie if you would take the putty off your face ,you could see you have drunks just like YOU.an a man hunt going on to see who can slepp with the most men.O an your food Sucks.
been there

Nashville, TN

#48 Nov 30, 2012
crazy woman wrote:
hey all u jealous bitchy people. i'm a woman that goes to the handlebar and i am not a ho. so put that in ur pipe and smoke it.
a lot of us women like to go there because we know we can drink and have a good time without being hit on or abused.
yeah , i'm not a barbie doll that is young and built but who cares we still have a good time at the handlebar, so shut the heck up and let old dawgs lay. get my drift - dumbasses
thats right you just go on in But think of the girl that did get assulted while the bar was opened.an crazy woman you have nothing to worry about these men wont young women,so your in No danger.this place is for comments an these are mine.if you dont like what i say just dont read it..Dumbass
been there

Nashville, TN

#49 Nov 30, 2012
No Doubt About It wrote:
Handlebar is the best gay bar in town. I have a gay co-worker and he told me how it works. Lots of the guys there act all tough and 'normal', but it's a gay cruising spot. He said 99.9% of the guys there are looking for other men.
He claims they do a good job of hiding what they're really after though. He said they all drive pick up trucks and some even have female wives, to help keep up appearances.
He also said Friday and Sat night are the big nights and a lot of the action takes place in the men's room, out back and even in the parking lot. I've known this guy for years and have no reason to doubt him.
jammie an tater must be the" maddam"
party time

Gallatin, TN

#51 Dec 7, 2012
Come on out and party at the Handlebar tonite. Best food and coldest beer in town! Y'all come.
gal left me

Fort Campbell, TN

#52 Dec 7, 2012
guess ill head up that way a lil later
been there

Nashville, TN

#53 Dec 8, 2012
yae lets go get our pills to give out an get some!!!!O thats right there giving pills out for SEX or should i say HEADERS.
ur moma

Morristown, TN

#54 Mar 16, 2013
ahole that has been there wrote:
bar has changed , but we have good looking and friendly bartenders now not drug head bitchy bartenders.
come out and have a good time - ignore the jealous people that want to cause problems.
food and drink is good.
Hey I'm sorry but bitches please...not all bartenders that worked there be4 ur crew came in "DIDN'T DO DRUGS" at least I never did. But not that u gave
any of us a chance except 4 Beckie & c what that got ya....So get it straight with which bartender it is b4 u call us all pill heads. U bitch ! & no1 is jealous over Jamie...she wears a bucket full o makeup & she looks like a man.

Since: Feb 13

Greenville, SC

#55 Mar 16, 2013
ur moma wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I'm sorry but bitches please...not all bartenders that worked there be4 ur crew came in "DIDN'T DO DRUGS" at least I never did. But not that u gave
any of us a chance except 4 Beckie & c what that got ya....So get it straight with which bartender it is b4 u call us all pill heads. U bitch ! & no1 is jealous over Jamie...she wears a bucket full o makeup & she looks like a man.
does Shannon still work there? She's polite

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#56 Mar 19, 2013
ur moma wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I'm sorry but bitches please...not all bartenders that worked there be4 ur crew came in "DIDN'T DO DRUGS" at least I never did. But not that u gave
any of us a chance except 4 Beckie & c what that got ya....So get it straight with which bartender it is b4 u call us all pill heads. U bitch ! & no1 is jealous over Jamie...she wears a bucket full o makeup & she looks like a man.
Sorry, I'm just confused with the part about me... Is the fact that Jamie gave me a chance bad on my part or hers? She did keep me on as a bartender and in some areas we couldn't come together in order for me to continue employment under her management.... I don't see that as negative for either of us. I did not leave on bad terms, so I was just curious how you meant that, if you don't mind to elaborate.?
I was there

Johnson City, TN

#57 Mar 19, 2013
Maybe I should comb my moustache and stop by...

Since: Feb 13

Conover, NC

#58 Mar 20, 2013
party time wrote:
Come on out and party at the Handlebar tonite. Best food and coldest beer in town! Y'all come.
does Shannon still work there, she's hot and polite :)

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#59 Mar 20, 2013
Role play master wrote:
<quoted text>does Shannon still work there, she's hot and polite :)
She did last time I went in there. She is extremely nice.

Since: Feb 13

Conover, NC

#60 Mar 20, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
She did last time I went in there. She is extremely nice.
she is, and the only reason I would stop by. Seems most were jealous of her

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#61 Mar 20, 2013
That dive still open?

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#62 Mar 20, 2013
Role play master wrote:
<quoted text>she is, and the only reason I would stop by. Seems most were jealous of her
I've not seen any jealousy toward Shannon but I haven't been in there but a handful of times in the last almost year. I wanna say she is still there but I'm not certain. The last few times I've stopped in Lauren has been working, but my bf hasn't said she isn't there and he stops in a few times a week if he can... I'm sure they won't mind letting you know when she works again if you pop in and ask.:) she always smiles and that's a definite plus.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#63 Mar 22, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I'm just confused with the part about me... Is the fact that Jamie gave me a chance bad on my part or hers? She did keep me on as a bartender and in some areas we couldn't come together in order for me to continue employment under her management.... I don't see that as negative for either of us. I did not leave on bad terms, so I was just curious how you meant that, if you don't mind to elaborate.?
any1 no Shannon's last name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tennessee Democrats 1 min commenters 10
Ninas soul food 11 min Curious 2
haunted places here in greeneville and greeneco... (Jun '11) 31 min Good Guy 70
SORRIEST show on TV? 43 min Preacher John 9
Trumps Florida Trips 47 min Lance Corporal Bubba 29
Trump is Amazing 54 min Lance Corporal Bubba 2
Where is Mikey Gosnell 1 hr Trashy 22
Smith Arrested for 2 counts Murder Sun 88josh 68

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages