nightshift at walmart
whatever

Rock Hill, SC

#1 Nov 8, 2013
Who knows Heidi?
Wally World is the Devil

Cantonment, FL

#2 Nov 8, 2013
Blonde braided pigtails, about 17 with a helluva rack, tiny nubbin horns, a short barbed tail that whips around when she flashes her panties @ everything with a penis?
whatever wrote:
Who knows Heidi?
Yeah, I know that Demon Whore.

Gave me 2d Degree burns last time I got head from her. Says she's one of Louie's faves. Beelzebub split her damn near half in two @ Last Winter Solstice.

A squirter, too.
worker

Rock Hill, SC

#3 Nov 9, 2013
The one at Walmart looks like a dude. Not attractive at all.
Bushytail

Columbia, SC

#5 Nov 11, 2013
Wally World is the Devil wrote:
Blonde braided pigtails, about 17 with a helluva rack, tiny nubbin horns, a short barbed tail that whips around when she flashes her panties @ everything with a penis?<quoted text>Yeah, I know that Demon Whore.
Gave me 2d Degree burns last time I got head from her. Says she's one of Louie's faves. Beelzebub split her damn near half in two @ Last Winter Solstice.
A squirter, too.
one on day shift just like that also,she bite that dang thing if you don't watch.Pretty hot for a 45+ yr old though.
hit it and quit it

United States

#7 Nov 12, 2013
You can't wash off what the sluts of walmart will leave you with. Run...don't degrade yourself like that.
coworker

United States

#8 Mar 11, 2014
whatever wrote:
Who knows Heidi?

Yep. She's a slut and an ugly one at that.
coworker no more

Greeneville, TN

#9 Jul 6, 2014
coworker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. She's a slut and an ugly one at that.
Wal-Mart is cleaning the store up by getting rid of Heidi Alldredge or Hutchinson or whatever she changes her name to. Customers left after seeing that face. Co-workers besides the lesbos were afraid of catch something from her. Good job on throwing out the trash Wal-Mart.
hellno

United States

#10 Jun 30, 2015
coworker no more wrote:
<quoted text>
Wal-Mart is cleaning the store up by getting rid of Heidi Alldredge or Hutchinson or whatever she changes her name to. Customers left after seeing that face. Co-workers besides the lesbos were afraid of catch something from her. Good job on throwing out the trash Wal-Mart.
I saw that nasty b#^"! the other night at Wal-Mart. Obviously they are desperate for help. Or they get perks from the government for giving jobs to the welfare cases.
lmfao

United States

#11 Oct 19, 2015
hellno wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that nasty b#^"! the other night at Wal-Mart. Obviously they are desperate for help. Or they get perks from the government for giving jobs to the welfare cases.
Nasty isn't the word for that. She's disgusting as hell. Bitch needs a mirror.
Jeffery

United States

#12 Oct 22, 2015
Every time I go up there I think they having Miss American pageant or something. Hot chicks working there every dept.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AntiTrump FBI Agent fired over role in Clinton ... 12 min Everyone 10
PLEASE help me! 58 min Mrs Roberson 1
Stacey hunt 58 min Boo 9
I've had your woman (Sep '15) 1 hr Ole D Slinger 14
Hot girl at huf 2 hr Uhh 7
Who's this Tommy on every post? 2 hr Lol 39
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 11,311
News Cursing, Accusations Lobbed At County Committee 23 hr scholar 46
County Clerk 23 hr Lol 44

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages