Mustang GPD Cop Car
just me

Greeneville, TN

#1 Oct 18, 2013
Who drives the new mustang cop car? Badass!
Dixie Diamond

Taylors, SC

#2 Oct 18, 2013
Haven't seen the Mustang but the Charger is incredibly hot!
really

Maggie Valley, NC

#3 Oct 18, 2013
It is a charger not a damn mustang...
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

#4 Oct 18, 2013
Who drives the charger!

They should have got the Camaro, Dodge and Ford suck.
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

#5 Oct 18, 2013
Tax payer's money buying cops sport cars? Wished tax payers would buy me one.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Oct 18, 2013
Lmao wrote:
Tax payer's money buying cops sport cars? Wished tax payers would buy me one.
Food stamps not enough for you? STFU!!
Kaptain poopy.

Greeneville, TN

#7 Oct 18, 2013
SecGard wrote:
<quoted text>Food stamps not enough for you? STFU!!
That was a little over the top don't you think.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8 Oct 18, 2013
No. Just tired of "concerned citizens" complaining how their taxes are being spent. I am sure that there was nothing shady about buying that car. I guess everyone in Greeneville wants the cops to ride around in one of those old ford boxy looking cop cars like off Smokey and the Bandit. We need to keep up with the times.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Oct 18, 2013
Fuckaford.
really

Charlotte, NC

#10 Oct 18, 2013
1st of all dodge is letting them try one to see if I they like it.. Chevy is not making the cruiser style after this year , so it is a trial run..and as far as Camaro have not seen to many 4 doors ?
Notapublicservan t

Greeneville, TN

#11 Oct 18, 2013
SecGard wrote:
No. Just tired of "concerned citizens" complaining how their taxes are being spent. I am sure that there was nothing shady about buying that car. I guess everyone in Greeneville wants the cops to ride around in one of those old ford boxy looking cop cars like off Smokey and the Bandit. We need to keep up with the times.
WOW!!!!! Your attitude in this post is nothing short of breath taking for a supposed servant of the public. Tired of citizens........really??? You have a job. A good job. With benefits. Good benefits, thanks to these "concerned citizens". WOW??? This tells me about all I need to know about what's wrong with our government in general. Government shutdown, one scandal after another, crooked politicians, cops sexually assaulting women, shooting people at pharmacies, sexually abusing employees, and the list could go on and on. What does this have in common with this previous post do you say? Our public servants, apparently you too, have no respect for the people you are sworn to serve. WOW!!!! As far as what kind of car Greeneville wants the cops to ride around in, you should thank your lucky stars you even have a car. You could be riding a bicycle. Or walking. And there is nothing, and I mean nothing that says you need a super-charged, super-expensive sports car to protect and serve Greeneville. Certainly after your post. You don't deserve one.
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

#12 Oct 19, 2013
SecGard wrote:
<quoted text>
Food stamps not enough for you? STFU!!
I wish I got food stamps! Groceries are outrages these days.

“I Believe ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#13 Oct 19, 2013
#ThatCopIsGorgeousIsHeSingle?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened in belton tonight (Mar '11) 54 min Good ol jack daniels 20
Walmart DC lot lizards 3 hr DC worker 4
parent fight at CC Elementary 3 hr Jar Head 16
Dakota Pasour (Mar '13) 4 hr Coworker 37
west greene high football 4 hr football fan 5
Is Trump going soft on us... 4 hr Predatory Profiteers 22
Bad wreck tonight 5 hr Joelwang 1
Poll Hillary Clinton for President (Jul '15) 6 hr Lol 55

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web