Comments
1 - 20 of 41 Comments Last updated Jan 4, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

And guess what, it's been 200+ years and the hard news is, the South is never going to "rise again" LOL. It never should've "risen" in the first place, and they learned that lesson which evidently these days their descendents are too stupid to figure out. Just like blacks need to quit spending so much time 'being black' you people need to spend less time worrying about 'being Southern' and realize your all Americans just like the rest of us. Do you know what a Yankee is? Well, it's sort of like a quickie except you do it by yourself! And we know the toothbrush was invented in the South, otherwise it would be called a teethbrush.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 29, 2013
 

Judged:

9

7

2

PDX Dave wrote:
And we know the toothbrush was invented in the South, otherwise it would be called a teethbrush.
I'm from the south, but I have to admit, that was funny :)

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Y'all is a word! It was added to the dictionary. Tada!:)
http://i.word.com/idictionary/y 'all

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

It is in my book and as for the rest of your ramblings,I could care less.
webster

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

y'all is technically a contraction; indicating two words shortened into one. The words "you" and "all" are used for said contraction. I am from the south and am proud of it. However, I should let you know that while you were making the point of correcting our dialect and our heritage, you sould have remembered not to be so ignorant of the english language. So, maybe ignorant asses need to quit being worried about being ignorant asses and get an education!
Derp

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 29, 2013
 
Wut...?
Hillbilly

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 29, 2013
 
PDX Dave wrote:
And guess what, it's been 200+ years and the hard news is, the South is never going to "rise again" LOL. It never should've "risen" in the first place, and they learned that lesson which evidently these days their descendents are too stupid to figure out. Just like blacks need to quit spending so much time 'being black' you people need to spend less time worrying about 'being Southern' and realize your all Americans just like the rest of us. Do you know what a Yankee is? Well, it's sort of like a quickie except you do it by yourself! And we know the toothbrush was invented in the South, otherwise it would be called a teethbrush.
it ain't coming back? You mean they ain't goin make no new episodes of he haw?
EnviedSouthern

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 29, 2013
 
Let me ask you this if you think you know so much and being southern is stupid say what you only had the guts to write anonymously on topic word for word in person to a group of southern people in person,you couldn't do it and wouldn't why?because southerners unite and care for each other and have been put down and made fun of and lost almost everything because of trash like you.We are not the trash,it is only jealous Yankees that say these things for no reason.You wouldn't understand what it is like to have hatred for a Yankee and why we do,you sir could not even begin to understand.The north makes fun of us buy guess what?we are not the losers and never will be,we are closer to god,take care of one another,and there is a feeling of pride beauty and passion fornus that you sir could not comprehend,I feel sorry for people like you truly.Being southern is a blessing,when u have some people who may have less material things thanks to you carpetbaggers and Yankees,guess what the poorest true southern family is happier,more dignified and enjoys life so much more than a bitter sour big nose Yankee could dream of,truth is we are envied and should be,we are the agricultural future,the beautiful bible belt,and it goes without saying much more beautiful men and women on the inside and definitely on the outside.10 northern men couldn't make 1 real southern man and YALL !!!KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT hardworking,loyal,generous,sex y southern men like what I have.If there were only northern whiny city boys that gripe about everything and complain and just nasty I would be alone,the war will never be over and yes sir the south will rise agin bigger and better than ever,it had already begun.Thankyou and YALL have a good night ��&# 55357;�
marth stewart

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

EnviedSouthern wrote:
Let me ask you this if you think you know so much and being southern is stupid say what you only had the guts to write anonymously on topic word for word in person to a group of southern people in person,you couldn't do it and wouldn't why?because southerners unite and care for each other and have been put down and made fun of and lost almost everything because of trash like you.We are not the trash,it is only jealous Yankees that say these things for no reason.You wouldn't understand what it is like to have hatred for a Yankee and why we do,you sir could not even begin to understand.The north makes fun of us buy guess what?we are not the losers and never will be,we are closer to god,take care of one another,and there is a feeling of pride beauty and passion fornus that you sir could not comprehend,I feel sorry for people like you truly.Being southern is a blessing,when u have some people who may have less material things thanks to you carpetbaggers and Yankees,guess what the poorest true southern family is happier,more dignified and enjoys life so much more than a bitter sour big nose Yankee could dream of,truth is we are envied and should be,we are the agricultural future,the beautiful bible belt,and it goes without saying much more beautiful men and women on the inside and definitely on the outside.10 northern men couldn't make 1 real southern man and YALL !!!KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT hardworking,loyal,generous,sex y southern men like what I have.If there were only northern whiny city boys that gripe about everything and complain and just nasty I would be alone,the war will never be over and yes sir the south will rise agin bigger and better than ever,it had already begun.Thankyou and YALL have a good night ��&# 55357;�
Southerners like you and me are better than everyone else in the country, and only southerners like you and me are capable of understanding the reasons why.

And because yankees and Liberal douches like Outlaw Racer just aren't able to "get it", they act the way they do towards southerners and put us down.

But being the good southerner that I am, I will be the bigger man. I don't harbor any grudges against people for their own stupidity and ignorance, especially yankees and Liberal douches like Outlaw Racer.

They aren't capable of understanding, they will never know what it is like to be so good. A southerner.
Envied Southern

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 29, 2013
 
And you know what?We don't even have to rise again our opportunities are approaching quickly thank you .All of your people are doing such a good job at destroying this country we can just wait it out lol

and genius it has been 150 years not 200

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

American by birth... southern by the Grace of God...that says it all. Yankees will never ever "get it". Sorry, but it's the truth.. being Southern is not geography. You can be a Yankee and live her for 50 years, but you will never ever be southern..
Haha

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 30, 2013
 
Nice
Ben

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 30, 2013
 
why?because southerners unite and care for each other and have been put down and made fun of and lost almost everything because of trash like you.
nitro

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

if the south is so bad, why do so many Yankees come here? you never hear of a southerner going up north to retire. why, because your all a bunch of dicks. you just proved that on here. now if you will excuse me, i'm going to go make love to my sister & call black people names.
Ben

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 30, 2013
 
You already did your 1st cousin so thats not much diffrent

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 30, 2013
 
FriendofDog wrote:
American by birth... southern by the Grace of God...that says it all. Yankees will never ever "get it". Sorry, but it's the truth.. being Southern is not geography. You can be a Yankee and live her for 50 years, but you will never ever be southern..
That and your brownies is a fact of life! Lol

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FriendofDog wrote:
American by birth... southern by the Grace of God...that says it all. Yankees will never ever "get it". Sorry, but it's the truth.. being Southern is not geography. You can be a Yankee and live her for 50 years, but you will never ever be southern..
Woo-hooo! Tell it sister!:)

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
That and your brownies is a fact of life! Lol
LOL.. I'm glad you remembered them and liked them. I owe SE7en a batch that I've got to try to make for her this month. lol

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Sorry, Peach.. I promised Peach some and I'm behind...

“Tell me something interesting”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 30, 2013
 
I don't mind y'all but y'uns drives me bonkers!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••