Angie

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Wow,they got rid of and Ted.Maybe this will be a wake up call for the other mgrs.So many are calling main office about things that the mgrs are not doing or are doing.Its bad when you have to call the corp.office to get something done.
Tony

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Angie wrote:
Wow,they got rid of and Ted.Maybe this will be a wake up call for the other mgrs.So many are calling main office about things that the mgrs are not doing or are doing.Its bad when you have to call the corp.office to get something done.
I guess you meant Jeff and Ted..Yes it is bad to have to do that but we must do what we can to protect ourselves.Now maybe the A1 mgrs will open their eyes and see what can happen.
Hey there

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Tony wrote:
<quoted text> I guess you meant Jeff and Ted..Yes it is bad to have to do that but we must do what we can to protect ourselves.Now maybe the A1 mgrs will open their eyes and see what can happen.
the place really got out of control by treating the people like slaves. The managers have lost all respect for the associates. Everyone wants to bash walmart DC because of this. the things that the associates have gone thru is not how Sam Walton wanted them to be treated. As you can see it only takes a few phone calls to get the ball rolling.The situation can only go up from here. Hang on people! We may have been rescued! Let the restructure process begin!
Whatever

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

You can blame your GM for the treatment you received . Don't think all the rest of the managers liked how things were ran. They were not always one big happy family and agreed on the way things were ran.
Observer

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Tony wrote:
<quoted text> I guess you meant Jeff and Ted..Yes it is bad to have to do that but we must do what we can to protect ourselves.Now maybe the A1 mgrs will open their eyes and see what can happen.
What do you mean?are Ted and Jeff not there anymore?
bob

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean?are Ted and Jeff not there anymore?
That's correct
SHIPPING

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Karen wrote:
Walmart doesnt care about military families,but they say they do.I work at the dc and a woman I work with had to take off a week to see her dauvhter in the Army.They told her if she did it would count against her.So when she got back she was wrote up for missing.These young kids are putting their lives on the line to give us freedom and the largest company in the world doesnt give a shit.Its no wonder if you think about it,most of what Walmart has comes from another country.Great job Walmart DC,you make Greene County so proud...
No!.........they don't!!!!
EastTN

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Who do think are some good managers that have left or been fired?
jim

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

EastTN wrote:
Who do think are some good managers that have left or been fired?
Ty turner
transfer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

What's the topout pay for a1 shift? I work at another wmdc and want to transfer.
jim

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

transfer wrote:
What's the topout pay for a1 shift? I work at another wmdc and want to transfer.
18.25 I think
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

They have a few jobs they are hiring for online. What's the difference in a RLoader and an Orderfiller? They don't give details for the jobs. What are the shifts there, start out pay, and is health insurance available?
anyone know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Can anyone answer those questions?
OMG

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

I do work at Walmart, and it sucks, but, a job is better than no job.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 55 of55
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••