First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Question

Greeneville, TN

#46 Jul 23, 2013
Can you confirm or deny that you can't confirm or deny who operates the site to protect yourself?

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47 Jul 23, 2013
Bob Gass wrote:
It has been brought to my attention that my name has been mentioned here. For those that think I am shady, my name, address, and email are good in the domain registration. I'm not hiding behind some fictitious identity as almost all do on Topix. If so inclined I could have had the domain info held by a proxy that would have hidden who it was registered to.
I have clients that I provide internet server hosting for and some do not have the ability to
register a domain name they want. To protect
my client's identity I can neither confirm or deny
who operates the website
www.greenevillecheatingwives.com . If you would
like your own website I would be more than
happy to provide you with assistance in acquiring
a name and host the site on my servers at at
nominal cost.
Mr. Gass, are you married? I don't know you to know, thus the question. But, I cannot help but wonder IF you are, does your wife know that you sponsor such a site? How does she feel about her husband's name being directly linked to a sight such as that one?
I am not married, but I can promise you that information like this would definitely be sweet as cotton candy in my attorney's hands if I was.
Jmo.
Bob Gass

Johnson City, TN

#48 Jul 23, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Gass, are you married? I don't know you to know, thus the question. But, I cannot help but wonder IF you are, does your wife know that you sponsor such a site? How does she feel about her husband's name being directly linked to a sight such as that one?
I am not married, but I can promise you that information like this would definitely be sweet as cotton candy in my attorney's hands if I was.
Jmo.
I can assure you that any significant other I may have is well informed of my business activities. As I have previously stated, I provide registration and hosting services, not sponsoring websites.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49 Jul 23, 2013
Bob Gass wrote:
<quoted text>
I can assure you that any significant other I may have is well informed of my business activities. As I have previously stated, I provide registration and hosting services, not sponsoring websites.
I don't understand all of that hosting stuff... Thanks for your polite response, and answering my nosey questions.:-)
SOS

Dandridge, TN

#50 Jul 24, 2013
Mickey Turner is a cheater. "with me"
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#51 Jul 24, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand all of that hosting stuff... Thanks for your polite response, and answering my nosey questions.:-)
He is saying he is like a slumb strip mall owner. Rents out space to anybody as long as the rent is paid. He don't care what the renter does as long as the cops don't beat down his door. A web site has to be loaded on a computer connected to the internet 24/7 and he makes his money renting space on his hard drive and providing that connection.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#52 Jul 24, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
He is saying he is like a slumb strip mall owner. Rents out space to anybody as long as the rent is paid. He don't care what the renter does as long as the cops don't beat down his door. A web site has to be loaded on a computer connected to the internet 24/7 and he makes his money renting space on his hard drive and providing that connection.
Thanks!:-)

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#53 Jul 24, 2013
SOS wrote:
Mickey Turner is a cheater. "with me"
Well, whoopty for you...that's certainly something to be proud of...not!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min Garthok 150,389
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 43 min steve 4,209
We must repent as a nation the only way 1 hr veteran 18
Wives that cheat on their husbands @ takoma hos... 1 hr been there done that 4
Stop leak for heat pump 2 hr Bubba 3
Jason Adams 2 hr just saying 2
Favorite Teachers 2 hr Lazy parent r u 4
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 4 hr resident 65
Who was the best looking people back in the 90s... (Jun '13) 5 hr Bobby 48
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 11 hr www police_gov 41
south greene football 17 hr CampCreeper 70
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••