Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

The Truth wrote:
I have followed both of these threads and find it extremely interesting about all the theory's that have been speculated on. Let me see if I have this correct: Scott make a loan of a great sum of money to David Parker. David can't pay the money back and so 1. Scott has him killed 2. Scott drove him to kill himself by putting pressure on him to pay the loan back. 3. There is some kind of money laundering going on. 4. Some kind of drug dealings going on 5. Tax evasions 6. The demise of down town Greeneville 7. The demise of GreenBank 8. Cheating on spouse 9. Loss of jobs 10. Mafia involvement 11. The use of position and power to control all legal and government bodies (which means that our police dept. and legal system is totally corrupt) 12. Using money to control political parties 13. Last but not least, using his secretary to do his illegal dealings for him. Well......if all these are true.....we now know where Satan lives because only Satan could be guilty of all this and get away with it. Or....here's a theory....Scott was somehow behind the attacks on the World Trade Center and Pearl Harbor. Oh My!
2,3,4,5,7,11,12, and 13. No legal loan exists unless there are formal documents and under an oral agreement no formal documents exist. So the only pressure which could have been exerted would have been personally between Niswonger and Parker. The use or misuse of the court system exerted more pressure although false pressure. The case should have been thrown out, I see now it has been withdrawn, why??? The city of Greeneville and the county of Greene have a long history of corruption due to drugs, alcohol, gambling, financial mismanagement at banks, Sheriffs getting caught in office being corrupt at least twice, Judges who cannot handle certain cases because of past prejudicial treatment but still sitting on the bench, public officials with huge conflict of interest. It is all there on the record if you care to look, some of it reaching the national level in notoriety.
gvlle peep

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

ohmy wrote:
And his fan club sings Scott is our leader we all suck his peter. He can do no wrong because he buys our thongs. And the angles sing. May Scott bless you.

What is wrong with you people in Greeneville? David Parker may have been a nice guy. Having said that he knowingly took possession of other people's property and then stole it. If this were a meth addict robbing some one we would all be saying put him under the jail. But because Mr Parker was a former GHS Quarterback we defend his actions. There was a banker a few years ago who stole money too. This town is unbelievable. Shame on Mr Niswonger for wanting his money back?? Give me a break. It's his property.
ohmy

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

gvlle peep wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with you people in Greeneville? David Parker may have been a nice guy. Having said that he knowingly took possession of other people's property and then stole it. If this were a meth addict robbing some one we would all be saying put him under the jail. But because Mr Parker was a former GHS Quarterback we defend his actions. There was a banker a few years ago who stole money too. This town is unbelievable. Shame on Mr Niswonger for wanting his money back?? Give me a break. It's his property.
And another one sings
Reader

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

People who post stuff like this is pure stupid.. they have no morals about themselves at all. Let this happen to one of your family members and see how you feel.. Get a real life and for those who do not have a career, GET ONE!!!!!!
Greeneville Narc

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

gvlle peep wrote:
<quoted text>
It is interesting you bring up Meth. When law enforcement find out about Meth Labs they immediately raid the place, why don't they set up a little sting and catch the people who are buying the stuff, perhaps they are afraid of who they might find. Second, when finding a marijuana patch why don't they wait and catch the ones using it rather than rushing in and destroying it, or are the ones using it being told not to come back before it is destroyed. Third when targeting drunk drivers instead of going to crossroads miles away from local beer joints and setting up road blocks, why don't they just set up on each side of beer joints and catch the drunks as they hit the road and before they have a chance to hurt someone, I know it makes sense but they really don't want to offend anyone, especially big businessmen. Things to ponder.
The Truth

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

How Do You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know he doesn't 't have multiple homes, jets, cars, yachts, and foreign accounts?
From what I understand he lives very modest. And if he does, that's his business. Not yours, mine or anyone else. Just like it is none of my business what you own or do with your money. Why do people feel that it is their business to know what Scott does or doesn't do?
The Truth

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

realtruth wrote:
I have a theory also. From all (THE TRUTHs) posts they must be one or more of these. They are Scott, someone who works for him, someone who is dating him or just someone who is sleeping with him and in love.
Sorry to burst your bubble but none of the above. I am a business owner who believes that it is a person's right to do with their money as they see fit without being censured by the good citizens of this county. Scott may be all you all say he is and more but you all don't really know anything and therefore shouldn't be on here speculating about his motives. Also, just because a person has money, doesn't mean he/she shouldn't expect repayment for a loan. As for the agreement between Scott and Parker, the attorneys will sort this out.
Curious

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to burst your bubble but none of the above. I am a business owner who believes that it is a person's right to do with their money as they see fit without being censured by the good citizens of this county. Scott may be all you all say he is and more but you all don't really know anything and therefore shouldn't be on here speculating about his motives. Also, just because a person has money, doesn't mean he/she shouldn't expect repayment for a loan. As for the agreement between Scott and Parker, the attorneys will sort this out.
We are past the point where Niswonger and Parker lawyers can sort it out, we are or should be into a full fledged criminal proceeding to see who committed what crimes how and why. The merchandise at Jeweler's Market is evidence and not property to anyone until all criminal proceedings are over, then and only then should it become a civil matter and disposition of property be taken up. Mr. Niswonger muddled the circumstances with his law suit and they have yet to regain authority and put it back in the criminal arena.
The Truth

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

The only thing I have left to say about anything relating to any of this is the following: Some people care about what other people think and worry about what they say. Let a little gossip coming from a loose lip ruin a perfect day. Sayin' blah, blah,blah, just a jacking their jaws. Got to let it roll off my back. I don't give a dern what other people think....What do you think about that? Montgomery Gentry
realtruth

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to burst your bubble but none of the above. I am a business owner who believes that it is a person's right to do with their money as they see fit without being censured by the good citizens of this county. Scott may be all you all say he is and more but you all don't really know anything and therefore shouldn't be on here speculating about his motives. Also, just because a person has money, doesn't mean he/she shouldn't expect repayment for a loan. As for the agreement between Scott and Parker, the attorneys will sort this out.
Didn't burst my bubble, because I don't believe you. You come back to every post someone makes about him on two different post on topix.There is something going on there for sure. I think one of my guess were right.
sick

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

realtruth wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't burst my bubble, because I don't believe you. You come back to every post someone makes about him on two different post on topix.There is something going on there for sure. I think one of my guess were right.
what a sick, gossipy mind you have. I wonder what your sin is? I doubt you're perfect. And unless you've been present when what you accuse people of is going on.....you sound like a pervert to me; to dwell on the accusations you've made.
Bank Auditor

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

It has been reported Scott Niswonger sold his shares in GreenBank because he was not satisfied with the way they were running the bank and were not taking his advice. Here is how I see the way Scott would have run the bank: "Ms. Secretary would you come in and bring the head cashier with you. OK this is what I want you to do Mr. Head Cashier, I want you to give Ms. Secretary 470 one thousand dollar bills and she is to take them and give them to Mr. Easy Credit at Easy Credit Jewelers. But Mr. Niswonger surely you want a signed loan agreement before you do that. No sir I trust him totally. Maybe I should at least get a receipt from him Mr. Niswonger. Not necessary Ms. Secretary, just do it. Is everybody square on this? Yes sir Mr. Niswonger. Yes sir Mr. Niswonger." Life presents you with some very amusing situations if they were not so serious in their consequences.
The Truth

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

realtruth wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't burst my bubble, because I don't believe you. You come back to every post someone makes about him on two different post on topix.There is something going on there for sure. I think one of my guess were right.
LOL....See my above post. You just like jacking your jaw. Blah, Blah, Blah
NPJF

Mount Juliet, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Does anyone really know the truth about all of this? If so can you please tell me who shot J.R. or who shot Kennedy?
realtruth

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....See my above post. You just like jacking your jaw. Blah, Blah, Blah
Unless your just too stupid to notice, might want to go back and see just how much you have jacked your jaw, have me way out numbered. But when you’re in love I guess it's easy to lose count.
realtruth

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

sick wrote:
<quoted text>what a sick, gossipy mind you have. I wonder what your sin is? I doubt you're perfect. And unless you've been present when what you accuse people of is going on.....you sound like a pervert to me; to dwell on the accusations you've made.
You sound like a dumba@@ yourself.
Analysis

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

realtruth wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a dumba@@ yourself.
These two threads have proved what kind of community Greeneville is. One side knows corruption rules the day and can do nothing about it because the power is with the corrupt. The other side knows there is total corruption and defends it and wants to keep it that way. UTTERLY HOPELESS!!!!!
Rufus Ruffgut

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Bank Auditor wrote:
It has been reported Scott Niswonger sold his shares in GreenBank because he was not satisfied with the way they were running the bank and were not taking his advice. Here is how I see the way Scott would have run the bank: "Ms. Secretary would you come in and bring the head cashier with you. OK this is what I want you to do Mr. Head Cashier, I want you to give Ms. Secretary 470 one thousand dollar bills and she is to take them and give them to Mr. Easy Credit at Easy Credit Jewelers. But Mr. Niswonger surely you want a signed loan agreement before you do that. No sir I trust him totally. Maybe I should at least get a receipt from him Mr. Niswonger. Not necessary Ms. Secretary, just do it. Is everybody square on this? Yes sir Mr. Niswonger. Yes sir Mr. Niswonger." Life presents you with some very amusing situations if they were not so serious in their consequences.
If he ran it like this, would the bank been any worse off? I believe they had to dump it anyway. If you had as much in the bank as he did, you would want to have some imput also. No matter what you say! Maybe everyone on here that is bashing this business transaction and actually have no idea how it went down, should just wait and see how this procedure works out in court. I for one would love to have business dealings with Scott. It's obvious to me he knows more than YOU. I can guarantee he has made more money in business than any of us. He must be doing something right. By the way this is a verbal statement, hope it has merit.
niceguy

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

parker was killed by a greeneville man who was out over 100k.

no one cares
The Truth

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

NPJF wrote:
Does anyone really know the truth about all of this? If so can you please tell me who shot J.R. or who shot Kennedy?
Ask "realtruth" he has all the answers!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of101
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

126 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Vet 140,485
Contact the ACLU about Mr. Overholt 16 min yeah well 2
What is concrete time at the jail? 17 min what has happened 7
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 18 min News junkie 2
Eddie Overholt, Elderly Veteran, Arrested For A... 19 min Concrete Time 4
PROTECT Haslam Billions PILOT/FLYING J 20 min democrats are fools 10
Huffington Post shining the light in Greenevill... 21 min Headline news 2
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 31 min concerned 118
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 33 min Zombies 93
•••
•••
•••
•••